Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity (15232 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Xenophobia: Buhari To Hold Town Hall Meetings With Nigerians In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Useless individuals
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
THE WAY ABRAHAM AND LOT RESOLVED THE CONSTANT CLASHES BETWEEN THEIR HERDSMEN WAS TO PART WAYS AND THIS BIBLE WAY OF RESOLVING HERDSMEN CRISIS WILL WORK FOR NIGERIA. LET THE NORTH AND SOUTH PART WAYS.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by chaloskyx: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
LOL WAIT DO YOU THINK NIGERIANS ARE STUPID WE KNOW JUST LIKE THE LEKKI TOLL GATE [ANEL OF ENQUIRY WAS DUMPED AND MET A DEAD END THIS TOO WILL END LIKE WISE NIGERIA LEADERS HAS NO SENSE OF OBLIGATION TO ITS PEOPLE OUR LEADERS HAVE NEVER CARED ABOUT LAW JUSTICE HUMAN RIGHT OR SECURITY ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE THEIR POCKETS YOUR TOWNHALL MEETINGS JUST LIKE THE NATIONAL CONFAB MEETING AND ALL OTHER STAKEHOLDER MEETINGS WOULD END WITH NO SOLUTION OR POSITIVITY ALL YOU WOULD ACHIEVE IS PEOPLE CASHING OUT OF THE BUDGET PREPARED TO HOLD SUCH MEETINGS......NIGERIA LEADERS ARE A JOKE
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by 400billionman: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
Everyone knows what's the cause of insecurities in Nigeria

When someone pretends not to know the cause of a problem they are not ready to solve it

Step one ban open grazing ( give the 6 months to reajust )
Open grazing attracts 5 years in jail and u loose all your cows

Step two restructure Nigeria along ethnic lines ...

6 zones of equal strength politically , let each tribe decide which zone to join

Let each zone control police ,road , education, judiciary , electricity ,n the rest

Very Apt.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Whoube99(f): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://ait.live/just-in-fg-begins-nationwide-townhall-meetings-on-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You mean Bauchi State Governor, Bala Muhammad will equally attend such a meeting and you hope to have a meaningful result
What a sick joke!
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by freemanq(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
waste of time when the herdsmen were busy killing and kidnapping people over 10years no such meeting was called, but now reversed is the case they suddenly call for meeting.who dey fool who?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So they need to seat in a town hall meeting before they can do something about insecurity? But when they want to band crypto currency, shot peaceful protesters, go for python dance, shot IPOB members, send police to molest farmers for not allowing their federal code to feed on their crops, they do t go for twonhall meetings.
God will punish them

It's d citizens that will show up at d town hall meeting that I blame
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by beehivedata(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

How can u be hoping that it will yield a positive result?
hahahaha. We don cast walahi cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
chaloskyx:
LOL WAIT DO YOU THINK NIGERIANS ARE STUPID WE KNOW JUST LIKE THE LEKKI TOLL GATE [ANEL OF ENQUIRY WAS DUMPED AND MET A DEAD END THIS TOO WILL END LIKE WISE NIGERIA LEADERS HAS NO SENSE OF OBLIGATION TO ITS PEOPLE OUR LEADERS HAVE NEVER CARED ABOUT LAW JUSTICE HUMAN RIGHT OR SECURITY ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE THEIR POCKETS YOUR TOWNHALL MEETINGS JUST LIKE THE NATIONAL CONFAB MEETING AND ALL OTHER STAKEHOLDER MEETINGS WOULD END WITH NO SOLUTION OR POSITIVITY ALL YOU WOULD ACHIEVE IS PEOPLE CASHING OUT OF THE BUDGET PREPARED TO HOLD SUCH MEETINGS......NIGERIA LEADERS ARE A JOKE

In response to your first question if they think nigerians are stupid? Yes they think so because nigerians keep tolerating them. U will see that ordinary citizens will still attend d meetings. It's like NIN. Nigerians showed how gullible we can be
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Jabioro: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wasted effort, fruitless move another way to waist be national fund..
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

It's d citizens that will show up at d town hall meeting that I blame
That's the thing. Because people who already know that the government has nothing to offer will will go there and come back more frustrated. If the government had something to offer or wanted to end insecurity issues, they will call for town hall meetings cos they don't call for town hall meetings when they want to do other things.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Jaqenhghar: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
See shithole abeg. You need to do townhall before you go and take care of criminal elements. SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by primestreams: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Divide the country

This is a false/fake association design by the British

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by 12inchess: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
Everyone knows what's the cause of insecurities in Nigeria

When someone pretends not to know the cause of a problem they are not ready to solve it

Step one ban open grazing ( give the 6 months to reajust )
Open grazing attracts 5 years in jail and u loose all your cows

Step two restructure Nigeria along ethnic lines ...

6 zones of equal strength politically , let each tribe decide which zone to join

Let each zone control police ,road , education, judiciary , electricity ,n the rest
Ah... The restructuring we have been talking about. Nigeria can't move forward without restructuring. In fact we can almost copy and paste federal system from America where each state, county have their own police, health, electricity, education etc.

It didn't take Buhari one second to ban crypto or ban rice importation. but when it's inusecurity now they want to waste time on townhall meetings that won't have any result while people are currently being killed.

It's now evident that Buharis govt is an aider and abeter of the herdsmen crisis. Prosterity will judge him.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Racoon:
Spare this shitty crap.Let all regions be on their own with their own government hence security architecture.One Nigeria is a fraud.

Please go all you have done is shout we are going we are going, why haven’t you gone?

In the meantime the person you are quoting is a Northerner who made his billions from South South oil block but una sense dey inside soak away.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Coldie(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Step in the right direction. If they don't do this, very soon regional security groups will start before everything goes to hell
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by abokimallam: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
What’s the purpose of the tour?Who does not know that it’s the lifeless one one at Aso Rock who is stoking the killings and insecurity in the country to gain land for his cattle people.
How can you be looking for an object stolen with a thief that stole it. He will always lead you to the wrong direction away from where he hid it.
BOYCOTT COW MEAT. The only solution.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's the thing. Because people who already know that the government has nothing to offer will will go there and come back more frustrated. If the government had something to offer or wanted to end insecurity issues, they will call for town hall meetings cos they don't call for town hall meetings when they want to do other things.

D more reason why no one should show up 4d town hall meetings. Unfortunately, our people are good at tolerating govt
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:
Step in the right direction. If they don't do this, very soon regional security groups will start before everything goes to hell

How's it a step in d right direction?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by AFONJACOW(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hehehehe yeyeye people as if it will stop Fulani quest of conquering Yoruba land... The only sole reason they haven't attack Lagos state is because it's constitutes mostly none Yorubas , try this nonsense in core igboland and watch as the hausa/fulanis decomposing corpse littered the streets of ABA and onitcha

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

How's it a step in d right direction?
When armed groups keep springing up without a central and organized body it's just a small understanding that's needed for chaos to erupt
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by begge: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
lifeless fellow with their lifeless speech
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:

When armed groups keep springing up without a central and organized body it's just a small understanding that's needed for chaos to erupt

Why are armed groups springing up in d first place? Do u need town hall meeting to stop armed groups from springing up?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by omoluka: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://ait.live/just-in-fg-begins-nationwide-townhall-meetings-on-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
When are we going to stop deceiving ourselves in this failed country? division of this country is long overdue, nothing is working in this God forsaken country. We are not one and can never be one

#DIVIDENIGERIASAVELIVES
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by brandsoncharlie: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
drlaykay:
Someone like the Bauchi state governor too will attend and u want results.

I have come a long way to understand where I fit, it was all futility until I found my haven.
my curriculum vitae is not difficult to match, you just need to be anything but law abiding then you are me or a better me.

I have never found it unworthy to tweak my resume, I state it as it is to my consular and my rejections were usually without second thoughts. my country of birth would not let me practise my acts, I wouldn't even attempt it, as I have seen my likes terribly frowned at hence my urgent need to relocate.

my joy is overflown as I found this abode, which offers more than my bargain. I only need to be either a terrorist, bandit, killer herdsman, militant or kidnapper and my business will not only blossom but have strong backings by the government. If I go a step further, and become a political figure then I will become an accepted legal thief with praise singers all over.

but just one thing I was warned against, I must not join a protest as it is a very big sin.
but who cares, it's not my thing.
can my flight be booked already? I can't wait to be in Nigeria.
Not bad, you will be a good poet.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Oluwadare: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
As always. Mr. President ( Presidency) is/are tactically delegating their responsibility to the state government. Just like in the middle of #Endsars. Mr. President you have the weighted voice, power and strength in the country sir. Stand up and use all the resources around you. Step on the elite toes behind all these brouhaha.

Mr. President reach out to the country former army General if need be; the internal insecurity in the country is getting beyond control and requires swift action not this town-hall meeting at this point. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by abokimallam: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
abokimallam:
What’s the purpose of the tour?Who does not know that it’s the lifeless one one at Aso Rock who is stoking the killings and insecurity in the country to gain land for his cattle people.
How can you be looking for an object stolen with a thief that stole it. He will always lead you to the wrong direction away from where he hid it.
BOYCOTT COW MEAT. The only solution.
Meanwhile, his wife knowing the evil plan her husband has for Nigeria,abandoned Aso Rock, and alleged to have fled to Dubai,in order not to be caught up with the final blood bath by his troops,the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by gudugudumeje: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
MADNESS ! Want to come and kill and threaten our people... Why military and paramiltary men leading town hall meeting? What an irony? Failure from start... Running amou APC govt.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by ChimaAdeoye: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

Because Miyetti Allah demanded town hall meetings and land for them to do Ruga in every region abi?

You Fulanis have no idea that you are not a colonial master. But soon you will get the message. Whether you arm Miyetti Allah or not to kill villagers, it won't change anything. Instead, people will now attack Miyetti Allah with the sole purpose of reprisals and not merely to ask them to leave the forests and farms.

Even if you force southern governors to give Fulani land for Ruga, the people will resist it and no Fulani can ever go there to do Ruga. There are already free land given for Ruga at Lokpanta, Ugwuoba etc, why are you asking for more land? Then after a few years, you will demand for more land and continue like that forever?

Any ways, the time for ranting is over. Just continue your Fulani pranks. It changes nothing.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

D more reason why no one should show up 4d town hall meetings. Unfortunately, our people are good at tolerating govt
That's the thing. The government is even willing to payhoodlumbs to to gather and listen to their nonsense.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by Sheggy13(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

So Bauchi Governor developed enemies simply for speaking the causal(truth) of the banditry.
So truth to you means someone justifying Fulani herders going about with arms unchallenged by the security agencies, which they use in attacking farmers on their farms, raping, killing and kidnapping people while when their victims cru out, your likes and Bauchi governor say they hate Fulanis. Imagine me sharing same country with someone who reasons this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.