Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child (21164 Views)

Ebele Okaro And Harry B Dance In The Spirit Of Christmas / Between Destiny Etiko And Harry B Anyanwu (Photo) / Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by lalasticlala(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
(CNN)Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, are expecting an addition to their family.

Meghan is pregnant with her second child, a spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed to CNN on Sunday.

"We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother," the spokesperson said. "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child."

Their first child, Archie, is 19 months old.

In December, Harry and Meghan released a family Christmas card featuring Archie in his first public image in months.

The image, which appeared to be an illustration, was the first glimpse of Archie since his first birthday in May. Harry and Meghan have been fiercely protective of Archie's privacy and filed suit in July over paparazzi photos of him.

The couple announced in November that Meghan suffered a miscarriage over the summer.

Harry and Meghan stepped back from their roles as members of the British royal family at the beginning of last year and relocated to Santa Barbara, California, in July.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/14/world/meghan-harry-new-baby-trnd/index.html

10 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by slawormiir: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .... .
If I just dey see all these white people

Huzzle go just dey hungry me...
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand the type of huzzle am talking about
Then you must be a real niggarr...
Imagine...they are expecting another child.....
Now I see why my boss will always say to me....son ..
Huzzle...because for everyday we wake a client is being born

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by handbagss(f): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice!

Please tell them that I can babysit. That I am a professional babysitter.

4 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beautiful. kiss

Cute Archie is going to be a Big brother already.

Life is Good!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by imasong005(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by sirvic68: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Royalty...

3 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Brendaniel: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice, I just like the way this guy handled the royal family...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by chelseamann(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Officialgarri: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who are they?

7 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by skukimania(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Congrats to them.
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmmm
Life no balance oh

1 Like

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by illicit(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Awwwww....

1 Like

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Awwwwww
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Dpharisee: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
After seeing this news, CBN reversed the ban on cryptocurrency, thanks OP for informing Buhari about somebody being pregnant wink

4 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99071552:
Beautiful. kiss

Cute Archie is going to be a Big brother already.

Life is Good!
Must you talk

As if you are their next door neighbor undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Enoch07: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
sharp!!
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by TANID(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let Me move This Thread To Front Page cheesy
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

As if you are their next door neighbor undecided
Attention seeker, is that all
Kid bro, we don notice you yet again today tongue
Now, goodnight boy!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Yewandequeen(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wow, congratulations to them
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Mymd44: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cute
Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99071806:

Attention seeker, is that all
grin grin cheesy who will seek the attention of the commander-in-chief of all zombees

SMH

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by SweetGlRL(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by ForeThinker: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.

1 Like

Re: Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child by TANID(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
Who are they?
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy / Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.