Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ** (1480 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** by kennethfranc(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: ** by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
tha lord is your strength.

10 Likes

Re: ** by Tenshades(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2021

5 Likes

Re: ** by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
You are a persistent motherfucker. I'll give you that.

After she declined you the first time and the second time, you suppose don forget the matter.

Just move on... y'all can just be casual friends.
Single Women plenty for naija.
If she chats you up next time, just chat with her as a friend, nothing spoil, or just kukuma block her existence from your Life.
Peace

9 Likes

Re: ** by BusinessCity: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
manuelberry:
tha lord is your strength.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: ** by AfroKnight: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Stop setting yourself up.

Forget her.

8 Likes

Re: ** by kennethfranc(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
cchub:
You are a persistent motherfucker. I'll give you that.

After she declined you the first time and the second time, you suppose don forget the matter.

Just move on... y'all can just be casual friends.
Single Women plenty for naija.
If she chats you up next time, just chat with her as a friend, nothing spoil, or just kukuma block her existence from your Life.
Peace
You can actually air your view without been rude
Thanks anyway
Re: ** by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tell her ya aren't happy with her and she be like "what's the problem''

Then lay down ur P

2 Likes

Re: ** by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
kennethfranc:

You can actually air your view without been rude
Thanks anyway
The motherfucker is a compliment.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.

i.e you're a persistent guy/dude/nigga etc.
Re: ** by qtguru(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
kennethfranc:
So there is this girl I Loved though I still loves her but u all know how your love for someone drops when she turns down your request.
Here is my story;
Around August last year, while coming back from work, I saw this girl (we attended same primary school but I was ahead of her) our eyes came in contact and was like that for about 30secs, then I looked away trying to recollect myself. After some thoughts, I approached her, we greeted had some few talk and exchanged numbers. Later @night that day, she called we talked, from there to morning and evening calls, texts or chats.... I come dey think say I don get am
Towards the ending of September, I popped the question "Can we date" then she said she wasn't ready.... I then thought to myself: u aren't ready yet you are mostly the one that calls... Hmm okay ooo
After the reply, I went mute with her no calls, text and chat. Then on 1st Oct, she texted a Happy Independence msg which I replied "thanks dear" from there we started chatting again. I still asked for the second time, got same reply this time I had no option than to delete her number & Mute her chats.
On Christmas Eve, she came back and I still umuted my mute... Lol
One thing lead to another, the 3rd time still no positive reply... @ this point I was just saying to myself whether am Okay but I had no choice cuz I truly love her.
Later on shallow chats became activated (hi, how was ur day, happy Sunday) that's all.
At this point, No calls or Texts I was just trying to be ME then one hot afternoon her call came in I rejected the call. She dropped a text saying "I know you are angry about my action but pls am sorry".... I just left thr msg there
Then today which is what pushed me typing this, I got a text from her @about 3am wishing happy Val, I replied "thanks dear"
Later this evening she called & I picked after few talks about Val she said shejust decided to check on me.

My problem is just that when am about forgetting everything, she either calls or texts yet refuses a Date.
Now my question is
How do I put an end to all this cuz am really tired of the situation

You're the one toying with your emotion, im assuming you're male but you sound female. You have to be stern a d move on, unless she states what she wants. Anyway sha people are built different
Re: ** by Bola146(f): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin Just ignore her

2 Likes

Re: ** by Octopusbottle(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bro most girls don want commitment relationship or something serious,they jst want something simple , someone to talk too,someone to take them out wen dey want,someone to give them the D**k wen they want...I think in dis generation we call it friends with benefits... Don't ask her out again,just invite her to come over for a visit,gist, play games and see what happens from dere...

1 Like

Re: ** by qtguru(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin Just ignore her

I highly doubt Romeo here will ignore her
Re: ** by kennethfranc(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
qtguru:

I highly doubt Romeo here will ignore her
Romeo hasn't lust though
Re: ** by qtguru(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
kennethfranc:

Romeo hasn't lust though

Yet...
Re: ** by udoakwa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bro i had this same encounter with one little girl then, she was 20 as at 2019, she did this same ON and OFF thing to me, each time i ask her for a date she won't give me positive reply and i later found out she was using me to forget her ex, i warned her stainly and blocked her on Facebook, i let her her know I'm ain't a joke to her since then that shit stopped. i don't double date and she made me not approach some beautiful girls that gave me green light then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** by Seandisputed(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
See as girl dey curve this one consecutively and he's happy about it. Know your worth my man.

3 Likes

Re: ** by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:

Hahahahahahahaha
wetin u want make i talk
Re: ** by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2021
See, no woman is saying anything here only Bola146 and what did she say?

Follow Bola's advice! She knows something she is not going to tell you for she does the same.

Only a woman truly understands and can tell you the truth about the mind/heart of another woman.
Re: ** by blinking001(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2021
She's keeping you close to be her emotional slave..

1 Like

Re: ** by Deucalion007: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2021
I swear almost the same thing happened to me during the lockdown period .The girl just wasted my time ..bro, forget her and move on

1 Like

Re: ** by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
See, no woman is saying anything here only Bola146 and what did she say?

Follow Bola's advice! She knows something she is not going to tell you for she does the same.

Only a woman truly understands and can tell you the truth about the mind/heart of another woman.

I don't understand
Re: ** by blackboy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy is it that you cannot keep a female friend without having to date her?
Give her space. Treat her like a friend - male friend. She might fall I love with you or you might just see there is no point in dating her. No be every hole you supposed to enter.
Re: ** by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

I don't understand

cheesy I am counseling him to follow your advice for I know that you are very well informed about this problem.
Re: ** by Monogamy: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Maintain your lane then

1 Like

Re: ** by Raggy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ma niggar move on and stop wasting your time with her.
Re: ** by Wunna: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
kennethfranc:
So there is this girl I Loved though I still loves her but u all know how your love for someone drops when she turns down your request.
Here is my story;
Around August last year, while coming back from work, I saw this girl (we attended same primary school but I was ahead of her) our eyes came in contact and was like that for about 30secs, then I looked away trying to recollect myself. After some thoughts, I approached her, we greeted had some few talk and exchanged numbers. Later @night that day, she called we talked, from there to morning and evening calls, texts or chats.... I come dey think say I don get am
Towards the ending of September, I popped the question "Can we date" then she said she wasn't ready.... I then thought to myself: u aren't ready yet you are mostly the one that calls... Hmm okay ooo
After the reply, I went mute with her no calls, text and chat. Then on 1st Oct, she texted a Happy Independence msg which I replied "thanks dear" from there we started chatting again. I still asked for the second time, got same reply this time I had no option than to delete her number & Mute her chats.
On Christmas Eve, she came back and I still umuted my mute... Lol
One thing lead to another, the 3rd time still no positive reply... @ this point I was just saying to myself whether am Okay but I had no choice cuz I truly love her.
Later on shallow chats became activated (hi, how was ur day, happy Sunday) that's all.
At this point, No calls or Texts I was just trying to be ME then one hot afternoon her call came in I rejected the call. She dropped a text saying "I know you are angry about my action but pls am sorry".... I just left thr msg there
Then today which is what pushed me typing this, I got a text from her @about 3am wishing happy Val, I replied "thanks dear"
Later this evening she called & I picked after few talks about Val she said shejust decided to check on me.

My problem is just that when am about forgetting everything, she either calls or texts yet refuses a Date.
Now my question is
How do I put an end to all this cuz am really tired of the situation

She only wanted to fvcck. You wanted a relationship. Those are two different things

Next time stop going upandan asking girls out. If she's into you just kiss her and everything will fall in place. It's not every girl that's OK with guys asking them out directly and it's not every girl that's looking for a relationship. Some just wanna catch fun, no strings attached

Wtf is "can we date?"

If you a girl and i ask you that question would you gimme the expected answer even if you're into me? I guess NO.
Evolve

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back, Where Are My Accusers? / Lizard Having Sex With Camelor / If I Broke Na My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.