Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted (45519 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Nigerian Army Uncover The Tricks Of Arms Smugglers (photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by buckeyemedia: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
juszoe82:
very cheap blackmail from idiots and zoo security agents.
God will punish you as those of you in this evil will die like rats.
sorry for Ipob & their Mumu sympathizers, Jehovah will punish people like rats, & you & that nuisance Kanu are stilling struggling for oxygen amongst the living?
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Iliveforever(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

How can your late father who was burnt to ashes for stealing a Chicken sponsor a young hustler who is doing everything to secure the future of his generation yet unborn like me

it's only poverty will make someone start bragging unnecessary on a faceless forum nobody ask you all those nonsense you typed here
just quit stealing groundnut sweet and busicuit so you won't die like your father

unfortunately a useless animal like you is all your mad mother have now

and how can I hate Igbo wen I am a true nwafor the only difference is I don't bow or drink the urine of another man

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Be grateful to God I gave you 30mins of my time.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by buckeyemedia: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
isaythetruth:
everything you will accuse IPOB, even when a man can't maintain an erection during sex, you will still accuse IPOB.
What is good for the gander, is good for the goose & everything to Ipob is President Buhari?
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Iliveforever:

grin
Iliveforever:

Be grateful I took time to remind you not to die like your shameless common thief of a father bcus unfortunately your mad mother needs you alive

bloody idiot I know you are one of those miscreants here dat created monikers claiming igbo to masturbate on cheap bigotry

you better pick another tribe to do your nonsense else dat curse you came into this world with from your mother's womb will be increased by 7x

bloody idiot
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by YorubaPrince: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2021
OdefaGirl:

Ogbeni..... you never learn abi?

Like 1966, abi? angry
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by EmekaA125(m): 1:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Hahahaha. Lies......
IPOB we all know under the command structure of Mazi Nnamdi KANU is a peaceful, non violent and well structured organization.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by vicfajeze: 3:31am On Feb 14, 2021
mccloud224:
But...

Dem no see boko haram/Fulani gun store.

Its all good. The end is so so so close. Na.Fulani go destroy did country las las.
they are all from boko haram store
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by pacespot(m): 4:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Disarm them so that you can continue your opression
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kuginzi: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2021
IPOB: The Proscribed Terrorist Group again!!!
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kuginzi: 5:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Miner13:
what of those with bandits?every criminal must be handle alike
There is IPOB Bandits too disguising as Fulani Herdsmen
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kuginzi: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2021
TUANKU:
What evidence do they have to prove its IPOB? How are we sure it's a Fulani herdsmen weapons dump?
Ebonyi people should not jump into bed with Fulani people just to satisfy some selfish politicians interest, ask yoruba people how far?
Hypocrisy is dangerous to your health
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Ferdinandu(m): 5:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Nonsense Bauchi Governor said the Fulanis have right to bears arms So Igbos should have right to bear sticks alone. They are never serious
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kuginzi: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2021
criuze:
Umu anu catching your heardsmen weapons hoping to point ipob
You guys think we are fools. The herds in IPOB is showing off. We know how IPOB operates. They disguise as Fulani herdsmen in perpetrating their evil acts.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kuginzi: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2021
With all these weapons, Your leader Lamidi KANU cannot show face!
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by babestella: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Golan007:

Hypocrite.

If it had been written as Fulani you would have immediately accepted and amplified it.

Didirìn nì è, who are the people carrying AK47 up and down unhindered in this country, killing anything killable, raping women and killing them.

Have you seen what they did in Ibadan for which their behind is being whooped right now.

Abeg go and drink gutter water, you don't have anything upstairs.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Negodu anu ofia like I said if you die you will be buried and the nigga will continue to cash out on your dead head

Ipob died in 2017 idiots like you better wake up to reality

wen we still had the real Ipob before your lord and savior got greedy and started to see himself as god converted the struggle to his personal pocket enterprise you would still be in primary school
just go and say it to any street junction nearest to you...
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by prigoz(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2021
TUANKU:
What evidence do they have to prove its IPOB? How are we sure it's a Fulani herdsmen weapons dump?
Ebonyi people should not jump into bed with Fulani people just to satisfy some selfish politicians interest, ask yoruba people how far?

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by mfm04622: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2021
TUANKU:

If you have read the write up with the aim of understanding it instead of questioning it, you won't be asking this question. 4 people were arrested at the location.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Funny Nigeria
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
just go and say it to any street junction nearest to you...

funny enough I am still yet to see any person doing nonsense Ipob apart from miscreants like you dat come here to cry and wail all day

ipob is dead and relegated to social media rants and banter
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

funny enough I am still yet to see any person doing nonsense Ipob apart from miscreants like you dat come here to cry and wail all day

ipob is dead and relegated to social media rants and banter
IPOB HAS GONE BEYOND THE PHASE OF SEEING THEM ON STREET
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by silifat11(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2021
When would they uncover Fulani herdsman Arms? Make they have Cattle dance for them too
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
IPOB HAS GONE BEYOND THE PHASE OF SEEING THEM ON STREET

That obviously bcus they remain proscribed in Ala Igbo

dis is reality you can also choose to join their militant group esn but like I said while doing so just know dat if you die in the hands of the army of dis evil govt your blood will not be required from us bcus we have warned you to desist following that scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia

by the way if you die you will be buried while the scammer will continue to cash out
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Bigwin2018: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
justosee:
see the local weapons they want to link with ipob
the fact remains that weapons are not hard to come by in a war zone like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.