Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. (4366 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status Of ATBU Bauchi Student Moments Before She Died / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by vincentjk(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
I somehow agree with this post, a friend attends this very school and the way he speaks/writes is just synonymous to what I'm seeing here grin
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Ejaisky: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
They will learn as they continue to mingle with others.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
snowball11:

Idiot, feeling funky!

Talking about been broke or living in affluence, you sound more like the kid here!

Enjoy your village, while I tour the world! Numbskull! undecided
You tour the world cos you speak good English Which is an irony cos you can't even differentiate between"been" and "being"grin...Just so you know you ain't better than them...Dondi

I blame myself for replying you.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by snowball11(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:
You tour the world cos you speak good English How stupid are you?

Seems you have got comprehension problem.
I can't help you on that since you are so inclined on speaking your local dialect the rest of your miserable life.

Now, run along with your stinking, attention seeking ass; and let me cocentrate on what I was doing! undecided
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
snowball11:

Seems you have got comprehension problem.
I can't help you on that since you are so inclined on speaking your local dialect the rest of your miserable life.

Now, run along with your stinking, attention seeking ass; and let me cocentrate on what I was doing! undecided
Kid, go concentrate on your books... I remodified the last quote.

Lol Poverty's Incarnate.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by PAWG(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Leaders of tomorrow. Federal government needs to fund primary and secondary schools more cry
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ojialo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ekwensu e je university
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Ovie56(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
PAWG:
Leaders of tomorrow. Federal government needs to fund primary and secondary schools more cry
The goto solution that always achieve nothing. More funding doesn't mean it'll be more effective. More money for bureaucrats and politicians to embezzle, if government schools aren't doing a good job let government send the subsidy to individual parents in terms of voucher for a private school. If you put government incharge of Sahara desert, there'll be shortage of sand in no time.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by PAWG(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, but I do believe that if there’s any hope of fixing education in Nigeria, it’s got to start from the primary level. Universities are flooded with illiterates. Your suggestion isn’t bad though

Ovie56:
The goto solution that always achieve nothing. More funding doesn't mean it'll be more effective. More money for bureaucrats and politicians to embezzle, if government schools aren't doing a good job let government send the subsidy to individual parents in terms of voucher for a private school. If you put government incharge of Sahara desert, there'll be shortage of sand in no time.

O God cry
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by tbibuzz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
Speaking Good English does not determine a person intellect.

U need to speak good English ,so they can even listen to at first.imagine ur speaking carton English u want make a presentation that should give d company u work in millions ,u comed dey speak this kind thing to ur clients imagine d outcome
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by KosiGee(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
reccy:
Such can only be found in atbu campus, aspirants, facebook groups and alumni.

That school has never be more than secondary school.

Has never what
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by DaInferno(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
mtchww

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Tedpgrass: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:

Writing good English is proportional to their level of comprehension .....

Could well explain poor applications of the constitution by people across all ethnic divides... Probably from a place of poor comprehension.

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Tedpgrass: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Ovie56:
If you put government incharge of Sahara desert, there'll be shortage of sand in no time.

Guy, u bad... U baaadest!!

My neighbours are knocking on my door as my laughter is disturbing them!!

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by NotGej: 2:46am On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:

Agreed. But you have to have at least a C in O level English to be admitted in an institution of higher learning in Nigeria. What I see is a product of a failed system that may end up becoming quacks in future.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Nneziwili(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2021
reccy:
Such can only be found in atbu campus, aspirants, facebook groups and alumni.

That school has never be more than secondary school.
Bro no think am......ATBU is hell
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by onecrate: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2021
63 students from the same institution just got federal scholarship

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ForexSignal(f): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2021
NotGej:

Agreed. But you have to have at least a C in O level English to be admitted in an institution of higher learning in Nigeria. What I see is a product of a failed system that may end up becoming quacks in future.

thanks for the mention

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ibnlawal(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
Supposedly, It should be the formal language for learning in Nigeria. So It does matter
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ForexSignal(f): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2021
ibnlawal:

Supposedly, It should be the formal language for learning in Nigeria. So It does matter
thanks for the mention

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Adasun(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2021
hahaha e no easy
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by clockwisereport: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
onecrate:
63 students from the same institution just got federal scholarship

There are intelligent students in all the schools in Nigeria. ATBU is not an exception.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by DaInferno(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
shilenji:
The funny thing is,Elon Musk made a grammatical error in his recent post on twitter and nobody said anything about it. That's Nigerians for you, bloody hypocrites grin
go check again. besides, I have never seen so much blonders in one sitting. what is this?!
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Emanex18: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
You are wrong, it does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courses Offered In Unilag Without Maths / Brain Teaser / Notice: UNILORIN REMEDIAL 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.