Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Join Chymall Today... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Chymall Today... (126 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Join Chymall In 2021 / Looking For An Ideal Business? Join Chymall And Earn Every 10days Without Stress / Join CHYMALL, Own An Online Shop, Make Steady Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Chymall Today... by Phile7(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2021
I will show you reasons why you should join chymall.... Call or Whatsapp me via the number on my profile

Re: Join Chymall Today... by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Phile7:
I will show you reasons why you should join chymall.... Call or Whatsapp me via the number on my profile
How does it work.
Re: Join Chymall Today... by Phile7(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2021
This is simply how it works...
You buy an online shop from chymall,
Put a trading capital which you will use to buy products at wholesale price,
The company sells your product within 10-14 days at retail price and you get your profit.
Note: online shop money and trading capital makes up the total amount for signing up.
You only sign up once and own it for life
Free products are shipped to you
Trading capital is withdrawable anytime
All these is done on your phone or laptop
As long as you trade, you make money with or without referral.
How much money you can make is determined by the VIP you signed up for.
Look at the breakdown for VIP packages in picture attached.
Call or Whatsapp me via the number on my profile for more details or to sign up.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Nairalanders→business / BUA Cement Declares Profits Of N95billion In FY2020 / Nigeria Trade Mission And Business Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.