Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted (45518 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Nigerian Army Uncover The Tricks Of Arms Smugglers (photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Looks Like fulani herdsmen gun to me... Check that with the ones amotekun arrested in South west

It's the same gun

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kirkman: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
T
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Kirkman: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
To be factual here, those wepons look like what Buhari's disciple miscreants would carry about when ravaging people's farmlands and raping women. Useless DSS and army scumbags.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
jcmaiah:
Only fools will believe this kind of weapon is what army saw in Orlu and turn civilians
;DTV hey almost denounce military that day
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Coldie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lies. Police wants to implicate them so they added their own personal weapons.

Where ipob see ak47 from for east?
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
Well we have done our best

any youth dat allows the scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia to lead them to their early grave is on his own but be rest assured that while you will be buried d nigga will continue to cash out

join the ohaneze youth wing and together we will force our leaders to do the right thing unú wee si mbà na isobà onyeoshi kaa unú nma

come rain come shine Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
UCHU come to ochanja round about and say it.... Please come with camera man for coverage
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by aryzgreat: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ezza vs Effium land battle is as old as Nigeria, why attach IPOB to it to justify Ur biased proscription of IPOB while Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are not terrorist group.

Mad ppl
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
This is laughable,what will Ipob do with this kind of weapon.

You no see the kind of gun the security men they created carries.
why are they Dressed like rebels??!
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
then the idiot Igbos will say they have Nuclear Weapons.

cheesy
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by tiwasiaife(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ipob can't use these type of guns.
These are Fulani or hunters guns.
The bullets and the guns can't match.
Lols.
Ipob ko ESN ni
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by calcal: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Miner13:
what of those with bandits?every criminal must be handle alike

Guys those, DSS, Police and the army are operating with voodoo also. we need to properly prepared
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Golan007:

Hypocrite.

If it had been written as Fulani you would have immediately accepted and amplified it.
Hypocrite you too
are you from Effium. There's communal war between Ezza and Effium and that weapons must be connected to the war
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by juszoe82: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
very cheap blackmail from idiots and zoo security agents.
God will punish you as those of you in this evil will die like rats.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by slowice(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
This one na abandoned herdsmen weapon... Who are this slow fools deceiving sef
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
UCHU come to ochanja round about and say it.... Please come with camera man for coverage

Negodu anu ofia like I said if you die you will be buried and the nigga will continue to cash out on your dead head

Ipob died in 2017 idiots like you better wake up to reality

wen we still had the real Ipob before your lord and savior got greedy and started to see himself as god converted the struggle to his personal pocket enterprise you would still be in primary school
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by sameks08(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
this one na hunters gun laugh no go kill me
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by hush15: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/13/breaking-dss-army-uncover-arms-store-shrine-in-ebonyi-ipob-indicted/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This is rubbish now. If it is the picture posted, then na rubbish. This is not the same guns used to neutralize the Nigerian Army recently now. This is more of a Herders gun
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by oloyedewaris(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
greymiles:
DSS and Nigerian army better don’t try shiiit with us
We are not afonjaz dat run from fights, we will engage you and destroy you into pieces
because they mentioned ipob
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by oloyedewaris(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
They just wanna do everything just to tag IPOB as a terrorists group

How sure are we that those weapons weren't kept there by Fulani herdsmen ?

Just thinking out loud tho..
Igbos are the biggest set of hypocrites,
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Tranquillity360: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hammyaladin:
why are they Dressed like rebels??!
So how they dress is now your problem.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by isaythetruth(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
everything you will accuse IPOB, even when a man can't maintain an erection during sex, you will still accuse IPOB.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by stanisbaratheon: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
I came to see sophisticated weapon not some dane guns.

I'm disappointed.
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Iliveforever(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
First of all, the great ESN doesn't use this nonsense weapons na.
If there's 200 AK-47, 100 rocket launcher, 300 grenades, then we'll be talking..

So obvious they want to shit the interest of people away from the West where the fulanis are dealing with them uncontrollably cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by evans4luv: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
No be only ipob na iPad, useless set of fulani afonja idiots
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by faste: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Meanwhile,bandits are acquiring anti-aircraft missile!
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Iliveforever(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Negodu anu ofia like I said if you die you will be buried and the nigga will continue to cash out on your dead head

Ipob died in 2017 idiots like you better wake up to reality

wen we still had the real Ipob before your lord and savior got greedy and started to see himself as god converted the struggle to his personal pocket enterprise you would still be in primary school

You're sounding challenged, hope all is well??
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

You're sounding challenged, hope all is well??

ofcus nothing can be well with you after filling your system with the urine of another man
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Iliveforever(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

ofcus nothing can be well with you after filling your system with the urine of another man

It's so obvious you're challenged.
You're an irredeemable fool.
You deserve to be kidnapped and killed by the fulani you're defending..

Your miserable father will be rolling up and down inside his grave right now because of your fried brain, oh what a poor man embarassed embarassed
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Your miserable father will be rolling up and down inside his grave right now because of your fried brain, oh what a poor man embarassed embarassed
grin
Iliveforever:

Words of a deranged cursed fellow it will not be well with both you and the fulani you are talking about

useless bastard like you since you have decided to be stubborn headed you will certainly die like your late father whom the elders warned to stop stealing people's goat but he declined till he went to Calabar to steal a hen and was burnt to death

you better think of your poor mad mother bcus if you die nobody will look after her useless efulefu di ká ghi
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Iliveforever(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Words of a deranged cursed fellow it will not be well with both you and the fulani you are talking about

useless bastard like you since you have decided to be stubborn headed you will certainly die like your late father whom the elders warned to stop stealing people's goat but he declined till he went to Calabar to steal a hen and was burnt to death

you better think of your poor mad mother bcus if you die nobody will look after her useless efulefu di ká ghi

Instead of you to be happy I replied you, you're crying like this undecided undecided

Well, as for those retched individuals on nairaland who think everyone is in their condition, my father is bubbling In great health and my mother can sponsor you to the next stage of your life if not for lifetime..

It's ur mother I pity shaa embarassed embarassed the way both young and old men will be exchanging her like napkin, it's well shaa

And before I forget, your hate for igbos is high, were your family previous chased away from igboland before??
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by ebuclassic18(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
the arms they collected from bandits took it to ebonyi to claim it belongs to ipob
Re: DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted by Omoslim26: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Instead of you to be happy I replied you, you're crying like this undecided undecided

Well, as for those retched individuals on nairaland who think everyone is in their condition, my father is bubbling In great health and my mother can sponsor you to the next stage of your life if not for lifetime..

It's ur mother I pity shaa embarassed embarassed the way both young and old men will be exchanging her like napkin, it's well shaa

And before I forget, your hate for igbos is high, were your family previous chased away from igboland before??
grin
Iliveforever:

How can your late father who was burnt to ashes for stealing a Chicken sponsor a young hustler who is doing everything to secure the future of his generation yet unborn like me

it's only poverty will make someone start bragging unnecessary on a faceless forum nobody ask you all those nonsense you typed here
just quit stealing groundnut sweet and busicuit so you won't die like your father

unfortunately a useless animal like you is all your mad mother have now

and how can I hate Igbo wen I am a true nwafor the only difference is I don't bow or drink the urine of another man

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.