Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) (45006 Views)

Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Dog Finds Massive Love Machine In Owner’s Bedroom And Now It’s His Favourite Toy. / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You want to adopt a dog worth $5M, who should be adopting who here
grin grin grin
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
redsun:

He was just a typical oyinbo that didn't actually realise what he lived for. He had it all but wasted it worrying about things that didn't matter.

Well you may be right,but value cannot be denied it's benefits, see the dog ministered to the need of that man at the most important time.....did you know in life there will come a time where 10naira is more valuable than 1000( imagine you are thirsty at the very moment and you have your 1000 and there is no change for pure water of 10naira, you see how things can happen?)
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by donsawtex(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nawa for this kind will oh

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Rossnitti: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mrsoft3:
When you see things like things you wonder if the person doesn't have a family or the person didn't see a charity home to give this money to...at tops that dog will not last more than 5 years more and in that duration that dog won't spent up to 500,000 dollars...... And there are people who will die during that period because they don't have money or they need a specific amount to do some operation.

Value is very important, if you are valuable not matter what you are the reward will definitely come, this dog was so valuable to the owner and the owner could see the value he wanted in a dog and rewarded the �.

Get priceless value and pray for someone who can see and reward that value.

It's her selfishness, wickedness and racism that made her give that dog 5 million dollars, when she knows full well there are humans like her going through hell. She had no conscience. Wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Erys(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
phorget:
How do I go about adopting this dog please.

Abi na d dog go adopt u. grin
phorget:
How do I go about adopting this dog please.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Rossnitti: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:
Oyinbo and simple life, they treat animals better than Africans treat humans

You're a dunce and a slave with the mentality of a donkey.

Because you're a brainwashed slave who thinks whites are superior to him, your brain cannot see the wickedness and spitefulness of her actions. And you've managed to twist that wickedness into an act of kindness, and then demean Africans in the process. You are a sick person and a conditioned fool of the highest order.

Hope you never end up in a situation where you need life-saving treatment for your wife or child and can't afford it, and then hear your neighbour gave 5 million dollars to her dog.

1 Like

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by laborious(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why i nor catch this kin oyinbo when i bin dey do that yeye yahoo...i swear i go do better muyen untop am make him for add me to the will too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Many negroes here on nairaland will willingly want to marry this dog if told to do so for the money.

Disgusting breeds.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by keemson4(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
greymiles:

Even Seun plus mynd plus all other mods no worth $5m grin
Tell me another thing jare grin

$5 million is just N2,500,000,000 billion ... NairaLand is more than N15 Billion ... So Seun reach pass the Dog!!

Gbé Sense ee!!
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by raphy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
That why I love this white people and there pets ..just imagine a pet worth millions to his name .

Even lion can't worth a coin. nd they he is the stronger broke strong lion.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by KingMack(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
For say Slawomirr catch this wan as I'm client him for remember me ad Lala den bone Mynd44 grin

Na joke oo

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Victor6998: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
philip0906:

Small play, you carry bazooka commot grin grin
Ah Swear
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Rossnitti: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
raphy:
That why I love this white people and there pets ..just imagine a pet worth millions to his name .

Even lion can't worth a coin. nd they he is the stronger broke strong lion.

You reason like a cow.

That you cannot see the stunning stupidity, wickedness and evil of her actions is evidence of the great job whites did in brainwashing you people.

Disgusting.

To show you're brainwashed to worship whites, let's assume for one second that it was a Hausa-Fulani man that left 5 million dollars to one of his cows.

What would be your reaction?

Don't bother responding. We all know you would react VERY negatively to that, as would the rest of your fellow brainwashed slaves here admiring this wicked and stupid white woman for her actions.

2 Likes

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Freemasonry: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
I'm a professional dog care taker grin grin grin

I won't mind working with this particular dog grin
Correct guy!!!
No be only care taker, na landlord you be.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Chizorom92(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Like this so Dog rich pass me.. tah! make dem waybill that dog come calabar I wan check something [b][/b]Tufiakwa.
Explorers:
Lulu, an 8-year-old border collie, will be living the good life in Nashville after inheriting $5 million in her owner's will.

Late Bill Dorris(owner), was a successful businessman who wasn't married and died late last year.

His will states that the money should be put into a trust for Lulu's care.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9254503/Tennessee-man-leaves-5-million-pet-border-collie.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by faithfull18(f): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Gabkosh: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:
The dog is worth more than some useless junks here on NL
Including you lol
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by dasparrow: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lulu is a cute dog and so lucky. 5 million dollars? Hmmmmm. Even if I had just half of that sitting in my bank account.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin grin cheesy grin cry cry cry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Nezero(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Lucky Bitch
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by planetx: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2021
talk2maurice:
This oyibo people dey craze o. Money wey I dey fine. Wetin dog wan take that kind money do?
You Nigerians are always finding money, so what else is new.
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by MickzyDonald: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Three people don nack my door just now, they tink sometin is wrong.
Dey dont know i am only laffing cus of the bird u put up there grin grin
My belle oo grin
bro don't kill yourself ooo
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
phorget:

E pass.

Na lie!!!!!!
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by virago(f): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Aaaah you wicked ooo

It's the truth , 5 million dollars is over 2 billion naira
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by virago(f): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by bighorlus(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Really this life is not balanced. wink
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Odonkor7836(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Explorers:
They should let me care for the dog, i love dogs so much.
..u no like dog reach me oo
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2021
joseph1832:
Noice. Often times the loyalty shown by dogs is unquestionable. One can say they're even more loyal than human beings.

Because they are animals and can't survive on their own, you provide shelter and food for them, what do you expect? why should a human being be more loyal than a dog?

1 Like

Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Blackingold147: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin grin I tire o
Re: Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 2:29am On Mar 16, 2021
phorget:

E pass.

Proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son / Deadliest Dog Fight Held In Ibadan, Nigeria. / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.