Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others (24711 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Chinese Railway Workers In Ogun, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by IamAtikulate: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Yorubas are busy killing innocent hausas while Fulani herdsmen are busy having a field day in their lands.

Cowards
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by jacoik(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:
Just wait and see how some animals will come here and jubilate

anyone that comes here to jubilate and claim to be Igbo will not see anything good bcus it's obvious some animals have created monikers to masturbate on yoruba vs igbo thinking it will help their useless frustrated life

my question to any sane person is how many sensible and well to do Igbos have you seen coming out to say nonsense about the Yorubas and any other tribe

We the true nwafors don't do nonsense no at all
I don't care about what you said. but what am saying is that until until we the whole southern states Igbo, Yoruba and Edo join hand to deal with this virus called Fulani criminals, we will never have peace. may the soul of lugard and his wife rest in pieces
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Omoslim26: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
jacoik:
I don't care about what you said. but what am saying is that until until we the whole southern states Igbo, Yoruba and Edo join hand to deal with this virus called Fulani criminals, we will never have peace. may the soul of lugard and his wife rest in pieces

I know you will not like wat I am about to say but it's the truth

even though as the situation is now with the high nepotism of dis evil govt it's better for all of us to sit and evaluate if we can continue to manage each other or if we should just go our separate ways in peace

but notwithstanding there is no intelligence to generally say all fulani are bad it's not wat most of us want to hear and dis is bcus this useless govt have failed to ensure justice and bringing to book the bad ones

but the reality will remain that not all fulani are bad
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by AFONJACOW(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bihari till 2088 grin grin at the end Nnamdi kanu is not a cessationist but a patriot trying to protect his motherland

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by jacoik(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

I know you will not like wat I am about to say but it's the truth

even though as the situation is now with the high nepotism of dis evil govt it's better for all of us to sit and evaluate if we can continue to manage each other or if we should just go our separate ways in peace

but notwithstanding there is no intelligence to generally say all fulani are bad it's not wat most of us want to hear and dis is bcus this useless govt have failed to ensure justice and bringing to book the bad ones

but the reality will remain that not all fulani are bad
I concur with you that not all Fulanis are bad but also have it in mind that all Fulanis never and will ever forgive a sin of a century. bro. honestly ehhhh the mentality of West is different from the north. I don't care if you believe it but just look at Igbo, Yoruba and South. assuming we where never tagged with this northern vampire, by now I believe the west would have been an to the western world. go to Kano and see how means of livelihoods is being destroy all in the name of Sharia. are we really in the same corntree?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Omoslim26: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
jacoik:
I concur with you that not all Fulanis are bad but also have it in mind that all Fulanis never and will ever forgive a sin of a century. bro. honestly ehhhh the mentality of West is different from the north. I don't care if you believe it but just look at Igbo, Yoruba and South. assuming we where never tagged with this northern vampire, by now I believe the west would have been an to the western world. go to Kano and see how means of livelihoods is being destroy all in the name of Sharia. are we really in the same corntree?

smh I might want to disaggre but I will be deceiving and lying to myself if I say you no talk true

but it all balls down to this useless govt we keep having we are not the only country with various and diverse ethnicity but in recent times we keep seeing favoritism from the govt to certain groups and that's very unhealthy for any coalition and Country

My take is let's try the last card we have which is to restructure dis failed system if dat does not work then maybe everybody go finally go ans him paper name
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by MuchAdo: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:
All this for a small piece of land?

Haba, Yorubas should leave this land for the herdsmen and save innocent lives.

Na pride go kill una

Pigidiott, go and worry about the yeast.

Nothing can be worse than the loss of over 2million Igbos between 1966 and 1970.

We are dealing with criminal herdsmen and the biafra war you wish the SW will never happen.

Ntooorrr
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by IamAtikulate: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
franchasng:
What's holding Nigeria from disintegration is crude oil and Yoruba people's political greed.

If Yoruba wake up and say enough is enough just like the Igbos, that means there will be two major heavyweight tribes demanding for disintegration of Nigeria and nobody can stop it. Hausa-Fulanis will only be begging and pleading for forgiveness should all Yorubas summon the courage like Igbos and say they want Odudua nation and no going back.

And they have what it takes to survive after Nigeria divides but political greed won't let them go their own way for peace to reign.

Lastly, the day crude oil becomes useless and sell below $5 per barrel and it becomes hard to find nations willing to even buy, that day will mark the beginning of the disintegration of Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulanis hate all Southern Nigeria tribe but their greed and crave for crude oil in the South is the only reason they are pretending to want unity with the South.

Honestly it seems the only way to end this Fulani anarchy is to divide Nigeria so every breakaway nation will go and defend their territory using their best approach and let me see how lanky, hungry, ill equipped and poverty ridden Fulani herdsmen will be able to cross another country's border without being massacred from afar by the well armed national border patrol guards as it's done in Ghana presently.

Fulani deserve to be in their own country so that people will know when they are encroaching into their land and deal with them decisively without any national pity from the government as its the case in Nigeria now.

These guys aren't brave, they are cowards. They rely on useless charms that can be decimated by a machine gun. They don't face their enemy face to face, they target poor, vulnerable defenseless villagers at midnight when they are asleep and kill and run to forest to hide.

They should be bold and declare war with all tribes just as Igbos fearlessly challenged and fought all Nigerian tribes backed by Britain, Egypt, etc without fear from 1966 to 1969.

Let them try this and we can then call them brave tribe not this cowardly hit and run and killing of defenseless children and women who are hungry and helpless angry angry

Fulani will never go to a community and develop that community, never. They will only bring destruction and backwardness. Just imagine the kind of hut and slum they turned the great city of Ibadan into.

Fulani people, please I want to ask, will heaven fall if an average Fulani rents decent house in the city, build mansion and contribute to the development of the host community instead of living in thick forests and constituting nuisance and causing anarchy

I may disagree with some Yorubas on political views and some national issues, but as an Igbo man I am, I will never lie against any tribe. Yorubas are accommodating and never violent. However you look at this, take it from me, Hausa-Fulanis are to be blamed because they love bloodshed and destruction wherever they go, and that's why they hardly invest in developmental projects in their host communities so that they can cause mayhem and flee immediately without regretting anything to be lost.
Remove Hausa from that list. How many Hausas have you seen grazing on people's farm?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
franchasng:
What's holding Nigeria from disintegration is crude oil and Yoruba people's political greed.

If Yoruba wake up and say enough is enough just like the Igbos, that means there will be two major heavyweight tribes demanding for disintegration of Nigeria and nobody can stop it. Hausa-Fulanis will only be begging and pleading for forgiveness should all Yorubas summon the courage like Igbos and say they want Odudua nation and no going back.

And they have what it takes to survive after Nigeria divides but political greed won't let them go their own way for peace to reign.

Lastly, the day crude oil becomes useless and sell below $5 per barrel and it becomes hard to find nations willing to even buy, that day will mark the beginning of the disintegration of Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulanis hate all Southern Nigeria tribe but their greed and crave for crude oil in the South is the only reason they are pretending to want unity with the South.

Honestly it seems the only way to end this Fulani anarchy is to divide Nigeria so every breakaway nation will go and defend their territory using their best approach and let me see how lanky, hungry, ill equipped and poverty ridden Fulani herdsmen will be able to cross another country's border without being massacred from afar by the well armed national border patrol guards as it's done in Ghana presently.

Fulani deserve to be in their own country so that people will know when they are encroaching into their land and deal with them decisively without any national pity from the government as its the case in Nigeria now.

These guys aren't brave, they are cowards. They rely on useless charms that can be decimated by a machine gun. They don't face their enemy face to face, they target poor, vulnerable defenseless villagers at midnight when they are asleep and kill and run to forest to hide.

They should be bold and declare war with all tribes just as Igbos fearlessly challenged and fought all Nigerian tribes backed by Britain, Egypt, etc without fear from 1966 to 1969.

Let them try this and we can then call them brave tribe not this cowardly hit and run and killing of defenseless children and women who are hungry and helpless angry angry

Fulani will never go to a community and develop that community, never. They will only bring destruction and backwardness. Just imagine the kind of hut and slum they turned the great city of Ibadan into.

Fulani people, please I want to ask, will heaven fall if an average Fulani rents decent house in the city, build mansion and contribute to the development of the host community instead of living in thick forests and constituting nuisance and causing anarchy

I may disagree with some Yorubas on political views and some national issues, but as an Igbo man I am, I will never lie against any tribe. Yorubas are accommodating and never violent. However you look at this, take it from me, Hausa-Fulanis are to be blamed because they love bloodshed and destruction wherever they go, and that's why they hardly invest in developmental projects in their host communities so that they can cause mayhem and flee immediately without regretting anything to be lost.

Yorubas are not more accommodating and others don't fall for this cheap lies.
They are not, those of us who have spent more time here than u will tell u, Yoruba's are very tribalistic.
And igbo man can open a company or industry and make Yoruba man a head.
We see that everyday here in Lagos.

Go to ABC transport own by igbo
Go to fidelity bank owned by igbo.
Even coputer slot owned by igbo in computer village Lagos is being headed by a Yoruba.

But a Yoruba man can Neva open something and allow Igbo to head it NEVA EVER..(even in their churches they still do tribalism , all the head pastors are all Yoruba)
go and ask some non yoruba nysc who served in yorubaland they will tell u how they are being marginalised in some aspects.
IGBOS ARE THE MOST ACCOMODATING TRIBE IN NIGERIA THEY CAN DO SOMETHING FOR U WITHOUT FIRST OF ALL LOOKING AT UR TRIBE FIRST

Igbo people lives inlagos yoruba leave in east too. So how does that make yoruba people more accommodating ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by toscodet(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
If u can work or invest for just two years and earn 57m within dis two years, please send interested to this email: toscodet@yahoo.com.just for serious people please.please don't doubt this
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by harrypetty(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:

Na pride go kill una

It is bad to talk when one has nothing useful to say. I think you will gladly leave your father's inheritance at the slightest provocation. A coward dies multiple times. I guess you won't make a good follower let alone a good leader.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by harrypetty(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Remove Hausa from that list. How many Hausas have you seen grazing on people's farm?

Like say we get up to 1 million pure Hausas in Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by supereagle(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
WonderManly:
This issue is getting out of Hand ooooooo. I don't even know the work of this Dapo self. I'm confused and tired of him. Honestly!

Ignore that Zombie in the Govt house.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Masterkernel1: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigSarah:
All this kind news done tire me for this politics section

Keep attacking Kanu, while your enemy finishes your land.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by diplomat058(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is there still any doubt that Yoruba land is under attack and on the verge of being overrun by Fulanis. I've been shouting it from the rooftop that Yoruba men should rise up and defend their land but they called me all sorts of unprintable names but now the chicken has come home to roost. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct
It is you that will go extinct, you this bastard Fulani asslicker.

Omo ale oloriburuku elepe. Eniti ko ni iru eni ko le mo iyi eni

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by God1stson(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:

Na pride go kill una

If u Don marry make I marry ur wife how u c an?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Primase: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
gentiles:
Sahara reporters again? This guy's can lie

This is PUNCH
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Vic74real: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
The dog and baboon president loves blood.He said so himself.His kith and kin love blood.He is unbothered.What a tragedy!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by GOVERNMENT2: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is there still any doubt that Yoruba land is under attack and on the verge of being overrun by Fulanis. I've been shouting it from the rooftop that Yoruba men should rise up and defend their land but they called me all sorts of unprintable names but now the chicken has come home to roost. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct
I APPLAUD YOU FOR THIS STATEMENT. WE SHOULD ASSIST OUR YORUBA BROTHERS AS MUCH AS WE CAN NOW!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Primase: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Donspicey:

And what will happen to their investments?

What happened after the civil war? They create new investments. As simple as that.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Primase: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bionic07:

I am glad you know the loss is negligible, as in who compares a mere loss of 5k or maybe more with a colosal 3million+ wasted generations in d hand of Fulani soldiers?
Anyways, you & your fellow internet urchins from d conquered land can gloat as much as u like on the outside but we know deep down y'all are still hurting badly.
And as for you crimimal fulanis, you guys will get whats coming to you very soon, no be gra gra.
People from other tribes also died during the war. Do not think only Igbos were affected.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by nedu666: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yorubas have seen its not easy to go to war like biafra did, if not yorubas should have gone to war
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by IamAtikulate: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
harrypetty:

Like say we get up to 1 million pure Hausas in Nigeria.
Fool
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Princewell2012(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

anyone that comes here to jubilate and claim to be Igbo will not see anything good bcus it's obvious some animals have created monikers to masturbate on yoruba vs igbo thinking it will help their useless frustrated life

my question to any sane person is how many sensible and well to do Igbos have you seen coming out to say nonsense about the Yorubas and any other tribe

Am with you my brother. God bless you. One thing that always surprised me is that all this igbo attack on the Yoruba's only takes place on this forum, is not so outside, even the so called Hausa's are living with us here in one accord. Am an igbo man leaving in a Yoruba house we are living in harmony with each others. I strongly believe that some people are here basically to cause confusion. God almighty will surely disgrace them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Omoslim26: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Princewell2012:

Am with you my brother. God bless you. One thing that always surprised me is that all this igbo attack on the Yoruba's only takes place on this forum, is not so outside, even the so called Hausa's are living with us here in one accord. Am an igbo man leaving in a Yoruba house we are living in harmony with each others. I strongly believe that some people are here basically to cause confusion. God almighty will surely disgrace them.

My brother it's no secret dat some animals have created monikers claiming to be Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry there life is a big hopeless mess so they are here to pass time thinking bigotry will help them forget their poverty stricken frustrated life

I am currently dealing with one Togolese claiming to be Igbo using the moniker nightmare007

We should start calling them out too bcus the more they keep painting this narrative the more they make a wrong perception

some of them hide in the pretence of Ipob

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Racoon:
Murderers are just on rampage because they are taking their ideological inspiration and strength from their patron who care less of what becomes of those who does not belong to his kiths and kin.

He never hid his tendencies. The northern masses knew what he stood for. Ditto the northern elites. The masses supported him, not knowing hunger would result. A large portion of the elites didn't support him, because they knew hunger would follow.

This mission is more important to him than the lives of all Nigerians combined.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by BoneTackle: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:
[s]Just wait and see how some animals will come here and jubilate

We the true nwafors don't do nonsense no at all[/s]
You are the animal here. Not only are you an animal but a senselesly stupiddd one to boot.

How many times have you written such an epistle on threads where igbos are at the receiving end? Countless times that yoroobas have jumped on igbo-related threads to make jest and mockery of igbos saying awusas will use igbos for suya, bla..bla..you never complain, now when igbos return the favour you open your smelly mouth to blab.

You must be be a cursed nwafor and a bast..ard to try to be politically correct. Two can play the game, we only pay them in their own coin since they claim they have sense. So kindly STFU!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Silentgroper(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:
I am keeping count.
45m Yoruba - (4,000 + this 5) = 44,995,995
So it's remaining 44,995,995 yorubas
Nothing spoil sha. The loss is negligible
you missed me
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by jacoik(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

smh I might want to disaggre but I will be deceiving and lying to myself if I say you no talk true

but it all balls down to this useless govt we keep having we are not the only country with various and diverse ethnicity but in recent times we keep seeing favoritism from the govt to certain groups and that's very unhealthy for any coalition and Country

My take is let's try the last card we have which is to restructure dis failed system if dat does not work then maybe everybody go finally go ans him paper name

if you check the antecedent of Fulani man you will know he has no forgiving spirit. I stand to be corrected here. talking about favourism, it didn't start today and will never end today because the north sees themselves as majority. are you telling me that if this oil that has being causing problem is discovered in north, do you think we will still be answering one Nigeria? please answer this! are you also telling me that if what buhari is doing now is done by other tribe, will that administration last a year in office? why not we call a spade by it name and stop painting truth black ehhhh!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by Bionic07: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Primase:

People from other tribes also died during the war. Do not think only Igbos were affected.

If they were not the only ones affected by the war, why are they the only one still so bitter?
The fulani attacked southern Kaduna, they were all over the internet gloating, they did the same thing with Plateau, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba etc. They'd rather the whole country goes up in flames while they have their biafra.
Very bitter people. Spits.
If you hate us this much & you are shit scared to confront your conquerer(hausa/fulani) at least be man enough to come out & attack we the 'cowardly' Yoruba & stop hiding behind fulani attacks to gloat
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by ludd2018: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Idiot na una voted in buhari despite warning from Igbos. Now u reap what u sow
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others by ludd2018: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Firstvaxer:
Why all these barbaric clashes lately, are you sure we have a president?

Buhari is dead . All we ve is presidency the Mafia ruling the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.