Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) (28491 Views)

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by EkwensuNjaba(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Djyucee1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
He was a good man
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Henix(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told; this is outrightly insulting and very belittling.

There's nothing prestigous in conveying the corpse of a man as classy as Ossy Prestige in a refurbished Nigerian-used 2007 model Toyota Sienna.

Chikwe Udensi should have done better.

They should have given the contract to APAMS
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
adonnii:
so sad this man was a good man

And you know this how?
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by CHHng: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't know many politicians from Abia, but last time i was there i do see his efforts, his free school bus and others of his initiatives.....FAREWELL

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by xchrisss90(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
RIP SIR
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by adonnii(f): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
MrBanner:

Ok
from the look of things you must be an agent possesed by darkness. out of all the life-able things to do online, yours is to fight against the the only means which the down trodden and helpless seeks the listening ears of the people . your soul is dark brother, seek restitution. You need deliverance. I wonder if the mods are to meet you person what will be going on their minds as to what kind of dark soul drives you. locate any strong man of God as soon as possible. To avoid terminal diseases.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by adonnii(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tannhauser:

And you know this how?
actually from peoples opinion
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by lastempero: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
One of our finest.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by zang: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
adonnii:
so sad this man was a good man

How good was the dead
Nigerians never talked bad about the dead maybe we dey fear spirit
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by mosesaigbe(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
cool cool

R.I.P great Hon.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by MadamExcellency: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mode4:
[s] Why didn't they bury him in Germany? Why do we waste a lot of money because of unnecessary culture and custom rites? I mean the money used to fly his corpse down to Nigeria could have been used to train someone from primary to university. Why so much waste? I weep for africans. [/s]

RIP our distinguish lawmaker, we in Aba ngwa will miss u. La nu do, ga nke oma onye ishi!

We are the ancient people of the books. We live for this purpose and desire to be buried in the land of our Ancestors.

You call our history bluff because you don't understand.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by DeMoneyGenius: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Don't take life too seriously.
Life is worthless after all.
Hon. Prestige being transported with a Siena.
I'm wondering whether he would've rode that Siena of he had a choice.
Rest in peace, Hon Prestige.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing prestigous in conveying the corpse of a man as classy as Ossy Prestige in a refurbished Nigerian-used 2007 model Toyota Sienna.

choker udensi, guy man ndi Arochukwu
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chikwe udensi, guy man ndi Arochukwu
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Indiaburger187(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Somebody should show me one single project carried out and executed by this ossy prestige. Sycophant are busy hyping this man that has done absolutely nothing in abia state. Rest in peace though
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Johnerm: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders i need your advice. My neighbor's electric generator is pumping dangerous smoke into my room.

I am developing health problem as a result of the carbon monoxide. I have complained to him against it. I have advised him to change the position of the generator. I have also complained it to the landlord, but this wicked man and his wife insist while claiming that they have the right to use a generator anywhere they want.

Please, what do i do now? To get a doctor's report? To call him a police? To sue him? Where do i start? Thanks
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't be ridiculous!... the so called 2007 model Toyota sienna was just conveying the corpse to a mortuary not for burial

during the burial...... they might make use of a befitted vehicle

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by akdjr(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you see the way human remain is always parked inside aircraft along with cargos you will know that all you need to do in this life is to just keep enjoying yourself with whatever you have cos after death e don end be that.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Maobichek: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
adonnii:
actually from peoples opinion

Prestige did better than all Reps, Senators from Abia State, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Maobichek: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Indiaburger187:
Somebody should show me one single project carried out and executed by this ossy prestige. Sycophant are busy hyping this man that has done absolutely nothing in abia state. Rest in peace though
Ossy Prestige did not just represented Aba at the Green Chambers, his works is as follows:
He tarred Kent street cutting across Park rd, St Michaels rd, Hospital rd, Jubilee rd, Azikiwe rd, Market rd, tenant rd, Cameron rd, Ehi rd down to Clifford rd. Kent street is important because Ekeoha market (Shopping Centre) a market where all kinds of clothing materials, rugs, leather (furniture) electronics etc are sold. He tarred Mosque street from Park rd to Ngwa road by Mosque .
He provided free buses for both primary and Secondary school across Aba.
Several bore holes across Aba.
I lived in Aba all through my primary /secondary Sch, my parents are still in Aba so I'm a witness of what Prestige did in Aba.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by floss(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This should be an eye opener for everyone, whether you are rich or poor, once you close your eyes and journey into the world of no return, you won't know what is happening after in the world you left behind...if someone had told him that despite his wealth, political position, and class that his corpse will be carried with a mere toyota sienna he wouldn't have believed it...at least he impacted on people's life that is what matters....Rip Ossy Prestige.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by iykenex(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Indiaburger187:

Indeed, he is a good man, Uratta Road in Aba was reconstructed by him, majority of the streets in Aba, he grades them on yearly basis in which mine is one of them. The current transformer we are using was donated by him after we had no light for complete one year, I am telling you how I directly benefited from him. He contested election two times under APGA and worn gallantly as an opposition party. Ossy Prestige is a good man, any Aba guy can testify of that. There's one idiot from PDP warming up to take over from him now, that one is a complete abino thief. He is the only politician in Abia State I can talk good about, the rest are just there.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Do you know why good people don't last? It is becos they hardly suspect people so don't see their enemy around them on time.

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Ishiewo: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
If Every Nigerian politician practices this man's style of representation there won't be any record of aberration of roles.
What a kind-hearted party man; his conscientious pattern of leadership transcended to many other constituencies other than Aba.

He is an Abiribarian by naturalization,thus has that unique diligent spirit of hard work even before joining politics.

What a loss of a noble asset!!!! ��
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Ishiewo: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Indiaburger187:
This good man had also executed many notable project in his hometown, Abiriba(a community outside the constituency in his custody).

Many Young men and women were benefitting directly from his largesse, in other words, he prioritize Human capital development in his leadership.

What a good man!!!
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend, you totally missed it.
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by euwalaka: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Heo Oc my man Rip only the Almighty knows the best
Re: Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) by kelviniro(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rest in perfect peace sir�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.