Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner (3964 Views)

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Police Seize Bag Of Rice Of Soldier Wife, Soldier Husband Came Then A Fight / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by nonsojaggs: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
The tragic death of a young Nigerian Air Craftsman, Abubakar Muhammad Ahmad and six other gallant soldiers brought tears to the eyes of many people.

However, a video has emerged online showing the moment a grieving soldier and colleague of late Abubakar Ahmad was heard lamenting as the body of the deceased was being taken away.

The bereaved soldier could not control his emotions as he weeped and spoke out loud, saying: “Which kind of thing is this one? God! Marlian wetin I go tell your wife (What Will I tell your wife)?”

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1JPRzMn2g

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Markbrowny: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerians will get justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by nonsojaggs: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Markbrowny:
when?

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
I can never marry a soldier, their spouse are really trying and this sad news again hmm rip

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Markbrowny:
Please go and sleep

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Cunnilingus(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
In the End Buhari will grant the bandits Amnesty. They will be paid 10x what soliders earn in 5 years

17 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by shamsin6300(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tears is all I can drop cry
I felt so broken �

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by illicit(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
She married a soldier....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by vastolord4(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
And they're recruiting.. they just don't care

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by tyup(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Air force are not known to dying just anyhow or having an operation go bad Only God can tell what went wrong!

Shot at the back of the head looks like a tactical withdrawal but wasn't lucky. God rest his soul, an handsome dude at it

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Unfortunately more of u will die simply because the benefactors of this saga are devil incarnates.

Insurgency that can be ended over night, they have allowed to linger for their personal gains.

E no go better for every single leader in Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by dederocs(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2021
The govt treat bandits like kings...

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Sailorsoldier1: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:
I can never marry a soldier, their spouse are really trying and this sad news again hmm rip
Never say Never....
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by phorget(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2021
I wonder why it's taking so long to end this insurgency in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by VictorUSA(m): 12:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Tell her u want to replace her husband

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by mytime24(f): 1:58am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by ndidibabe(f): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2021
This is really sad!!
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Freestainworld(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerian military and paramilitaries death can't move me, they are getting what they deserve, when they attack unarmed civilians, God will use Boko boys to visit them.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Venerable612(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Very sad. The day you sign up to the armed forces, you officially sign your death warrant.

It's a matter of when, not If.

May God console the bereaved.
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Bola146(f): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:

Same here. Na hypertension go kill me for house

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Bvlgari: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2021
so sad...but she knows what she signed up for "technically" by marrying a soldier
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Kingluqman(m): 6:52am On Feb 15, 2021
This is SAD
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by VictorUSA(m): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2021
mytime24:
Hahahahaha....funy pics that sent Barack Obama into laughter

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by kamden: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2021
RIP
Justice must be served

In other news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwvJsDZKu8
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2021
RIP
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by guass(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Any day my sister marries a military man, that day I will disown her.
The Nigerian military recruits are 'give away' sacrificial lamb for Boko Haram. When they are slaughtered by the BH boys and the BH boys are caught, the government uses ' Repentant Boko Haram as an excuse to send the ba .stards abroad for training on scholarships but your family might not even be given access to your corpse let alone scholarship for your hopeless traumatized children.
Join the military if suicide thought keeps knocking on you. At least it can be said of you that you did not kill yourself. But you are on your own. NO RIP FOR U.
YOU WERE SHOWCASING YOUR MUSCLES BEFORE ARMLESS ' ENDSARS PROTESTERS' AT LEKKI TOLL GATE. YOU ARE BARRED FROM USING CROCODILE TEARS AND PYTHON DANCE IN SAMBISA.
KOLOFOS THEM UNA NO WISE.
NO RIP 4 UNA
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Charmingrascal(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2021
One minute you were gisting and chatting talking about your plans for the next hour.

Boom!! within 30 seconds everything changed, the head of your colleagues that you were chatting with 1 minutes ago has been blown off by terrorists.

Naija which way.

The soldier crying is a Southerner fighting a Northern war you can tell from his accent.

Come home, the people you are fighting for in the North are sponsoring bandits to kill your people, Southern soldiers come home, come and defend your ancestral home.
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by 400billionman: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Better open shop sell biscuit than serve in an army where politicians sympathize with terrorists.

Nah person wey dey alive dey make money.
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by martolux(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Don't be a fool
Markbrowny:
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by PaperTubes1(f): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria wasn't as bad as this before o
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by martolux(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2021
If everyone serving in the army had this kind of mentality, what would this country look like?
400billionman:
Better open shop sell biscuit than serve in an army where politicians sympathize with terrorists.

Nah person wey dey alive dey make money.
Re: VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
them beg you to post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This Poor Church Rat That Died Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS / Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / Woman Gets Shot By Arizona Cops After Firing Her Gun!(Warning Graphic))!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.