Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari (14784 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari / Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by adenigga(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
• Urges Urgent Action To Restore Unity, Order

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has expressed deep concerns over rising sectional disagreements and violent conflicts in various parts of the country.

It observed that the conflicts are being exacerbated by “the insensitive, divisive and parochial approach to governance by the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.” The party, in a statement by its national publicity secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, lamented the escalated sectional conflicts in various parts of the country; the bloody ethnic clashes currently raging in Ibadan, Oyo State, in addition to similar clashes recorded in Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano and other states of the federation.

The PDP called on President Muhammadu Buhari to note that “the once cohesive and economically thriving nation handed over to him in 2015 is fast collapsing in his hands, due to his failure to effectively manage the economy, inability to administer the complex political and sectional nuances of the nation, as well as manifest lack of capacity to confront terrorists, bandits and kidnappers ravaging our country.”

The PDP described as sad that “under the anti-democratic and anti-people proclivities” of the Buhari-led APC administration, the once-thriving country has come under grave tension, to the extent that citizens have become nervous, agitated, lost faith in the polity, with individuals, communities, states and geo-political zones resorting to self-determination as a way of survival.

“It is, indeed, distressing that the Buhari administration cannot handle the fundamental responsibility of government: to guarantee the security, safety of citizens, as well as ensure peaceful co-existence and stability of the nation.

“From Lagos to Borno, Oyo to Ebonyi, Imo to Katsina, Plateau to Osun, Benue to Kano; indeed across our nation, the tension is palpable. Nigerians are losing confidence in the government. The corporate existence of our nation, which patriotic citizens have been labouring for, is now being threatened,” the statement stressed.

The PDP urged President Buhari to wake up and end APC administration’s divisive tendencies, and without further delay, take urgent steps to guarantee peaceful co-existence in the country by ensuring strict adherence to extant provisions of the 1999 Constitution, especially regarding the federal structure and sensibilities. While calling for calm and vigilance, the party charged President Buhari to take steps to unite the nation by ensuring justice in the face of infractions against our federal sensibilities as a people.

The PDP stressed that the nation is already distressed by unbridled violence, wanton killings and bloodletting by terrorists, bandits and, kidnappers.
Source: https://m.guardian.ng/News/Nigeria-collapsing-on-your-watch-PDP-cautions-Buhari

36 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
adenigga:
• Urges Urgent Action To Restore Unity, Order

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has expressed deep concerns over rising sectional disagreements and violent conflicts in various parts of the country.

It observed that the conflicts are being exacerbated by “the insensitive, divisive and parochial approach to governance by the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.” The party, in a statement by its national publicity secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, lamented the escalated sectional conflicts in various parts of the country; the bloody ethnic clashes currently raging in Ibadan, Oyo State, in addition to similar clashes recorded in Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano and other states of the federation.

The PDP called on President Muhammadu Buhari to note that “the once cohesive and economically thriving nation handed over to him in 2015 is fast collapsing in his hands, due to his failure to effectively manage the economy, inability to administer the complex political and sectional nuances of the nation, as well as manifest lack of capacity to confront terrorists, bandits and kidnappers ravaging our country.”

The PDP described as sad that “under the anti-democratic and anti-people proclivities” of the Buhari-led APC administration, the once-thriving country has come under grave tension, to the extent that citizens have become nervous, agitated, lost faith in the polity, with individuals, communities, states and geo-political zones resorting to self-determination as a way of survival.

“It is, indeed, distressing that the Buhari administration cannot handle the fundamental responsibility of government: to guarantee the security, safety of citizens, as well as ensure peaceful co-existence and stability of the nation.

“From Lagos to Borno, Oyo to Ebonyi, Imo to Katsina, Plateau to Osun, Benue to Kano; indeed across our nation, the tension is palpable. Nigerians are losing confidence in the government. The corporate existence of our nation, which patriotic citizens have been labouring for, is now being threatened,” the statement stressed.

The PDP urged President Buhari to wake up and end APC administration’s divisive tendencies, and without further delay, take urgent steps to guarantee peaceful co-existence in the country by ensuring strict adherence to extant provisions of the 1999 Constitution, especially regarding the federal structure and sensibilities. While calling for calm and vigilance, the party charged President Buhari to take steps to unite the nation by ensuring justice in the face of infractions against our federal sensibilities as a people.

The PDP stressed that the nation is already distressed by unbridled violence, wanton killings and bloodletting by terrorists, bandits and, kidnappers.
Source: https://m.guardian.ng/News/Nigeria-collapsing-on-your-watch-PDP-cautions-Buhari
[/s]

8 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by 143WaZoBia: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Nairaland is not a good site for Nigerians. A good thing the site is not so popular among Nigerians.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by uBuNiT: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2021
PDP didn't do better in 16 years. So stop criticizing us

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by capatainrambo: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
PDP didn't do better in 16 years. So stop criticizing us
but In Buhari 5 years he beat pdp records if 16 yes misrule.

But as a zombie this doesn't concern u. Keep grunting rubbish

236 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by uBuNiT: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
capatainrambo:
but In Buhari 5 years he beat pdp records if 16 yes misrule.

But as a zombie this doesn't concern u. Keep grunting rubbish

bros ! I be APC o

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by sofeo(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by aylive02(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Both PDP and APC may God punish you both

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by paulolee(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
k
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Firstvaxer: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
sad hm
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by BlessedNuel: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Dem don turn to advisers overnight...wetin dem do when they were in power?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by tunjiajayi: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Pdp
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Monogamy: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Pdp now know the right thing to do after losing power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
cool

Buhari can't handle a complex Country like Nigeria

Nigeria wahala no dey end... Everyday new problem,

I hope Nigeria's issue doesn't kill Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by GboyegaD(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Buhari doesn't understand all these. One thing though is that those who understand the situation, would rather keep mute because of their selfishness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Ejlove4u(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
OK we move
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Bossontop(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
undecided
Buhari default settings be like.......

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Mokason288(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Buhari is a BADLUCK that was sent by the Devil

To destroy what GOOLUCK Jonathan was doing

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by superior1: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria is in auto drive

Buhari is living-dead

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by gurunlocker: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't think this country has ever been divided like this..... Who are those lying to the president?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Biafrawemove: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
‪If you want peace ,prepare for war‬
‪No peace without justice ‬
‪No peace without war‬
‪ISRAEL �� and USA �� are enjoying peace at the same time fighting war till now,their enemies ar awake,‬

‪Fulani bandit av almost finish southern Kaduna and indigenous Hausa ‬
‪Gwari ‬
‪Nupe ‬
‪Tiv ‬
‪Taruok‬

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

cool

BlessedNuel:
Dem don turn to advisers overnight...wetin dem do when they were in power?

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Alexis11: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Not just collapsing. It has collapsed.

Just that PDP concern about the country is not genuine too.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by canalily(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
it's not on his watch, but on his shoe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by kenbee(f): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
PDP arguably may not be better than APC but Buhari is an unapologetic animal
There is truly more division and bloodshed in the country now than ever before!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by ELgordo(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
9ja
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Jerryherd: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2021
2016v2017:
[s] ve and Direct from Huston Texas, The University of Radio Biafra Presents!!!

An Interractive section, A Gospel of Libration with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Presiding.

AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 13TH FEBRUARY 2021 LIVEFROM THE UNIVERSITY OF RADIO BIAFRA.
Compiled by Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by Nwada Emmanuel Chisom Ada Biafra.

1. Opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra.
2. I am the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, and in the same vein the Director of Radio Biafra.
3. We are live, we are direct on all platforms. Without further hesitation, I am going to pray a short prayer.
4. After this prayer I am going to give you a phone number of which you are going to use to call.
5. This is the number to call to join the interaction +134639 90188.
6. Before coming on air I received a very disturbing message, our Reverend that his Synagogue was destroyed has been abducted together with his wife and family, courtesy of Hope Uzodima.
7. I am warning Hope Uzodima that this family must be released or they will see what will happen in Imo state.
8. I am warning them if you don't release them Imo state will burn, and that Army you are planning to move into Biafraland you can move them into Imo state and they will all die.
9. In Nigeria you need weapon to defend your right.
10. The same way you are fighting injustice today is the same way your children will be fighting injustice in the future.
11. All they are doing is to fighting you, this is a Zoo. if you like speak grammar till tomorrow. Ask Wole Soyinka he has been speaking grammar and yet Fulani entered his farm.
12. What Yoruba media has succeeded in doing is to groom Cowards. If we have been listening to Yoruba media by now we would have been overruned.
13. The best time to protest in Nigeria is in the night, as they are coming you hit them.
14. The ZOO is dying, I warned my Yoruba brothers. This things you people are doing, instead of focusing on the Fulani you are facing the East.
15. I AM GIVING ORDER FROM THIS NIGHT, ANY TRADITIONAL RULER TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT USELESS COEXISTENCE WE WILL SHOW HIM.
16. Because you built a hotel for harlots in the North then I must hand over Biafraland to the Fulani, Chineke kpụọ gi Ọkụ.
17. Do you know the Fulani went to the HAUSA in Kano and asked them to kill the igbos and Hausa said No.
18. If you are in the North, you are on your own.
19. The same Buhari Soyinka campaigned for, the same Buhari, Yoruba campaigned for. Today they are in Yoruba's bush killing them.
20. Yoruba people are hoping on Tinubu, but everyone knows that Tinubu can never be the president of the Zoo.
21. With all these rubbish Yoruba media is writing, they are digging Yoruba's grave.
22. Only IPOB can save the ZOO, and I say it without an apology.
23. Fulani think they are very clever, they know that IPOB did nothing wrong, but when they said that IPOB has been proscribed, most of you were jumping up like an antelope.
24. Lia Muhammed said that the reason why IPOB was proscribed is because IPOB was trying to break up Nigeria and I have instructed our lawyers to cut up the clip and take it to court.
25. Instead of Yoruba media to come out and say that the proscription of IPOB is evil they join them because Tinubu is coming.
26. Look at what happened today at Lekki Tollgate, when they where prescribing IPOB. some of you were watching.
27. Ndi isi ojii, I don't know where you people came from.
28. It is this level of idiotcy we are fighting.
29. They have arrested people at Lekki, what do you think will stop those idiots? Fire for fire that isthe only language they understand.
30. I have told people if you are not ready for violent Revolution stop disturbing people. I have asked God what sort of brain did you put in black people.
31. The same bible you are reading I have it in front of me. The bible said, "the kingdom of God suffered violence and the violence takes it by force."
32. I am here in America, [/s] a

Lol

grin grin

Una Ipobians just dey hawk your ESN and Biafra like Gala and Lacasera yet people no look una side, not even Ibo leaders

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Pot meet kettle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Boye33: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
First time I'll agree with PDP.

Buhari has put Nigeria on gun powder.
A sitting president would never allow things degenerate to this level.
Either this is all Buhari plan or Buhari is no more (dead or vegetable).

Best case scenario, Civil Unrest.

Worst case scenario, Civil War.

whichever case, there will be loss of properties and life.

What is the benefit of infrastructures in a war zone.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / Breaking News Sad! Look At What I Saw Today I Have To Take The Picture Myself / Labour Party Rejects Olusegun Mimiko Rejoining Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.