Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity (50269 Views)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) / Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by tempest01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Was kidnapped by BH. Probably to carry out surgery on their wonded members.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by galadima77(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
inoki247:
You Sha don give him what will make Bandits or Boko to notice him...

please give him two Soldier nd nd two police to start looking after him.....

Did you say 2 soldiers and 2 policemen?
You don see video of bandits attack before?

Truth is the old man has been endangered!
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kidnapping target
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
best news of 2021
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Pk01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Abeg go back to ur three states, u ain't Nigerian .am not suppose to be exchanging words with you..we ain't in the xame country am a Nigerian while you are an ipig(from Biafra land).
Igbochief001:

The seller or buyer who is more important ...let's see if u get small sense
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Eillyeillz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
NosaHenry:

I would have agreed with you but remember he was abducted before by the same Boko Haram. I think they already know him and possibly like him.

Difference is now he has money.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Deserving.
But Zulum for just make am N14m.

I know you didn't read the story.... it is the arrears of his services not personal money from the Governor

1 Like

Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by pfadom: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bad belle! He's rewarded for unalloyed commitment to service to humanity. God has chosen to reward the medical doctor.

DaddyRochie1642:
If that man was killed will Zulum have given that man's Family one naira?
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by CSTRR: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pk01:
Which of the two states..? Name them...imo , anambra then enugu..mind you akwa-ibom they said they ain't igbos..ekiti follows ..babe factories producing states you meant?
You don't deserve my time.

You can't be this ignorant, and expect me to waste my time. Where will i even start?

What you need is a good google search.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Komu1048(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
contigiency:

https://thenationonlineng.net/for-remaining-at-monguno-hospital-despite-boko-haram-zulum-approves-n13-9m-car-for-yoruba-doctor/

Thank You good governor, this is what southerners esp Yorubas do in other people region. They school, work and live modestly with their host. No killing and raping northerners

But see what northerners are doing here, they believe raping and Kidnapping is their right.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by calcal: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Smileall:
This is the fruit of selfless service
May my helper locate me too very soon

Amen!!!
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Deserving.

E no go bad if you transfer the remaining 100k to the man, abi you no be philanthropist grin grin
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Now he's a new target for Boko.

Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Iatrogen: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Smileall:

Nigerian doctors offer more than their due, it's no wonder they disappear at the slightest opportunity.

You'll be surprised to find Nigerian in the strangest of countries...
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by starexjnr(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
angry grin
DaddyRochie1642:
omo, is it not when you're alive that you're supposed to be appreciated... this your talk is just dumb angry
DaddyRochie1642:
omo, is it not when you're alive that you're supposed to be appreciated... this your talk is just dumb
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Racoon:
Commendable! This is patriotism even against his own life.Now where will one see the opposite of the selfless service the determined man have rendered by someone from the region elsewhere? All they do is promoting and involving in a ethno-religio-political dominations and expansionist agenda.Meanwhile, this man have been made a security risk.The good gesture should have been done quietly.He should quietly quit & relocate in his own interest.

Exactly. If na me, that same night, the highlander will be packed with essential items and used to relocate.....
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by TUANKU(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Ok he wasn't killed, now what's your point? Control your dark heart.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Sleekfingers: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
contigiency:

https://thenationonlineng.net/for-remaining-at-monguno-hospital-despite-boko-haram-zulum-approves-n13-9m-car-for-yoruba-doctor/

wahala for who no be doctor in borno........doctors will start trooping to borno state now.....who no like 13.9m
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by hedocharles(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
But Zulum for just make am N14m.[/quote]

Abi?
grin grin
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by femmyapson(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
When I told them southerners run northern medical system they said it's a lie

Oil is one reason north don't want Nigeria to break ...the main is manpower

Without NYSC many northern youths won't have the opportunity to be taught by a university graduate

60% of medical professionals in the north are southerns ...Igbos alone hold 40% of that

Years n years of propaganda would be exposed the day Nigeria breaks
pure truth..seems you have once live in north
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Sleekfingers: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is what the Southerners living in the North offers their host but what do northern to be precise living in South offers their own host?

Killing, destruction and violence

the offer shoe shiners, gatemen, nail cutters and wosiwosi sellers

1 Like

Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by biafranrealson: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
DOC, be wise ,
collect the money now and drive off to ogun,
the next time the governor will come to visit is to pay your condolence, if you continue living in mongonu
be wise
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by tit(f): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Deserving.

My thinking ooo
Or somebody took 100,000 for fura d'nono.

Baba Doc, better pack your load and retire to Ogun
Before stories that touch
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
This is beautifully beautiful. We need more PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS. Thanks Mr Governor for rewarding hardwork, patriotism, dedication, and love for humanity even in the glaring face of danger.

Boss long time
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by fowlyansh181(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
They have brought attention on him now sadly
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by doubleportion: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Smileall:
But the man was not looking for helper around but busy serving
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by mdsne(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Boko haram governor
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Sandydayziz(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
So he should die first before he’s given accolade? undecided
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by twilliamx(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Deserving.

E commot tax
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by ScamHunter: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
They should have done this quietly. They just exposed the man unnecessarily.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by Godbless3(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

He wasn't the one that order for the contract yet he still pay him in full and still thing he might have paid his family if he had lost his life.
Its a good deed consider that most governors would have reject or ignore such pointing out not being the one to have given such order.
Its still a good deed so give Zulum the thump up and we will criticize when him fvck up.
Re: Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity by ThierryJay: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
CSTRR:
As good a gesture as this, it is wrong.
This is one of the root causes of Nigerian corruption.

Governors have unfettered access to state resources to give as they please.
No legislative oversight.

How can you going to stop corrupt governors from looting when you have practically force-feed them with money.

We need to reform this ''democracy''. It is complete crap.

But Zulum didn't dash the doctor the money na. The 13.9m is arrears for 5years that the doctor was entitled to as a contract staff doctor which was not formalised due to the Nigerian factor. The headline makes it look like twas a gift.

The only thing that was dashed was the car and I don't think that's a sign of corruption as it was a transparent process. I'm sure there's a monetary expense threshold for the Governor that will require state assembly's approval but the cost of the car will likely be below it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.