Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl (2107 Views)

Liverpools Coutinho Mocks Arsenal Fans On Twitter Lol / Why Arent Nigerian men Interested In Golf? / Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
Fellow Gunners do not be alarmed i havent switched sides o! grin i just wondered why Liverpool would not have a thread on NL its almost embarrasing, So where are all the Reds because if i were not a Gunner Liverpool is the only other English club i can support because of Stevie G and Rafa the Gaffer speaking about Rafa whats your take on his Goatee the english press are not finding it funny cheesy, And also El Nino (Fernando Torres) is finally here (i mean at Anfield) so Liverpool fans over to you
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ solicitor(A-40)

Maybe they are not pround of their team
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2007
@dason4life
You again? please i hope you arent gay like Krap o! im scared of you guys

Yeah maybe they arent proud of their team lol embarassed
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
@A-40

I won't leave you
Until Arsenal defeat Chelsea
You know what that means?
I will stay with you forever grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by bgees(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2007
The kop will always be around.
We are still here.and we are very proud of LFC. There is toshmann and many others.
On d signings of f.torres.he's young,can carry a team.i pray dearly that he doesnt flop.
With lucas leiva(central midfld),sebastian leto(right wing) makin their moves permanent,and hopefully,if d quaresma and benayoun rumors becomes concrete.then we are all set for next season.
We have somethng to prove.maybe we can prove drogba wrong.
As for RB's new goatee, its just so funny.
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2007
@bgees

You want to prove the ability of your  new signing with DROGBA?
oH i forgot, drogba scored that wonderful goal  grin
Let's see if Torres will do that to CECH  grin
I bet a dollar, Carvalho won't let him  grin grin grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by koblo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
now i dont like it when a rival says crap bout my fav team, d reds av got a lotta supporters rite ere on NL, likes of kliverpool n my humble self, Did i hear someone say we aint proud of our team,u n even d dumbest person know liverpool is d pride of english football, E40,sorry A40, its better u change sides quickly cos with d loss of henry 2 barca, d gunnerz killed n buried demselves,i heard cesc might also be on his way out, well i was at a bar takin shayo d other day when one die-hard arsenal fan confessed that truly d gunners are goners, dis was comin from someone dat could die 4 ass-nal, kliverpool, where u dey, come help me lecture dis people, As 4 chelsea, their days are numbered, heard Roman is really pushing Jose, i pray Jose doesnt fail,at least 20th is a good position, grin grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
@koblo

Liverpool has been infected with arsenal's virus
Arsenal was the first England team to loss in C.L final
Liverpool is the second.
Why are you guys disgracing England for God sake? angry
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by tocdee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
I am a kopite and im soooo proud of the reds!!!!!!!! the arses are goners!!! so leave pool alone cos we play ball, we dont mouth it!!
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by mukina2: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2007
Here's one liverpool Fanatic grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by mukina2: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2007
koblo

Liverpool has been infected with arsenal's virus
Arsenal was the first England team to loss in C.L final
Liverpool is the second.
Why are you guys disgracing England for God sake?

and when was cheksli in the finals undecided grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by krap(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2007
A-40:

Fellow Gunners do not be alarmed i havent switched sides o! grin i just wondered why Liverpool would not have a thread on Nairaland its almost embarrasing, So where are all the Reds because if i were not a Gunner Liverpool is the only other English club i can support because of Stevie G and Rafa the Gaffer speaking about Rafa whats your take on his Goatee the english press are not finding it funny cheesy, And also El Nino (Fernando Torres) is finally here (i mean at Anfield) so Liverpool fans over to you
*shakes head*

man your life must really be weird.Plz could you you justify why you opened this thread when you are an arsenal fan? abi them send you work?abeg if you no get work, go take a dive!!
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Fadajasi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hey enough of that am a gud fan of liverpool. Till i die
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by bgees(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2007
Chelsea scum will always interfere.
Chelsea,a team wit no history.no european cups.
Man utd and arsenal play entertaining football
liverpool play purely purposeful football-no fancy footworks
but chelsea ?they just want to 'rape' u.
Torres,for his age , still can be bigger than drogba,
So long as we exist chelsea will never win d champions league.i hope uefa we draw chelsea at d knockout stages.
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2007
mukina2:

and when was cheksli in the finals undecided grin

It is better to lose than to lose in the final
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by mukina2: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2007
dason4life:

It is better to lose than to lose in the final

yada Yada blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Krap
gay leave me alone im sick of you and your feminine ways what i do on NL is none of your business, See you wey get work na why you dey patrol dey reply my every post, Men i go put your nairaland career on hold o!

@koblo
You are just ungrateful, why you no open the thread yourself where una been dey? i just respect Liverpool and thats not a crime, We might be gone but we still whooped your butts three times last season

Gunner by Blood
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Mrdason
I feel your pain but if we where to have an association of clubs that have made it to the UCL final Chelski would definitely be on the list,

Besides why wouldnt you hate a club that has turned your champions league dreams for the last three seasons
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Mrdason
I feel your pain but if we where to have an association of clubs that have made it to the UCL final Chelski would definitely be on the list,

Besides why wouldnt you hate a club that has turned your champions league dreams for the last three seasons
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by koblo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2007
now a40, dat u won us 3 times last season doesnt make u a better side.i get am b4 no b property, liverpool is d no1 british club, evryone knows dat, u urself u know it, y dont u just admit it
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Esss(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2007
koblo:

now a40, that u won us 3 times last season doesnt make u a better side.i get am before no b property, liverpool is d no1 british club, evryone knows that, u yourself u know it, y don't u just admit it

Word up. we will never walk alone
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by krap(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2007
koblo:

now a40, that u won us 3 times last season doesnt make u a better side.i get am before no b property,

stick it down his throat,bro. tongue

A-40:

@Krap
gay leave me alone im sick of you and your feminine ways what i do on Nairaland is none of your business, See you wey get work na why you dey patrol dey reply my every post, Men i go put your nairaland career on hold o!

Gunner by Blood

i now realize that your problem is that u watch too much films.I relate with real fans not idle chameleons angry

*singing the blues anthem*
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
Mr Krap
What you need is a J, O, B so you can keep your nose out of mines, b*t*h nigga
takes a jerrycan of fuel and pours its contents on the blue flag lights a match and sets it ablaze

koblo
Well the truth is bitter and we are not contesting the fact that you are the no 1 english club even though manu would dispute that argument for obvious reasons but take it or leave it your butts where thoroughly whooped by us last season
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by krap(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
@a-40
i can see that u are green already(though chameleons are green) but sincerely speaking i think your brain cells needs troubleshooting so as to make u reason maturely and my advice is that u start taking fertilizers preferably cow dungs. It will be very effective ,i promise u.

*waving the blues banner* cool
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
A-40:

Mr Krap
What you need is a J, O, B so you can keep your nose out of mines, b*t*h nigga
takes a jerrycan of fuel and pours its contents on the blue flag lights a match and sets it ablaze

You don't mean that do you?
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
@krap
Your IQ is too low to get at A-40 please try again later,

@dason4life
No vex man
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by Fadajasi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
Liverpool will surprise u guys. Watch out!!
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by kliverpool(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2007
KOBLO.U KNOW WE LIVERPOOL PEOPLE NEED NOT MAKE NOISE.
OUR RECORD AND NOW OUR ACTIVITY IN THE TRANSFER MARKET IS
SAYING SO MUCH FOR US.

AND I THINK I LIKE THE FACT THAT WE DON'T HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE
PRETENDING TO LOVE LIVERPOOL .ONLY UNIQUE FEW ARE IN NIGERIA
TORRES,BENAYOUN,BABEL,VORONIN.
LET THE LEAGUE BEGINS WE ARE READY
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by A40(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
You guys did some good signings im still pretty mad that yall stole Babel from us but its all to the good we still gonna beat you guys anyway grin
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by wifeypenth(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
Am a kopite en am proud 2b one.
wink
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by wifeypenth(f): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2007
wink
Re: Arent There Any Kopites (liverpool Fans) On Nl by wifeypenth(f): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Record V Argentina / STEVEN Gerrard's CAREER Achievements...( What Can You Say About This Legend?) / Shocking: Check Out FIFA Ranking Of The Most Successful Managers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.