Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA (22133 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by mamaafrik(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Bala and Gumi should be in Jail by now,Tinubu know Buhari is dead but refused to open up,foolish southern leaders
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
Those looters/destroyers at lekki toll gate deserve to be arrested before they create another calamity in Lagos like they did last year..
No sane government will allow such nonsense to repeat itself.. Well,I like the approach the police is using now, charge them to court, let them pay their hard earned 100k to bail themselves with a surety.whoever comes out again, the police should do the same thing again and again..No body go tell blind man say rain dey fall..
What a foolish and daft comment.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by nedekid: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
Those looters/destroyers at lekki toll gate deserve to be arrested before they create another calamity in Lagos like they did last year..
No sane government will allow such nonsense to repeat itself.. Well,I like the approach the police is using now, charge them to court, let them pay their hard earned 100k to bail themselves with a surety.whoever comes out again, the police should do the same thing again and again..No body go tell blind man say rain dey fall..
You think you are Making sense right?
Anyways wat goes round comes around.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by dalongjnr: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2021
where was HURIWA,when and entire tribe was given an eviction notice to live a certain region or state, because of activities of some bad elements of that tribe?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by lexy2014: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2021
dalongjnr:
where was HURIWA,when and entire tribe was given an eviction notice to live a certain region or state, because of activities of some bad elements of that tribe?

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
after reading your comments,I pictured a dog eating sh*t,tied up in a chain,slave to his master, no guts,no glory,just wagging it's tail any time they throw bones at Him,e no go good ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by youngest85(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
This is for lagos state Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F67irqdHJg
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Zaggafrank: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Clout chasers, doing their thing. Go and arrest them na. Don't you know of citizens right to arrest?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2021
olajizz01:
Bala Muhammed is a potential terrorist.
Not potential please but actual. Potential means he's still undergoing metamorphosis but as it stands now, as we speak, that man has metamorphosed into a terrorist. That's if he has not always been one.
But our holy government watchdogs wili t see him.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by seyz91(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2021
And No Sane Person would come online and start writing rubbish like you just did

Go get Sense!

na people like you no go let naija be good again, bunch of cowards that can't speak up and settling for less, you deserve the Old fools you have as leaders in this country

undecided
360degreess:
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by seyz91(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2021
And No Sane Person would comment the way you just did undecided

go get sense! undecided

Bunch of cowards undecided
360degreess:
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by elmessiahs(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

In line with ur comment, pls check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles
my brother, I am tired of a set of people deliberately devising insecurity and using money gotten from taxpayers money to make life unbearable.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Dpeachi: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2021
seriously, it is obvious this government do not work with the Constitution and they are not afraid of breaking the law.

the real criminals and terrors in the society were not arrested, rather they protect them, while peaceful citizens, law abiding citizens, were arrested, just because they choose to speak their mind.

the heck. does this mean we can't speak our mine freely again in a country where we practice DEMOCRACY.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by orisunmibare01(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
But the government has done well by allowing your daddy who is an herdsman to keep carrying ak47 ba cheesy cheesy.
Olofo omo
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Charmingpet: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

"No sane government will allow such nonsense to repeat itself..."

Are u saying that d govt of d day is insane that it continualy allows d nonesense of Bokoharam, fulani herdsmen & bandits to continue unabated?

Why has d police not been able to clamp down on bokoharam, bandits and herdsmen despite they keep repeating their atrocities?

to the extent of negotiating with the bandits.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Akorkor(f): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:

I pity you and your family. Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Prolific007(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:

Small boy, abeg where you dey live? But you no get sense atall.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by prigoz(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
By their statement, you shall know them, another Onye nzuzu, efulefu mmadu, Iberibesim fellow, so just because data is cheap, you can spew thrash to public. You are a disgrace to your family, community and nation at large.

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by MemoriesAndMe: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
Every citizen has a right to peaceful protests. That #EndSARS was hijacked by hoodlums just shows the inefficient security architecture Nigeria operates under, it doesnt take away any person's right to a peaceful protest. Even Buhari himself has protested before and was never arrested for exercising his constitutional right.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Doctortyre: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Safyqueen:
Buhari is too weak. Nobody try OBJ government like this. He would ask police to shoot at sight. Nothing had happen and nothing will happen. OBJ is being praised today, loved by many.
lies
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Proflere: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:
You see why we cannot have a sane country with people like you, you want them to pay for bail what happened to *bail is free*? I give up!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Prolific007(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
The Injustice Happenin' In Nigeria Stinks To High Heavens. When The Former CBN Governor Mr. Obadiah Mailafia Came Out To Say It Is The Northern Governors That Are Sponsors Of Boko Haram, Next Thing It Was Reactions From Left And Right And The DSS Invited Him For Questioning.

Now Here's Governor Bala Mohammed Praising Fulani Herdmen For Carrying Assault Rifles AK47 To Save Their Life And Protect Their Commonwealth Cows, Nobody From The Core North Came Out To Condemn Or Rebuke Him But Are Rather Applauding Him In Their Devilish And Demonic Minds.

There's An Agenda And These Evil Geniuses Are The Masterminds But Gullible Nigerians Or Will I Say Southerners Are Too Blind To See. All Thanks To Governor Samuel Ortom For Speaking Out. Here In Benue State They Don't Chicken Out But Rather Face It Squarely. The President May Be The Leader Of The Entire Country But The Governor Is The Leader Of The States

Southern And Some Middle Belt Governors Should Know Thy Right Since They Were Elected By The People And Not Appointed By The President
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by smokeyupu(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Kuginzi:
Rhetoric arrest.
Any attempt to destroy the Lekki Toll Gate again is never welcome. So they should be arrested again and again

You dey benefit something from there!!

That toll plaza should remain closed in memory of the lives wasted there after all there are more toll gates a few kilometers away...
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by yommen: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Safyqueen:
Buhari is too weak. Nobody try OBJ government like this. He would ask police to shoot at sight. Nothing had happen and nothing will happen. OBJ is being praised today, loved by many.

Yes Bihari is very weak. That's why his brothers have killed hundreds of thousands and he hasn't said a word and no arrest has even been made. Yes , so weak that it's only harmless people his government harasses. So weak, that words hurts him more and more than guns. You know what? Your sense of reasoning to weak that even the phone you use in typing regret you own it.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Kuginzi: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
smokeyupu:

You dey benefit something from there!!

That toll plaza should remain closed in memory of the lives wasted there after all there are more toll gates a few kilometers away...
Then how would closing the Lekki Toll gate benefit the dead?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by SexytorresE(f): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
olajizz01:
Bala Muhammed is a potential terrorist.
pls I'm lagging behind, what did he do ?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by allstarfestus: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Ikoyi and obalende have the biggest military /paramilitary formations in the country.. yet, hoodlums were allowed to have a field day with reckless and abadoned disturbing public peace... It took the authorities several hours to intervene and quell an ordinary fracas between Touts. But were quick to draft riots policeman to the lekki toll gate ,to prevent peaceful protesters from demostrating their constitution right to assemble..
Nigeria is indeed a wonder land!!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by Seb4luv1: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2021
Who is the slave of 30k stipends... I pity your generation

360degreess:
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA by FILEBE(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2021
360degreess:

The problem of this country is largely the citizens. Thr likes of you. Why did you write this ? You have just decided to take sides with the government that surfers you.how much are you being paid to write this? Have you ever been happy with the current and previous state of the country ? You wouldn't say the same to heardmen but to protesters for good governance.
I can only wish you what you wish for others.

What wrong did the protesters do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu / APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others / President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.