Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How To Know Your Colour Type - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Know Your Colour Type (1704 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? / Know Your Body Type Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Colour Type by tunmininu(f): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hey Ladies,

i bought Mary kay loose powder last week.the woman selling it gave me Bronze 1 and she assured me that it was my perfect color.On getting home,i discovered that it was very dark for me,i was really angry and i am not a dark person,i will say i am on the fair side but not too fair,
How do i know the color that suits me,
Re: How To Know Your Colour Type by cuteass1(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2007
Most places where they sell cosmetics have "testers"

Thats when each colour of cosmetics (be it loose powder, lipgloss, lipstick, nail cutex, and the rest in the "cosmetical family"wink is sampled in front of its co grin

You get to like apply a quantity on your skin, to see if it suits your skin colour. Places with more services, will give you a make-over for you to see what each of them looks like when fully applied.

Now if the lady (the seller i mean) led you astray, then i guess you have some "customer right" to return the product and complain, and either demand for a change or refund.

Nobody wakes up to know their skin colour, you got to try your way through, and when you finally hit it, its your secret to keep forever wink

I don't use aything else other than coloured lip gloss, and i know i've had that same problem once or twice sad

(1) (Reply)

Deal Or No Deal-nigeria / Appreciation Speech!!... Yes We Can.. / Quality Foreign Ladies Bags At Below Market Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.