Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,552 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles (281 Views)

EKSG Strenghtens Fire Fighting Services With Eight Vehicles / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by TonyRazor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
TonyRay
Ozigbo 'valentines' with Anambra PDP, donates eight vehicles

Ex-Transcorp Chief Executive Officer and a frontline governorship aspirant on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party in the November 6, election in Anambra State, Valentine Ozigbo on Sunday, donated eight vehicles to the party in the state.

He also hosted scores of women of the state in a special Valentine's day celebration held in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

Speaking, Ozigbo said the gestures was to commemorate February 14 as Valentine's day.
He added that the gift was also to encourage the party to unite to enthrone good governance in the state.

He said“My love and commitment to make sure that PDP wins the Anambra state governorship is the driving force before me.

" I am committed to PDP and I am doing everything possible to ensure that the party wins the election in November. I am also doing this because of my respect for the party officials and I am sure victory is ours this time.

He said PDP must unite dethrone the All Progressive Grand Alliance from the Awka Government House.

He said he had gone round the 21 local government areas of the state, soliciting supports from party members, assuring that if given the party's ticket, winning the governorship was sure.

He announced a donation of N50, 000 quarterly for the upkeep of the vehicles, enjoining the beneficiaries to make good use of the vehicles
The state Women's Leader of the party,
Dr Justina Nwafor, hailed Ozigbo for the gesture.
She vowed that women in the state would mobilise membership to support PDP in the cause.

The state Chairman of PDP, Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, thanked Ozigbo, for the gifts, saying they would be judiciously utilised for the benefits of all.

Nwobu reassured that the primary of the party would be free and fair devoid

Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by Fahdiga(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Waste of money. Dr Godwin Maduka we know. it is the turn of old Aguata to produce the governor
Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
I love this tribe so much
Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
ok
Hey, I like your people .

Are you gonna teach me Igbo someday ?
Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you are serious no problem. it would be fun
Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you are serious no problem. it would be fun
No wahala
Re: Ozigbo 'valentines' With Anambra PDP, Donates Eight Vehicles by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
That's good

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Ondo Forests Speak Fulfulde, Says Gov Akeredolu / British Government Rejects Command And Control Encourages Freedom Of Speech / Northern Nigerian Economic War Against The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.