Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation (29836 Views)

The Warning Against Dual Citizenship Sounded In 2022 Within Apc's Camp! / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tinubu has lost all the respect of omoluabi. The man is a selfish bastard. Your people have being kill you keep shut. Are they not the people that will help you fight. Keeping silent because of a stupid presidential ambition is a no-no. Come be president make we see. Asshole.w

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by geewean(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2021
TimeManager:
Calm down, Convention is some months away, that's the battleground.
Tinubu is the river of APC.

kiss the truth!

No be only River na ocean............ lol
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by elelem(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Tinubu, Oshiomole , Akande and co are in a tight corner because their level of corruption is unimaginable. They are afraid of Efcc and dss. All their sins must be in some files waiting for the day of reckoning. The the humongous skeleton in their different cupboards, they cannot cry out load. For Karma and nemesis there is always a payback time

1 Like

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by GodisFirst: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Op don't worry, the real problem is 16 years PDP spent in government. APC has come to introduce the change we needed and the process is a continuous one. Let no body be in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:
Op don't worry, the real problem is 16 years PDP spent in government. APC has come to introduce the change we needed and the process is a continuous one. Let no body be in a hurry.

Chai, upon all these beautiful write ups, this is the only thing you can deduce
U are more than an illi...

Between, kudos to the writer for this aesthetic write up, the wordings, adjectives, dictions were all superb... For the main thrust of the epistle, I can only say sorry to yourself for remembering to write now because things have changed badly for your master Lords, the trio of Tinibu, Akande and Oshoiomole... The new power brockers: El-rufai, Mr Bello, Kayode Fayemi, Amechi and the Chief tool himself, Mr. Mai Mala are strong but them also will fail... People will stone them unless a new party is completely formed or a complete neutral is choosen to fly the party flag soonest irrespective of affiliations, same with the trio of T, A, and O.
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by GodisFirst: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Chai, upon all these beautiful write ups, this is the only thing you can deduce
U are more than an illi...

Between, kudos to the writer for this aesthetic write up, the wordings, adjectives, dictions were all superb... For the main thrust of the epistle, I can only say sorry to yourself for remembering to write now because things have changed badly for your master Lords, the trio of Tinibu, Akande and Oshoiomole... The new power brockers: El-rufai, Mr Bello, Kayode Fayemi, Amechi and the Chief tool himself, Mr. Mai Mala are strong but them also will fail... People will stone them unless a new party is completely formed or a complete neutral is choosen to fly the party flag soonest irrespective of affiliations, same with the trio of T, A, and O.

ekwuemendinso, what do you want me to say again. A party that came into power, instead of them to focus on what to do for the people that elected and brought them into power (that is if the election wasn't rigged) and bring the change they had promised, they kept blaming PDP and the 16 years.
So I will help them to continue focusing on the 16 years of PDP till 2023.

The Writer did excellently well in the write-up. Sure.

But you ekwuemendinso, you are a grand illi... for not understanding where I was going. Must I explain everything for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:

ekwuemendinso, what do you want me to say again. A party that came into power, instead of them to focus on what to do for the people that elected and brought them into power (that is if the election wasn't rigged) and bring the change they had promised, they kept blaming PDP and the 16 years.
So I will help them to continue focusing on the 16 years of PDP till 2023.

The Writer did excellently well in the write-up. Sure.

But you ekwuemendinso, you are a grand illi... for not understanding where I was going. Must I explain everything for you to understand?

grin grin oh my, your attempt of the irony you tended to posit was a bit not catchy... My bad for not understanding it or seeing the ironical intention...

Regards Sir
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by GodisFirst: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

grin grin oh my, your attempt of the irony you tended to posit was a bit not catchy... My bad for not understanding it or seeing the ironical intention...

Regards Sir

You are welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Tochi3(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Racoon:
Who does not know that all the grumblings of Baba Akande, Tinubu and Adams Oshiomole is because of the new political realignment and power blockers who have now displaced them from the scheme of things?

The Bullion vans man of Burdillion is being schemed out of the power equation.His lapdogs have started barking.
The thread is about 3hours lying fallow without any of the Tinubu major apostles commenting? See how they are avoiding it like plague.The reality in the horizon is staring and hitting them harder than ever.
grin grin
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Tochi3(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Belzoni:
Who has the time to read theiir hypocritical drivel

Bastards
Spot on.
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mala Buni is replacing corrupt men out of the party

He tittles it "No Strong Man*

He wanna retire Tinubu,Oshomole,Ganduje,and likes

All those rats that have skeleton in cupboards will be removed...... New APC comes to stay
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tochi3:
Spot on.
mala Buni wanna clean the party with clean faces
Tinubu must go
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tochi3:
grin grin
Mala Buni wanna remove Tinubu,and the likes of Ganduje
Atiku,Tinubu,Ganduje,Oshomole will be arrested in 2022 to rekindle the party.
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by smithyemy: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
we are waiting for the day that TINUBU GO COME UK. am a Yoruba and we dominated UNITED KINGDOM when you talk about Africans in UK.
we are proud of our tribe, but wont close our eyes and allow one unscrupulous element destroy us just because of his shenanigans and political ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / Edo Election: Will Obaseki Remain In PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.