Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists (14606 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Lamasta(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't need the MOG to tell me before I do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
So, na u dem devils wan use to lure people, abi? undecided

vaccine kó, vaseline ni.

Shior.
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by oloyedewaris(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Pastor , it should start from your family .
Andis that a problem
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Topmaike007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Flier:
grin
I thought it was 4g network grin
it is 5G bro grin

Pastor chris gang
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by spokesboy: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Okay sir. Just take your own and keep quiet. Other people's decision is none of your business sir.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by zeusdgrt(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
K
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Topmaike007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's the very Endtimes..
The World is not Normal anymore,
Bible Prophecies are Flipping off the pages of the Scriptures..
Do not allow anyone irrespective of the title or position to Deceive you..

I am not Interested in the Vaccine and I do not advise anyone to take it..
nobody is forcing you Mr endtime

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by drakeskull(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's the very Endtimes..

This is so fool.ish of you. Don't be interested but stop looking for people to drag along with you irresponsible belief

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by banmee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
superior1:
Let say I follow conspiracy theory, I doubt if oga pastor will make me change my mind

He probably can. All he and other pastors needs to say is "God will heal you".
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99069103:

Na man of God devil wan use? shocked

Unfortunately, some heady and frustrated youths have been playing with their lives since this virus started.
They have been shouting 'coronavirus is a scam.
There is nothing like CORONAVIRUS.'
We only pray it won't be their portion.

Meanwhile,
For some enemies of the states,
saying negative things about this vaccine already, as they remain negative to EVERYTHING everyday of their lives,
For the ones saying there is nothing like CORONAVIRUS,
We have this for your types...

Vaccine is a personal thing.
No one is forcing you to take it.
If you want it,
and want to protect your life and the lives of your love ones,
go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it,
No one is forcing you to receive it, or begging you to,
stay away from it.
#SimpleSturvz.

GBAMSOLUTELY!!

GARBAGE COMMENTS

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by binaie(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have already taken the vaccine.

But I regretted taken the vaccine after I had taken the vaccine and the only reason I regretted taking the vaccine was because it was the first vaccine I was taking by myself.

My mother ensured I took all the other vaccines and considering that I took this one myself, I regretted taking it because I do not trust my ability in taking the very right decisions.

So if I took it, I don't think you should; because my brain works only a quarter of the time.
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by papilo700: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Foolish pastor grin grin
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Pickieox(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Okay...but on this one I shall never take. Mbah!!! Tufiakwa
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by alezzy13: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beautiful piece of advice.

God bless you � Sir!
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by alezzy13: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's the very Endtimes..

Totally agree. And it applies to those posting nonsensical conspiracy theories on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by planetx: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Before you let some so called pastor give you medical advice that can lead to severe consequences for you and your family, you better go and do your own research.

Go to the VAERS( vaccine adverse event reporting system) website set up by the US CDC and FDA and read the reports of the 10,000 cases of adverse effect of the Covid vaccine ranging from blindness, deafness, bell palsy( facial paralysis) strokes, heart attacks, seizures etc including 500 deaths so far in the US up to the end of January.

Anyone taking this vaccine is nothing but a human guinea pig and a lab rat. That is why the animal testing phase was skipped because all the animals they tested with the vaccine died, that is why it is authorized for emergency use only and it is stated so on the CDC website. Also the vaccine manufacturers are not liable by law for any injuries or deaths resulting from the vaccine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by od501: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mynd44:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/dont-join-conspiracy-theorists-take-covid-19-vaccine-pastor-ashimolowo/

Who is talking about Conspiracy Theory here? Oga...we are afraid they may use us as lab rats. This is Nigerian government, trust them to your peril.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
This idiot together with his family should take the vaccine first.

A vaccine that even the producers are indemnifying themselves from is what a useless idiot is promoting just because the fool calls himself a man of God.

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by olagamalin(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
SQLmastar:
Covid is a scam.
Don't take the vaccine. They want to initiate you into New world order. That vaccine carries a coded 666 sequence, which would be embedded into the DNA of every taker.
When the Antichrist is finally installed, the sequence would be activated!
BEWARE!
Rapture would take place before 2030

You are an eediot

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by chaloskyx: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
WE SHOULD TAKE VACCINE AS IF OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD MAKE THE VACCINE AVALIABLE TO THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ORDINARY WATER THEY CANT MAKE IT AVALIABLE ITS NOW VACCINE ABEG PASTOR SHIFT
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by brandsoncharlie: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99069092:
We hope they listen.
They can only be encouraged and not forced anyways.

CORONAVIRUS IS REAL GUYS.
Keep safe and always #MaskUp

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men and women of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.
Are you aware of the underlying issues of the production of Covid-19 vaccine and the matter arising?
Are you sure you are listening to the news.
malaria up still now doesn't have the vaccine yet talk of Covid-19 .

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by paxonel(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by paxonel(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It's my right to accept or reject the vaccine, no be by force.

Oga Matthew, go look bush abeg
shaaalllap!
Who want your smelling bum bum on the vaccine niddle?
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Geesaintagape: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
I'm a medical Dr yet I'm not taking

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by VULCAN(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
If I dont listen to Bill Gates who is completely unqualified to lead the world on health matters despite his constant speeches why on earth will I listen to Pastor Ashimolowo?

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by kingxsamz(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Its the very Endtimes..

Throw away that Tecno phone you're using. The anti-christ have already implanted chips in it. Yeye. cheesy
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by paxonel(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Are you aware of the underlying issues of the production of Covid-19 vaccine and the matter arising?
Are you sure you are listening to the news.
malaria up still now doesn't have the vaccine yet talk of Covid-19 .
ok, you mean malaria should have a vaccine?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Benwallt(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
I will too take the vaccine anyhow it came. Tablet, liquid, inhaling, sniffing, smoking, with pap just anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by therajah: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Its the very Endtimes..

Whats the issue with taking the vaccine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God / Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.