Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too (1225 Views)

Now That The North Too Is Giving The Fulani Eviction Notices / After The Destruction Of The South, They Now Want To Run Abroad / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by namiji2598: 4:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Just as the topic says
.We have have been having this same Fulani crises in the north long ago even before it started in the south, I think the main reason why they are moving to the south is because we gave them sleepless night here In the north.

They will allow their cows to enter your farm, if u complain they will use Cutlass on you

They will steal our livestock and add it to their own, when leaving or changing location to another state

They raped our women

Just of recent one village close to mine, had a small fight with the Fulani's, in just that same week so many villager's cows have been stolen

The truth is someone like me, have been to
So many northern states, SE , SS and SW,and i can boldly say to you we all are passing through the same problems, be it herdsmen, insecurity, lack of good roads, poor hospitals, police brutality ( a police officer once wanted to shoot me), unemployment.

If we need a better country, we must all learn to speak up at once, not minding our religious beliefs, or ethnicity, but once we chooses to split up on those bases then this people can never take us serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by stonemasonn: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2021
namiji2598:

which state in the north?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by namiji2598: 4:49am On Feb 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
which state in the north?
I think this stuffs are all over Nigeria, but as for me, North east
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by Tranquill: 4:57am On Feb 14, 2021
This is very true. A friend of mine from Chamba tribe in Adamawa State had her brother killed in his farm in Taraba. She says most of the Fulanis that are causing trouble are not from Nigeria but imported during the election, that even the Nigerian Fulanis do not tolerate them. Why the Nigerian Fulanis are not denouncing them loudly is what bothers me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by namiji2598: 5:18am On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquill:
This is very true. A friend of mine from Chamba tribe in Adamawa State had her brother killed in his farm in Taraba. She says most of the Fulanis that are causing trouble are not from Nigeria but imported during the election, that even the Nigerian Fulanis do not tolerate them. Why the Nigerian Fulanis are not denouncing them loudly is what bothers me.

A Yoruba man can never denounce a fellow Yoruba man in the midst of igbo man, an igbo man can never denounce an igbo man in the midst of hausa men, same applies to the Fulani's

My brother Nigerians, be it north or South are all passing through the same thing,

Unless we speak with the same voice

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by BabaO2: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2021
namiji2598:
Just as the topic says
.We have have been having this same Fulani crises in the north long ago even before it started in the south, I think the main reason why they are moving to the south is because we gave them sleepless night here In the north.

They will allow their cows to enter your farm, if u complain they will use Cutlass on you

They will steal our livestock and add it to their own, when leaving or changing location to another state

They raped our women

Just of recent one village close to mine, had a small fight with the Fulani's, in just that same week so many villager's cows have been stolen

So many northern states, SE , SS and SW,and i can boldly say to you we all are passing through the same problems, be it herdsmen, insecurity, lack of good roads, poor hospitals, police brutality ( a police officer once wanted to shoot me), unemployment.

If we need a better country, we must all learn to speak up at once, not minding our religious beliefs, or ethnicity, but once we chooses to split up on those bases then this people can never take us serious

we need a need country, we must all learn to break up at once.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by Freestainworld(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2021
There's a lot of intolerance between tribes in this country, the best thing is a devolution of power to the different geopolitical region's or a break up, no need to pretend as if all is well when we all know truthfully that it has never been well.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by Kriss216: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2021

I agree with everything you said here except @bolded.

Here in South, the police will shoot you not even threatened to shoot. You would have been long dead.

The North was against #EndSars, remember.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by namiji2598: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

I agree with everything you said here except @bolded.

Here in South, the police will shoot you not even threatened to shoot. You would have been long dead.

The North was against #EndSars, remember.
Some of us here have graduated 10 years ago and still no job, as for me is been 3 good years after NYSC now, if not for teaching job receiving 15k salary

So many souls have been wasted by the Nigerian police here too. The north has never been against the end sars protest, infact there were few northern states that participated in the same protest, states like Jos among others, in my states here gombe, we organized a protest too but before we knew it the police was all over the place shooting bullet and gas anyhow. Maybe the north doesn't have a good media to push it's news just like the south. Or maybe the northern media is too weak and afraid of our northern politicians..,.one thing abt Nigeria is that, if u know somebody that is big, no matter where you are, be it south or north you will get a job, being in Lagos, abuja or north does not gurantee getting a good job

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2021
This country matter don tire me.

I remember when Yardua became the president and he was talking about Vision 2020. Here we are in 2021, everything just dey fall apart and things are getting worst in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by orisa37: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
MACBAN is a NW TRADITIONAL CULT FOR RUGA, ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN NIGERIA.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE NOT IN THE NW. THEY'RE ONLY FOUND IN THE NE,CS SW,SE, AND SS.

NW IS JUST STARTING TO HAVE BANDITS.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by sweetonugbu: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2021
More inputs from northern citizens needed

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is Not Just In The South, They Are Disturbing north too by whirlwind7(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
namiji2598:

A Yoruba man can never denounce a fellow Yoruba man in the midst of igbo man, an igbo man can never denounce an igbo man in the midst of hausa men, same applies to the Fulani's

My brother Nigerians, be it north or South are all passing through the same thing,

Unless we speak with the same voice

This is false. Especially when you relate it to what is happening with the killer herdsmen.
Think about it.

If in a certain Yoruba village, where Igbo men do business, some strange Igbos relocate there and start robbing, killing, destroying properties, are you trying to insinuate the honest Igbos already living in that village won't disown them?
Think about it for a minute.
I believe Yorubas will do same thing.

As for Fulanis, they do not have a country of their own. So, their compatriots here keep quiet, knowing that if their agenda succeeds, they will all enjoy the benefit of claiming a new country for themselves.
This is why the "Nigerian Fulanis" are not disowning those foreign ones.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday / Ex-directors, Others Raise The Alarm Over Nepotism In NIA, Petition NSA / Ortom Puts Up 25 Benue Companies For Sale, Says Privatisation In Line With Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.