Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

List Of Presidential Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Presidential Candidates (477 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Presidential Candidates by ayomifull(f): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Aside Ribadu, Shekarau, Buhari, GEJ and Dele Momodu are there other candidates contesting for presidential post? If there are are they really serious about it or just want the title 'ex presidential candidate'?
Someone told me govt gives a certain huge amount of money to all candidates to help with their campaign, if this is right are there some who are contesting just to get the said money and careless about the election?
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates by Odunnu: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lol.
I saw a poster of one Ambrose Owuru. He's a presidential aspirant with HDP. I laffed when I saw it, my colleague said that even the people from his village dnt even knw their son is campaignin
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates by ayomifull(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
are others so insignificant that we dont even know their names? are they really for real or just to increase d no of aspirants?
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates by mensdept: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2011
Government should not be giving rats anymore cheese to choose from unless they meet certain requirements. Usually serious nations, a party must have a certain % of the vote to receive funding. I know someone will say "How can they when PDP and the rest rig and rig". Yet, you see the Pete Obi story which shows that serious people will always end up victorious.
Re: List Of Presidential Candidates by smile11s(m): 2:03am On Apr 08, 2011
There are 23 of them

Govt gives 15 million naira to each party for campaign

(1) (Reply)

2011 Elections: A Final Thought / Corruptp People Are Afraid Of Me / Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me-gen.buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.