Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool (27034 Views)

Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / #lampardout: Fans React After Lampard Drew First Match As Chelsea Manger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by JuIiusmalema: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Rammerodmc:
Ndidi nwanne be calming down...

Just negodu how he singlehandedly disfigured these walking alone ppl...

lmao grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by JuIiusmalema: 12:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Rammerodmc:
Ndidi nwanne be calming down...

Just negodu how he singlehandedly disfigured these walking alone ppl...

cc EbukaHades10 come see meme grin
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by WibusJaga: 3:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Congrats Ndidi.
Meanwhile another Nigerian scored twice & was also MOTM in Everton vs Fulham match.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Furckthemods: 5:11am On Feb 15, 2021
[s]Petyprince:
Mayday Mayday Mayday!! Zebras are down I repeat Zebras are down. grin grin[/s]

M watching u
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by vickydevoka(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2021
SQLmastar:

Wilfred Onyinyechi Ndidi is the name.
No matter how they try to deny it, ALL Delta ibo are Biafra. Same goes with the Ikwerre.
I thought as much. any guy way de answer ngozi ndidi, onyinyechi are from aniomas (Delta Igbo).
they Sabi give boys gal name
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Brendaniel:
I don't watch football grin the only thing that caught my attention was his name, they both sound feminine grin anyway congrats...

Winifred is the female. Wilfred is male, if I remember correctly.
Ndidi is unisex. Ibo name, means patience, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by kingsley38162: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2021
:Future Biafran squad technical team member@Canada 2026 FIFA world cupIt's your right to dream...
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by maxpat: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Afonja, u didn't mention he is from delta state ,Delta ibo, umuneded to be precise. Jealous afonja .
post=99070928:
CONGRATS Ndidi, Great Guy.

That was a very interesting Game of Soccer.

More on Our boy Onyinye Ndidi.....

Onyinye Wilfred Ndidi who was born on 16 December 1996, known as Wilfred Ndidi, is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Leicester City and the Nigeria national team as a midfielder. He is known for his versatility and can play across the back line and in midfield.

Ndidi spent his youth years at Nath Boys Academy in Lagos.
Ndidi's development saw him start out as a forward or striker. He then began to play as a central defender for Nigeria's youth teams and at the 2013 African U-17 Championship. He won numerous accolades while at Nath Boys.

Ndidi was part of the Nigerian youth setup during his time at Nathaniel Boys of Lagos. While playing the African U-17 Championship with Nigeria, he was excluded along with two other players from the competition as a precaution, following an MRI age test that suggested he was just slightly above the threshold. Notwithstanding, he joined up with his teammates in the U-20 team the following year, forming the bedrock of the midfield. He was called up to the Senior Nigeria national football team on October 8, 2015, making his debut in the friendly game against DR Congo, and playing again a few days later in the 3–0 win against Cameroon, when he replaced John Obi Mikel in the 63rd minute.

This is only the beginning of more exploits for you young man.
The Sky is your starting point.
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by EbukaHades10(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
cc EbukaHades10 come see meme grin
Make una continue. I sha know say it must go round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Shine86: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99070928:

Onyinye Wilfred Ndidi who was born on 16 December 1996, known as Wilfred Ndidi, is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Leicester City and the Nigeria national team as a midfielder. He is known for his versatility and can play across the back line and in midfield.

Ndidi's development saw him start out as a forward or striker. He then began to play as a central defender for Nigeria's youth teams and at the 2013 African U-17 Championship. He won numerous accolades while at Nath Boys.

Ndidi was part of the Nigerian youth setup during his time at Nathaniel Boys of Lagos. While playing the African U-17 Championship with Nigeria, he was excluded along with two other players from the competition as a precaution, following an MRI age test that suggested he was just slightly above the threshold. Notwithstanding, he joined up with his teammates in the U-20 team the following year, forming the bedrock of the midfield. He was called up to the Senior Nigeria national football team on October 8, 2015, making his debut in the friendly game against DR Congo, and playing again a few days later in the 3–0 win against Cameroon, when he replaced John Obi Mikel in the 63rd minute.

thanks for the brief and apt profile of Wil Ndidi now I know him better.i love his technical and tactical play in midfield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Myself2(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99070928:

Yes he is from the Niger Delta, from Umunede in Delta state. Up Bendel grin grin
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Number1benue: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Cti28:
[s][/s]

This one way you do all this canceling, e be like say you know the real gist bah
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Adebowalay(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2021
some Nigerians are foolish and madly stupid...tribalistic and unreasonable....igbo amaka, biafra, bla bla....when una go get sense...Buhari sensed how stupid and gullible
some Nigerians are that's why he's taking us for a ride.. I bow for una o
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
The guy is good no doubt
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Cti28(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Number1benue:

This one way you do all this canceling, e be like say you know the real gist bah

Na the guy, he is one of the problems we have in this country. He is a hypocrite, a nuisance and a maniac - I lack the proper words to describe him. He never condem this government for their atrocities.

So dislike everything about him, hence the cancellations.
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Number1benue: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Cti28:

Na the guy, he is one of the problems we have in this country. He is a hypocrite, a nuisance and a maniac - I lack the proper words to describe him. He never condem this government for their atrocities.

So dislike everything about him, hence the cancellations.

I dig
Re: Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool by Kfed4ril(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Brendaniel:
I don't watch football grin the only thing that caught my attention was his name, they both sound feminine grin anyway congrats...

Lol
All his names o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Lille, His New Club / Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.