Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 (3289 Views)

Bobrisky: Yorubas Have A Culture Of Spraying Naira - Reno Omokri / Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
If a hausa man or any man commit a crime in oyo arrest him and send him to courts ....not attacking hausa people and their business while there are millions of yoruba people in the north working in Good job ...a yoruba doctor was given 13.5m by zulum in bornu......how will tinubu go and campaign in kaduna kano ,kebbi when their is 27m voters in that zone . . U are driving hausa people leas 24 months to election....anit they your potentials voters ....after this madness u still expect 1.5m vote from kano for tinibu or osinbajo..... dreamers ...Ameachi will be brushed up to take the Apc ticket

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by melvinjames: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
And ibos have gained the presidency ba? I'm beginning to detest the chest beating of ibos on nairaland.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
If a hausa man or any man commit a crime in oyo arrest him and send him to courts ....not attacking hausa people and their business while there are millions of yoruba people in the north working in Good job ...a yoruba doctor was given 13.5m by zulum in bornu......how will tinubu go and campaign in kaduna kano ,kebbi when their is 27m voters in that zone . . U are driving hausa people leas 24 months to election....anit they your potentials voters ....after this madness u still expect 1.5m vote from kano for tinibu or osinbajo..... dreamers ...Ameachi will be brushed up to take the Apc ticket

Rubbish.

Keep your presidency.

Funny thing is North cannot win the presidency alone without the support of Igbo or Yoruba

If north can win it alone,Buhari should have won it and not crying all,over grin

Shagari was able to win the presidency with Igbo's support

Yaradua with both Yoruba and Igbo support

Buhari with Yoruba support.

If Igbo's and Yoruba's join hands together, I wonder how northerners will be able to win presidency grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Gbagura: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kalu has won the presidential ticket, hurray!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Dollyak(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
I do think Nigeria's problems are much bigger than who/which tribe wins the presidential election as it's unlikely to make any difference to the average Nigerian man struggles.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by MuchAdo: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:

The OP is abokiii

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by MuchAdo: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2021
@ahiboil

Our lands and heritage first before presidency

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Rubbish.

Keep your presidency.

Funny thing is North cannot win the presidency alone without the support of Igbo or Yoruba

If north can win it alone,Buhari should have won it and not crying all,over grin

Shagari was able to win the presidency with Igbo's support

Yaradua with both Yoruba and Igbo support

Buhari with Yoruba support.

If Igbo's and Yoruba's join hands together, I wonder how northerners will be able to win presidency grin
it impoosibe 5 state plus 6 state with low voter turn out = to failure....u are yet to understand that there is 27m votes from the northwest alone .....get this into your thick head .....Go and study the voter register and know why tinuba/Yoruba has lost out ....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by greymiles: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Aboki please na, let afonjaz win the election
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2021
MuchAdo:
@ahiboil

Our lands and heritage first before presidency
tell that to the dreamer tinubu ....u can't kill a group of people cos a single man allege to comit crime if people in Kano attack all Yorubas cos a single yoruba man comit crime ..and 24 months later u want same man u give u 8m votes abi ...
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2021
greymiles:
Aboki please na, let afonjaz win the election
amechi or Jonathan...or atiku .all the way ...tinubu should be president of southwest republics....
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by VaselineCrew: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
amechi or Jonathan...or atiku .all the way ...tinubu should be president of southwest republics....

recycling and recycling same politicians

abeg, i don't want to get stressed this night
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2021
VaselineCrew:

recycling and recycling same politicians

abeg, i don't want to get stressed this night
u better get stressed out or migrate out of Nigeria .....do u have 100 bn naira for election...abi na weed smoking sowere u want ..
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by VaselineCrew: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u better get stressed out or migrate out of Nigeria .....do u have 100 bn naira for election...abi na weed smoking sowere u want ..

Canada has already legalized weed, so why are you even shunning the idea?

What idea has your Buhari, Atiku, and toll gate Tinubu come up with that you guys are always ready to die for them?

Sowore would be 100 times better than any president Nigeria would have had in its history. A graduate from an IVY league university.

But education means nothing to you guys, you guys look for NEPA certificate holders and all manner of touts and killers to lead you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2021
If a man called musa who happens to be hausa by tribe commit a crime...arrest him and jail him ...how doest his personal crime turn to a crime commuted by all hausa people in oyo ...a lot of kid where stolen in kano and taken to Anambra by a ibo syndicate....they where arrested are in prison in kano

No body attack multi billion naira ibo investemt in Kano ....only the 7 culprit where arrested ....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Canada has already legalized weed, so why are you even shunning the idea?

What idea has your Buhari, Atiku, and toll gate Tinubu come up with that you guys are always ready to die for them?

Sowore would be 100 times better than any president Nigeria would have had in its history. A graduate from an IVY league university.

But education means nothing to you guys, you guys look for NEPA certificate holders and all manner of touts and killers to lead you.
u are suffering from mental slavery ...so any oyinbo doest it become God law .....u need emancipation....from.mental slavery ....bob Marley sang about it ...next now u tell us since Ireland have a gay president why will Nigerian not vote bobrisky as president he/she is a good business man in bleaching creams
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Shut your mumu mouth up,why always Hausa-Fulanis,by the time Tinubu faction real the game plan of the North and he joins the struggle,una papa go collect.
All Southerners should get armed,cutlass ,hack saw And be at alert.
I repeat any Hausa-Fulanis that kill one , make sure you avenge 20 in return,se una no get home training ni
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by VaselineCrew: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u are suffering from mental slavery ...so any oyinbo doest it become God law .....u need emancipation....from.mental slavery ....bob Marley sang about it ...next now u tell us since Ireland have a gay president why will Nigerian not vote bobrisky as president he/she is a good business man in bleaching creams

According to the center of disease control (CDC), marijuana deaths per year turn out to be a big fat ZERO, while cigarettes and alcohol deaths are in the 100s of thousands.

So before you accuse me of mental slavery, why not do some research and try to free your own mind.

But what do I know, you are still supporting Atiku that was your grandfathers Vice president, and you're accusing me of mental slavery

chai!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 12:32am On Feb 15, 2021
And who is the donkey head to decide who becomes President,oni kuure

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Chibuike21: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2021
We Igbos just continue to be jealous of the Yorubas. I mean who will vote an Igbo man, not the Yorubas and certainly not the Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by uBuNiT: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Chibuike21:
We Igbos just continue to be jealous of the Yorubas. I mean who will vote an Igbo man, not the Yorubas and certainly not the Hausas.

a bastaard sighted
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2021
melvinjames:
And ibos have gained the presidency ba? I'm beginning to detest the chest beating of ibos on nairaland.
SO AHIBOILASGAS IS AN IGBO MAN ABI

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2021
melvinjames:
DEM USE IGBO SWEAR FOR UNA undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2021
Gbagura:
IM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A FULANI HERDER DISGUISING AS A YORUBA MAN shocked. NOW TELL ME WHAT IGBOS GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD undecided

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HELINUES IS HERE AGAIN WITH HIS NORMAL DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS AGAINST SOUTHERN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:22am On Feb 15, 2021
MuchAdo:

The OP is abokiii
THE PERSON YOU JUST REPLIED IS A FULANI JIHADIST HELINUES
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by TimeManager(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
If a man called musa who happens to be hausa by tribe commit a crime...arrest him and jail him ...how doest his personal crime turn to a crime commuted by all hausa people in oyo ...a lot of kid where stolen in kano and taken to Anambra by a ibo syndicate....they where arrested are in prison in kano

No body attack multi billion naira ibo investemt in Kano ....only the 7 culprit where arrested ....
But you killed lots of igbos in the north during the sharia crisis, beauty pageant contest.. You also went on a massacre for a caricature drawing of the prophet.
You either have a short memory or being deliberately dishonest.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by TimeManager(m): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
IM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A FULANI HERDER DISGUISING AS A YORUBA MAN shocked. NOW TELL ME WHAT IGBOS GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD undecided

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HELINUES IS HERE AGAIN WITH HIS NORMAL DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS AGAINST SOUTHERN NIGERIA

Are you not the same person scorning on Yoruba threads?

kiss the truth!
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Chibuike21:
SLAVE DON DEY DISGUISE
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by GOVERNMENT2: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2021
TimeManager:

Are you not the same person scorning on Yoruba threads?

kiss the truth!

SHOW ME THE THREAD PLEASE
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Bbbwings: 2:16am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Bob marley smoked weed
Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 15, 2021
melvinjames:
What has the Igbos got to do with this. Mumu, face your battles and leave us alone. I can already see the infighting among BMC zombies. Kikiki

Re: Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 by springer: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2021
Yorubians want Oduduwa Republic, Tinubu wants Nigeria Presidency. If we get Oduduwa and loose Nigeria presidency good, if BAT wins Nigeria Presidency not too bad for Yorubians. I prefer having a Yorubian as last president of Nigeria. No loss at any side. That is a good national politics. Omo eni o sedi bebere, ka fi ileke si idi omo elomiran. Teni nteni, ekisa ni ti atan. E kaaro o, e o jii re bi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Drama As ESN, Herdsmen Clash In The Southeast (video) / Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? / The New Multi-national Identity Card.to Be Or Not To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.