Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo (2396 Views)

It Is An Impeachable Offence To Use Our Money To Buy Cars For Niger Republic???? / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Saraki Is Impeachable Only By The Precedence He Himself Created. My Analysis!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
His master sent him there to be his eyes but dude was blindfolded as soon as he got there.

Not really but initial plan was to know if buhari will go yar'dua way..

Buy it seems the old man is hell bent on finishing his tenure.
Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Yeah. The man is right. The situation now has improved compared to how it was before this administration came in, infact, one of the reasons why Nigerians voted for Baba.

And OP, stop feeding us old news. There are latest news you can regale us with not old and already expatiated news.

Like VP just launched 1.12hybrid solar in Abubakar Tarawa balewa university Bauchi and his target is to do same in all the federal universities and some teaching hospitals through REA.
Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by okefranci: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2021
My eyes have seen, my ear has hear the true democracy in the life of Buhari/osinbajo for making it possible unless the previous administration who failed to deliever nigerians for the past 16 years

1 Like

Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Yeah. The man is right. The situation now has improved compared to how it was before this administration came in, infact, one of the reasons why Nigerians voted for Baba.

Lol

You really need Jesus and Allah combined together.

Improved Indeed.
Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
okefranci:
My eyes have seen, my ear has hear the true democracy in the life of Buhari/osinbajo for making it possible unless the previous administration who failed to deliever nigerians for the past 16 years

I have already responded to your other moniker.

Stop playing shadow.
Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by Olawalelead(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Good. This present day government is not capable in any sector, I mean they are woeful failure...
Re: President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
The senate is toothless and HOR a jamboree.

If na Igbo or Yoruba man as president Senate for since go into rowdy session and impeachment process. GEJ suffered and OBJ too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Outcome Of Jumping From One Barrack To Another (Photos) / US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests / IPOB Mega Protest In Rome, Italy - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.