Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari (14814 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari / Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Viicfuntop(f): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:

that s why you never marry. No respect

With this reply, I don’t understand how pathetic your life is outside nairaland
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by 2rez: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
PDP &APC are two sides of a terribly bad coin. U 've just gotta accept that fact. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by LegacyB: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
PDP didn't do better in 16 years. So stop criticizing us
Listen there is no us here . Records even on Nairaland shows am a Buharist . Yes I agree PDP did worse and perform woefully.But the message is apt . The country is truly falling apart!!!!
# Loyalty to Nigeria not an individual.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by uBuNiT: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Viicfuntop:

With this reply, I don’t understand how pathetic your life is outside nairaland

m not sorry for you. Change now before the
"FOR SALE" on your forehead disappear and men mark you "married" when you are not
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:

bros ! I be APC o
THAT’S WHY HE CALLED YOU ZONE B NOW angry
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Nairaland is not a good site for Nigerians. A good thing the site is not so popular among Nigerians.

You r right, the tribalism is on the high side
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
ok but tell your buhari to take us back to 2015 when we use to buy a bag of rice 8,000, petrol 97 naira, small generator 9,000 naira. we don't want his improvement again so
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

grin grin

Una Ipobians just dey hawk your ESN and Biafra like Gala and Lacasera yet people no look una side, not even Ibo leaders

A bastard son that refused to attend the burial of his parent, is leading ipobians to war. What an abomination !!!.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
No one is talking about longriche again.. What happened
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Gokoyer0(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99052496:
[s]With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

cool[/s]

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lordbinsmar: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
The Zoo's free fall under gravity.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Omoslim26: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
aylive02:
Both PDP and APC may God punish you both

Oga pdthief gave us 3g suffering

apcheat launched 5g suffering

choose which one you for prefer

I have never voted for pdthief before bcus I always thought they were bunch of thieves

and then I saw how the same thieves formed a new team and coalition

and I said to myself à kwalà belli uka agbúgo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Senatoraku: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
please I don't understand the "us" in your comment. So you follow dey behave like Zombie abi? I pity you sincerely speaking
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Steve0979(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
capatainrambo:
but In Buhari 5 years he beat pdp records if 16 yes misrule.

But as a zombie this doesn't concern u. Keep grunting rubbish
u idiot ,must everything b abt PDP and APC?
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by bongap1: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Buhari can't handle a complex Country like Nigeria

Nigeria wahala no dey end... Everyday new problem,
I hope Nigeria's issue doesn't kill Buhari

make e kee am as soon as possible
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by bongap1: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mokason288:
Buhari is a BADLUCK that was sent by the Devil

To destroy what GOOLUCK Jonathan was doing
Buhari synonym is supposed to be Thanos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Jerryherd: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
bongap1:
make e kee am as soon as possible

Pesin papa
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Danzakidakura(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Nairaland is not a good site for Nigerians. A good thing the site is not so popular among Nigerians.
APC 5 years is worst than PDP 16 years, SW, north west was not this bad.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
APC slaves will be comparing Buhari tenure with the whole 16 years of PDP , are those fellow not blind
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by onuman: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Boye33:
First time I'll agree with PDP.

Buhari has put Nigeria on gun powder.
A sitting president would never allow things degenerate to this level.
Either this is all Buhari plan or Buhari is no more (dead or vegetable).

Best case scenario, Civil Unrest.

Worst case scenario, Civil War.

whichever case, there will be loss of properties and life.

What is the benefit of infrastructures in a war zone.

Buhari cabal knows what it’s doing: build rail lines to Niger Republic to make it easier to bring in more Fulani into Nigeria, as more southern Nigerians escape Nigeria due to fear and frustration.

But issue is that Southern Nigerians that left Nigeria earlier want to return home.

It’s now a fight between Fulani Jihadists and rest of Nigeria.
Buhari is the Othman Danfodio of the 21st Century for the Jihadists of today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
We need new politicians and political parties. PDP are the godfathers of Boko Haram and the grandfathers of these bandits. 17 local governments were under control of BH while they pretended nothing was going on.

They are also behind the instigation against targeted tribes because this is the only way they know to do politics.

Anybody that wants to win elections should find new parties. These ones are useless and criminals
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Soulsymbol99: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Collapsing or has collapsed already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
143WaZoBia:
According to a renow Statisticfoolcian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:

Zombie
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by joe120120(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Torotoro of Arumajune12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia Ahead Of Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration (Pictures) / Olawoyin Magaji Is Dead! Kwara Assembly Majority Leader Dies / Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.