Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity (15238 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Xenophobia: Buhari To Hold Town Hall Meetings With Nigerians In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Nemere2020: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
National Security Adviser, Major-General Babagana Monguno (Rtd) is to lead a delegation of heads of federal law enforcement, security and intelligence agencies to townhall meetings in 6 geo-political zones.

The meetings which were agreed upon after his meeting with service chiefs and heads of other security agencies have a direct assessment of the security situation across the country, get feedback and elicit recommendations on the pathway to lasting peace and security in the country.

The first town hall meeting will hold in Kaduna State on Monday for the north-west geo-political zone. Those to attend the meetings are the 7 State Governors in the zone, traditional and religious leaders, lawmakers, non-governmental, youth and women groups.

https://ait.live/just-in-fg-begins-nationwide-townhall-meetings-on-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by sweetonugbu: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Finally waking up from sleep. It takes the south retaliating for them to brace up.

31 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Golden057(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nonsense

By the time they finish their tourism then another donkey years for the president to approve recommendation.
By then the Fulani herdsmen will have burnt down the country.
Most useless government in history!

They are just lucky that Nigerians are dumbest people so far, what other countries will never tolerate from the government, we are waiting for 2023 for God to come down.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by drlaykay(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Someone like the Bauchi state governor too will attend and u want results.

I have come a long way to understand where I fit, it was all futility until I found my haven.
my curriculum vitae is not difficult to match, you just need to be anything but law abiding then you are me or a better me.

I have never found it unworthy to tweak my resume, I state it as it is to my consular and my rejections were usually without second thoughts. my country of birth would not let me practise my acts, I wouldn't even attempt it, as I have seen my likes terribly frowned at hence my urgent need to relocate.

my joy is overflown as I found this abode, which offers more than my bargain. I only need to be either a terrorist, bandit, killer herdsman, militant or kidnapper and my business will not only blossom but have strong backings by the government. If I go a step further, and become a political figure then I will become an accepted legal thief with praise singers all over.

but just one thing I was warned against, I must not join a protest as it is a very big sin.
but who cares, it's not my thing.
can my flight be booked already? I can't wait to be in Nigeria.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by BigSarah(f): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
They're still sleeping, who doesn't know The problem what's the meet for?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Racoon(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Spare this shitty crap.Let all regions be on their own with their own government hence security architecture.One Nigeria is a fraud.

42 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by chigoziri2403(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nothing good ever comes out of these meetings

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by greatiyk4u(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Better late than never

The rising insecurity seems to have political undertones

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by BENARI: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Another gimmick from the Caliphate for the foolish and gullible south/middle belt. I can already see some of them already commending the move.

The question I ask you is, what is the town hall for? Is it to proffer solution to the problem of insecurity? Haven't there been committees, conferences, townhalls meetings in the past; what have the government done with their recommendations?

It's an insult on the sensibility of reasoning Nigerians to call for a town hall. This insecurity problem was discussed at the confab and recommendations were made, but because the Caliphate north feels it doesn't favour it, they have swept it under the carpet as they have done with every recommendations that will make things better in Nigeria.

Like I said, this is a ploy to buy time and distract the largely gullible and sleepy citizenry. No need for a town hall. The solution is simple; stop the archaic practice of roaming with cattle and restructure the country. This has always been the recommendations and will continue to be in a million town halls. But the vampire Caliphate will never accept it. And that leaves the country with only 3 way out anarchy, more anarchy, and more anarchy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Everyone knows what's the cause of insecurities in Nigeria

When someone pretends not to know the cause of a problem they are not ready to solve it

Step one ban open grazing ( give the 6 months to reajust )
Open grazing attracts 5 years in jail and u loose all your cows

Step two restructure Nigeria along ethnic lines ...

6 zones of equal strength politically , let each tribe decide which zone to join

Let each zone control police ,road , education, judiciary , electricity ,n the rest

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by flamingREED(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
They want soft-landing for their terrorist brothers.

It's DOA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Acjohn(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Unnecessary waste of tax payers money.
Proscribe Fulani herdsmen and declare all bandits wanted dead or alive.
Simple not another meeting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by slawormiir: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by RenaissanceGuy: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
The townhall meetings should be followed by referendum on the dissolution of this contraption.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by beehivedata(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
I hope it yields a positive outcome in the end and not just another charade. Una own no dey pass committee.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by etrouble: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rubbish. FG should go and do meetings with Buhari's blood sucking brothers who live in the forest

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Petyprince: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Another way to steal money.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by yesloaded: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
The one they will politicize?

Nobody take present administration serious because it's filled with joke
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by sammyj: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin grin grin Nationwide town meeting after President herdsmen brother has finished destroying peoples farm lands and properties with AK47. One day monkey will go to the market and not return !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ogun k!ll town crier and the town leader
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
To what end..

All this bear parlour method I no dey understand.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by BoboNogoDie: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
USELESS old fool leaders.

All we want is dissolutions of this unholy matrimony.

It's not working!

It's not a must that we share the same country.

We are too diverse and different for that shit.

The main topic of the town hall meeting should be AMICABLE SEPARATION for peace to reign.

I'm tired of OSU, fool ani, a fonja etc rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by BoboNogoDie: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Mitsurugi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
It will yield nothing. The solution will start with Buhari himself declaring open grazing illegal, outlawed and outdated. Then this menace will cease like a done sneeze. Till then this is another avenue to waste tax payers monies undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by KEVIND: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
The Fulani herdsmen should leave the forest & stop open grazing. And every other things will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by chloride6: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
We don't need townhall meetings.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Kzinne: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by osilamah77(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Failure in every aspects,
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Finally waking up from sleep. It takes the south retaliating for them to brace up.

Is town hall meeting waking up? Don't u realize it's another jamboree meant to waste everybody's time? Do u no how much will be wasted on this fruitless effort? With all their training, can't they do their jobs without town hall meeting?

6 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
beehivedata:
I hope it yields a positive outcome in the end and not just another charade. Una own no dey pass committee.

How can u be hoping that it will yield a positive result?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Awards Kanu's Lawyer, Ejiofor N50M Over Home Invasion By Security Agents / Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As NFIU CEO / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.