Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,220 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Valentine With Over 100 Persons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Valentine With Over 100 Persons (259 Views)

My Valentine Gone Wrong / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine With Over 100 Persons by Ladybee307: 4:26am On Feb 14, 2021
I was so excited to be able to impart over 100 lives with educational materials and of course a heart shaped cards with "GUARD YOUR HEART" boldly written on them.

I did this yesterday 13/2/2021 as a precursor to today's VALENTINE'S CELEBRATION

This is the time for us to prioritize Intentional Education.

It is cool to share with that one person.

BUT

IT IS COOLER WITH OVER 100 PERSONS.

I AM LADY BEE

#WelcomeToTheFuture

1 Like

Re: My Valentine With Over 100 Persons by Bishop7170: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Lady God bless you sincere and genuine heart, I pray for you that all things will be worked out for your good. God bless and your family and generation.
Re: My Valentine With Over 100 Persons by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Nice one. May God crown your effort in making others Happy
Re: My Valentine With Over 100 Persons by Juliearth(f): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Ladybee307:
I was so excited to be able to impart over 100 lives with educational materials and of course a heart shaped cards with "GUARD YOUR HEART" boldly written on them.

I did this yesterday 13/2/2021 as a precursor to today's VALENTINE'S CELEBRATION

This is the time for us to prioritize Intentional Education.

It is cool to share with that one person.

BUT

IT IS COOLER WITH OVER 100 PERSONS.

I AM LADY BEE

#WelcomeToTheFuture

This is so kind of you, God bless your heart. The joy that comes from reaching out to the needy cannot be explained.
Re: My Valentine With Over 100 Persons by Neatcut99(f): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Weldon ma'am this is what we need in Nigeria God bless....

(1) (Reply)

What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? / Easy Way To Make Ice Cream Sandwich For Your Kids. / Running Errands With My Mum | I Tormented Her With The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.