Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man (677 Views)

Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Tinubu/yorubas Have Lost The Presidency 2023 / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
They never have and they never will, I repeat if Obi gets 20k votes in total from these states in south west(oyo, ogun, Ondo, ekiti, osun) , as in 20 thousand votes, make motor jam me.

Not 20k in each state, I mean 20k cumulative, make motor jam me.

These online Igbos don't know Obasanjo wan scam them, God bless the wise Igbo leaders endorsing Atiku.

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by oyin44: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
You didn't mention Lagos..so Lagos isn't part of south west..

Maybe, to you it is part of south east or south south...ba

Or perhaps, You think Yoruba politics and ibo politics are both the same thing

After this election. .most of you people will understand Yoruba politics

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
OK baba dey there oo.. na yoruba wey suffering no dey tire be that one oo.. as for me na igbo man I dey vote..its time to shun ethnicity and move this country forward... and OP motor don jam u in advance oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:
You didn't mention Lagos..so Lagos isn't part of south west..

Maybe, to you it is part of south east or south south...ba

Maybe You think Yoruba politics and ibo politics are both the same thing

After this election. .most of you people will understand Yoruba politics

If Obi sees the election through he can get 20k votes in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
habsydiamond:
OK baba dey there oo.. na yoruba wey suffering no dey tire be that one oo.. as for me na igbo man I dey vote..its time to shun ethnicity and move this country forward

Story, no be for Yoruba man side, even Atiku sef will struggle for votes in SW.

Talk more Igbo man
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Ttalk: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
That guy is a confused person, someone who said Peter Obi will resign by January 18 is here again laying curse on himself.

Not that he want Tinubu to win but is just there to insult Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by kozmokaz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
They never have and they never will, I repeat if Obi gets 20k votes in total from these states in south west(oyo, ogun, Ondo, ekiti, osun) , as in 20 thousand votes, make motor jam me.

These online Igbos don't know Obasanjo wan scam them, God bless the wise Igbo leaders endorsing Atiku.

Atiku is coming

How much you wan put am

Enough of all this blabbing !
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by oyin44: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by SLAP44: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Motor will soon jam some people grin

We all will vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed.

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

In Lagos it apc and pdp

Tinubu 1st
Atiku 2nd

Here in south west will work with structure

I think you have comprehension issues, let me dumb it down.

If Obi doesn't drop out of the race, in lagos state he can score 20 thousand votes okay..

Whereas in the states listed above, he won't get a total of 20k votes.

Do you understand now?
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ttalk:
That guy is a confused person, someone who said Peter Obi will resign by January 18 is here again laying curse on himself.

Not that he want Tinubu to win but is just there to insult Yoruba

Has Obi not resigned, does his campaign look like that of someone gunning for presidency?

Yorubas are tribalists that's a fact not an insult, I went to the SW, confirmed it first hand
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
SLAP44:
Motor will soon jam some people grin

We all will vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed.

E sure for me Bros
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Apophenia24k: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

I think you have comprehension issues, let me dumb it down.

If Obi doesn't drop out of the race, in lagos state he can score 20 thousand votes okay..

Whereas in the states listed above, he won't get a total of 20k votes.

Do you understand now?

I think say you wise, why laying course on your self, you must not die but live to enjoy the goodness Obi is bringing to the table... amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by oyin44: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Apophenia24k:

I think say you wise, why laying course on your self, you must not die but live to enjoy the goodness Obi is bringing to the table... amen

Time will prove bro, time will
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by haffaze777(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rest in peace in advance because we're giving Pandora man nothing less than 21,000 in Ogun stategrin
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by ibechris(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

If motor no jam u, train go kill u sha that is for sure.

If as educated as u are,u are still swearing because of politicians,it means u are living an "Atenuje" life.

May God provide for u before u kill your useless self.
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by jmoore(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I love your DELUSION. You are good at it.

Do you know how many votes Ojukwu got in Lagos state?

Even if you are kid, history is there for you to make an informed opinion.

Despite the fact that Ojukwu wasn't a favorite candidate like Peter Obi, Ojukwu got 134,000 votes in Lagos state in 2003.

Motor will not jam you. You will live to see the result of your delusion.
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Yes you right...if not because majority of the south westerners want power to come back to the south. .

It won't be easy for tinubu to defeat atiku in south west

Lmao power to the south indeed
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
jmoore:

I love your DELUSION. You are good at it.

Do you know how many votes Ojukwu got in Lagos state?

Even if you are kid, history is there for you to make an informed opinion.

Despite the fact that Ojukwu wasn't a favorite candidate like Peter Obi, Ojukwu got 134,000 votes in Lagos state in 2003.

Motor will not jam you. You will live to see the result of your delusion.

I didn't include Lagos bro, I did so intentionally
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibechris:

If motor no jam u, train go kill u sha that is for sure.

If as educated as u are,u are still swearing because of politicians,it means u are living an "Atenuje" life.

May God provide for u before u kill your useless self.

Yes without posting on Nairaland I can't afford 300 for my rice and egg meal
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by beejaay: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Why this morbid fear for Igbos.. Everywhere and everyone igbo this, igbo that and yet you want there support..igbos must really be tormenting you Mr man.. Allow everyone to vote their choice. That they are not supporting atiku doesn't make them ur enemy.. They atleast gave atiku the largest vote in 2019 and if anything you Gould commend them for looking beyond tribe voting your northern atiku.. They have the right to contest and be voted for
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by James91: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Propaganda party continue

Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Mindlog: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You are still pained that the regular votes PDP used to be sure of from the igbos have been taken away. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just make sure you inform your family, so when you get hit they wouldn't blame it on your village village and would quietly arrange your burial.

Igbos living in Ibadan alone are in tens of thousands...... Gone too soon, foolishly. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by oyin44: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Lmao power to the south indeed

It will soon dawn on you continue fooling urself
Re: Tinubu Yorubas Won't Vote For An Igbo Man by Deprofessional(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Motor don jam you already.

(1) (Reply)

What I Observed About Yorubaz In This Election. / Tribalism: Yoruba Leading The Way In Tribal Politics / Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.