Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) (52805 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Tony Elumelu 'the Chairman Of UBA' Buying Roasted Corn On Lagos High Way(photos) / Akwa Ibom Governor Pictured Buying Roasted Corn And Pears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by doeeyed: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

This is an attempt to being politically correct. How is Sanwo olu oppressing you? does he control the police? The guy did everything within his power to calm things down but people still went ahead to protest? when you asked whats the ground? to close lekki tollgate? does that make sense? something that is a concession, he first ppp of its kind in Nigeria. it doesnt make sense as it sends bad signal to foreign investors

Agree with your summary...

It appears that most anti-government posts on this handle, have mixed messages..... It makes for a headache after awhile.

There's a deliberate attempt to prolong the smear campaign against the state government being a soft target regardless of prevailing constitutional laws.

The #ENDSARS was borne as a national collective .....why target Lekki tollgate.

Why not Abuja, Benin city and other areas that recorded casualties... Then the integrity in the movement will be obvious for all to see.

For me, their validity as a movement was irreparably damaged when not one,1 organiser or boiler room op apologised for the loss of lives, destruction to business premises or livelihoods with resulting economic consequences, that took place prior to the alleged Lekki Massacre.

It showed a total lack of overarching awareness of issues at hand with a lack of ability to forwardplan alongside a weak moral fibre.

Then they were to me, of similar stock and trade, as the "oppressors", that they claim to agitate against stylishly.

Modified..
There has to be a sense of responsibility for collateral damage. Lack of recognition or attempts to minimize impact, takes away from moral pedestal you're perching on.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2021
weyrey always pointing at things
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2021
doeeyed:

Agree with your summary...

It appears that most anti-government posts on this handle, have mixed messages..... It makes for a headache after awhile.

There's a deliberate attempt to prolong the smear campaign against the state government being a soft target regardless of prevailing constitutional laws.

The #ENDSARS was borne as a national collective .....why target Lekki tollgate.

Why not Abuja, Benin city and other areas that recorded casualties... Then the integrity in the movement will be obvious for all to see.

For me, their validity as a movement was irreparably damaged when not one,1 organiser or boiler room op apologised for the loss of lives, destruction to business premises or livelihoods with resulting economic consequences, that took place prior to the alleged Lekki Massacre.

It showed a total lack of overarching awareness of issues at hand with a lack of ability to forwardplan alongside a weak moral fibre.

Then they were to me, of similar stock and trade, as the "oppressors", that they claim to agitate against stylishly.

Modified..
There has to be a sense of responsibility for collateral damage. Lack of recognition or attempts to minimize impact, takes away from moral pedestal you're perching on.

completely with your take on this. Spot on
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by godwinonyilog: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Order your ebook on mini importation now with as low as 1,000 Naira.
https://www.facebook.com/easiestimport/
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Na so e dey buy am before or na eye service?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2021
The law that demolished buildings in banana island does not apply here right. Selling and buying on walkways and setbacks is illegal and wares liable for confiscation.But alas the CEO of the state is a "BIG PATRON" of road side sellers. I am not knocking the hustle of that vendor,God bless her struggles.Just pointing at the janus faced politicians.
JidennaJason:
....And a photographer was on standby to capture the gross hypocrisy.

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

Your time is coming Sanwo Olu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ajani1978(m): 3:15am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.
You are too greedy. Only you bitter everything.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Whada: 3:22am On Feb 14, 2021
SpicyMimi:

I don’t think you are any better, most of you are all hypocrites.

Will you be kind enough to explain what you mean exactly? How did you come about the conclusion that I'm not any better and 'most of us' excluding yourself are all hypocrites?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by YorubaPrince: 3:32am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Kindly Point out where I insulted you in my previous comment...

But if you can't do that, Please remain silent and quit disturbing my mention.

James Ibori slave, STFU! angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by aspiring44: 4:00am On Feb 14, 2021
Fcwilly:
Stage work, if not what's the man on suite doing at the back of the woman, Trying to imitate uncle fashola. Omo na lie joor, Evil people.

And retinue of aides surrounded the whole place .

If you are pure inside heart u should fear no body.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by enigma1122(m): 4:11am On Feb 14, 2021
buying roasted plantain na Wetin concern us,is he not human being what is so special about that a beg make we stop to dey over hype the fool in government

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by seguno2: 4:15am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

Have a lovely day.

How is he different from the looter and murderer, Ibori that you worship and adore
To each his rogue and murderer.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

Photographer around may not be hypocrisy. Governor cannot be in public domain without people and intelligence operators around. Some of them have phones with good quality cameras .
We have seen governors and governor wives on nairaland going to local markets to buy items at one of the regions in the South.

The EndSARS protesters at Lekki are just looking for trouble. They should allow Lagos to be rebuilt. The EndSARS protesters may eventually clash with those in support of the rebuilding of Lagos. Some of them may not live to tell the story.

If those in support of the Tollgates should bring their groups to demonstrate in support of the Toll gate, there would be serious clash and there would be very serious and fatal casualties on the side of EndSARS protesters, they will say it is the government that sponsor hoodlums to wound and kill them.

You cannot stop LCC from the maintenance and construction of roads in that axis .You cannot stop the advert placement on the digital advert platform on that Tollgate . The maintenance of that road cannot be transferred to the government. We are all witnesses to the clean and well maintained road and continual construction works being undertaken by LCC at Lekki. The roads are getting bad and population is increasing.

If you are fighting Tinubu or APC you should not destroy Lagos. Those buses burnt are yet to be replaced. People rush in thousands daily at Oshodi, Obalende and Berger to board those buses, if Ambode had not imported many buses, the bus services would have collapsed and the people would be suffering.

You can go to Abuja, Adamawa and Anambra to disrupt developmental projects but allow Lagos to recover . We shall rebuild Lagos.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by just2endowed: 4:32am On Feb 14, 2021
ihateniggov1:
Jide Sanwoolu (aka Mr. Murderer) is a mad man - Ambode.

Oloriburuku dey disguise, Murderer angry

You can't charge a mad man for murder
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by olasupoolabode(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in Sanwo-Olu buying "boli" he is a human being and feeling hungry. So what?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Psychiatric patient
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Whada:

Exactly. I don't know why there's a photographer to capture the hypocritical moment.
at the level of de governor, they go out with all team, heath, photographer, journalist etc. The photographer is trying to justifer his salary.even me here, de boli enter my eye. Cut the man some slack.
I swear, if u are de governor of Lagos, u wont do any better
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 5:40am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:

there is a standbye photographer for such office holder on the move. President ,governors , ministers and commisioners has a photographer by default. It ok he buys a roasted plantain in the cause of his job, but publishing it on social media like a special act is what is political and not acceptable. Mr governor, time is going you need to make your own legacy like others before you, dont be seen as a weakening among others in terms of achievement. Ambode can still pull you off in a fair electoral contest.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 5:47am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:

Lol, I disagree, Olu is a good man just that when you are working for bad people, you must be demonized.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:49am On Feb 14, 2021
WETIN E NO GO EAT
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Mace0lane: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Mace0lane: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Oloriburuku it is this bitteness that will finish your entire household. Why not carry your bitterness to Ugwuanyi Umahi ikpeazu. These fools are the ones ruining your igbotic fathers life not Sawno

Look at this lunatic talking about a truth, when glaring failure surround him with him making a single comment about them. Keep wailing your igbotic soul away, it is what you shall surely perish by. Every sensible Nigerian can see true your igbotic pathetic charade of criticising governors from other tribe while you say nothing about the colossal igbo governors failing your father n mother on a daily.

JidennaJason:

Have a lovely day.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Mace0lane: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Oloriburuku it is this bitteness that will finish your entire household. Why not carry your bitterness to Ugwuanyi Umahi ikpeazu. These fools are the ones ruining your igbotic fathers life not Sawno

Look at this lunatic talking about a truth, when glaring failure surround him with him making a single comment about them. Keep wailing your igbotic soul away, it is what you shall surely perish by. Every sensible Nigerian can see true your igbotic pathetic charade of criticising governors from other tribe while you say nothing about the colossal igbo governors failing your father n mother on a daily.

JidennaJason:

Have a lovely day.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
at the level of de governor, they go out with all team, heath, photographer, journalist etc. The photographer is trying to justifer his salary.even me here, de boli enter my eye. Cut the man some slack.
I swear, if u are de governor of Lagos, u wont do any better

Don't mind them, Sanwoolu is not the first governor seen buying items from local market.

We have seen governors and governor wives on nairaland going to local markets to buy items in one of the regions in the South. It was not hypocrisy because it was not Lagos governor or his wife. Anything Lagos is big news.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by IkemChris(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2021
And so!!!! What makes that special... He is same Nigerian as every other Nigerian.... That's the more reason they loot... They think they are special for buying ordinary Boli that I eat everyday... Abegi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by bluebay(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2021
The Nigga is always pointing
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
One Hammyaladin said we should "Acknowledge and Hail" Him.
That's not what I meant!!!! you are just twisting everything!!!! Sigh!!!!

For once, I said that, What he did isn't any different from what we see celebrities and other influencial personalities do!!! So why is his own cruise which we see other people do, any issue...

Now this is what I said!!!

Lag isn't the only state infiltrated with bad Leaders and opportunistic politics!!!!

Other state like, Anambra, kaduna, katsina, etc should be made to feel the same heat!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Kindly Point out where I insulted you in my previous comment...

But if you can't do that, Please remain silent and quit disturbing my mention.
You know you did!! Deep down in your heart you know the type of person you are, so I guess no need to stretch on further!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:

Have a lovely day.
He knows everything but he has foolishly allowed the politicians to redefined his worth. And those guys have pegged it at #1000. So imagine giving him #30,000. Don't you see he will willingly die from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Buhari In Love With Fashola / Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.