Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity (23312 Views)

Senator Adeola Wins Ogun West Senatorial Seat / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders / IGP Adamu Condoles With Civil Defence Over The Death Of Ogar Jumbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sudan did the same thing when it made it law that every arab in the world was a sudanese. Nigeria seems to have made it law that every fulani in the world is a nigerian.

What happened to the middle belt will be childs play compared to what will happen to the south of nigeria.
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:
Private security firms should be able to bear arms as long as they are registered!!

I keep seeing children speaking for adults, who say "We are not ready for gun ownership", speak for yourself only. Responsible citizens with training on how to use arms and have no mental health challenges should be granted the ability to bear arms up to and including semi-automatic weapons!!

Any private security outfit with experienced trained personnel will become very sort after, if allowed! I for one will pay for 4 armed personnel anytime I am forced, repeat forced to visit Nigeria.

Actually you are deviating from the problem at hand which is that nigeria is being invaded by foreign-fulani whom are armed with AK47 and who go into peoples lands and kill the owners of the land. the same herdsmen are among the 3 deadliest terrorist groups in the world.
The problem is not about being ready for the indigenous people to bear arms, the problem is that we have no other choice but to carry ak47 !
People should stop waiting for the nigerian government approval, it will never come. The nigerian government has a fulani agenda the same way sudanese governement had an arabian agenda and the israeli governement has a jewish agenda. The nigerian government is 100% behind the genocide which is happening, they have been doing this to the middle belt for more than 30 years.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by thelinguist: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
rontolo:

Policing is not always about numbers or arms in the general sense. It’s commitment, leadership and capabilities.

A group of 200 heavily armed/trained soldiers with a single attach helicopter in each of the troubled states can create significant impact beyond their numbers. Our troops are generally reactive (poorly too) with zero intelligence ecosystems

Target and destroy, proactively, few camps you can locate. Visit them with maximum violence , scorched earth manner. This sends a message of consequences. We will come after you. We will kill you (not arrest you). This is lacking in today’s Nigeria and I think it’s deliberately so by the Buhari administration

We need Buhari out and a younger, more capable leader if Nigeria is to be survive

even with a thirty year old, nothing will work
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by toxtimmy: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
The fact is northern Nigeria are the master's and all other part of Nigeria are slaves....I said it and please feel free to dispute.

Just like you rightly said the fulanis did not get permission from government to carry arms... They have ruled Nigeria from day one and even today all non notherners can say is nepotism this and that... The funny thing is there are lots of non notherners they give breadcrumbs and these few are beating up their people to keep eating crumbs from the fulanis.

Nigeria is fiction... The black race is the only race that cannot make a motor cycle from start to finish with out foriegn help and using all local product.. can't build a bridge without foriengers, or even roads... The sad part is when dem get headache them go run go in white and brown countries for phensic.

But when to steal wetin no belong to them dem be experts... When to kill their fellow black people dem be experts.

Only way out is what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana... Even Ghana is getting messed up now cause of Nigerians .

olisaEze:
The gun toting Fulanis didn’t take permission from anyone before acquiring assault rifles.

Very soon the inaction of the Fg as regards these Northern brigands might lead to a breakdown of law & order to such proportions that the NPF cannot handle in the South.

Bear in mind that the whole police is just a little over 300k while the population of the South is in millions!

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by InvertedHammer: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
/
Nigerians are funny indeed!
So these folks are still waiting for the FG before they start planning how to secure their lives and property. They need the same licence with which the Fulani people procured their arms. Such license is inexistent. What other clues do they need? Empty threats do not get results.
/
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Theboss100(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
leadzeal:
He said that having waited in vain for over two weeks for government to take action against the acts of arson and murder, he was calling on the Federal Government and the Ogun State Government to rise up to its constitutional obligations of protecting the lives and property of all Nigerians, the people of Yewaland.

The truth is that the Nigeria state don't have enough police ... Let me rephrase it.. they don't ve well trained and adequately equipped policing force.

So what is the best bet?

No, not self defense.. we are still toddlers. It is like giving guns to 10 years old kids that have just finished watching the movie, Rambo... The best bet is a regional police structure. This will work because you have no one to blame again if this is put in place. The blame game will stop, and the federal government will be relieved to face orther pressing issues
If Amotekun is not been politicized, we won't be hearing a this ugly news from our brothers in the west. Take a look at ESN and how they operate. Forget about the useless Nigerian laws. Even the so called lawmakers and those that supposed to uphold it, abuse it most times esp the president.

My respect for MNK joor
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theboss100:
If Amotekun is not been politicized, we won't be hearing a this ugly news from our brothers in the west. Take a look at ESN and how they operate. Forget about the useless Nigerian laws. Even the so called lawmakers and those that supposed to uphold it, abuse it most times esp the president.

My respect for MNK joor

kanu is an idiot.
You don't need to talk about that fool in this.
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Theboss100(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
dowap3:

[s]kanu is an idiot.
You don't need to talk about that fool in this[/s].
He is not an idiot. He is doing his best for his people and what he believe is good to liberate his people. My respect for him. Just like everyone, he is not perfect.
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
south-easterners need to stop worshipping kanu or else working together would be impossible. Kanu is a cowardly bastard who makes the situation worse and with all his lies and his wolf crying, he has made it difficult for genuin news to be taken seriously. When these things happen, people are now tempted to consider them to be ipob propaganda, because of all the propaganda which ipob and it's cow have been doing over the years.

Fulani are trying to commit a genocide in southern nigeria !
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by showafrica(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
PinUp:
cool

I see chaos everywhere in this country in the nearest future.

Lol, u dey even talk of future... I dey see chaos next week if issues are not addressed this week
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theboss100:
He is not an idiot. He is doing his best for his people and what he believe is good to liberate his people. My respect for him. Just like everyone, he is not perfect.
Why are you worshipping that fool called kanu ?
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/insecurity-senator-threatens-to-embrace-self-defence/

Senator Adeola (YAYI ), I believed I pulled you into this. Your Senior Legislative aide and PAs should have told you somebody accused you of non-action when your kinsmen are being attacked. I mentioned your name severally on Social media. I know you represent Lagos Central at the National Assembly. Senator Tolu Odebiyi, a Yewa representative at the National Assembly is at the National Assembly as a PA to Amosun. A senator that is a PA to a fellow senator. Senator Tolu Odebiyi is a wastage to Yewa land. As I said in one of my submissions on nairaland , you cannot represent Lagos and pretend you don't know what is happening in Yewa land. The Yewa people put their confidence and trust in you more than Amosun the godfather of Tolu Odebiyi. Amosun accounting firm is an Audit firm to Katsina State . Amosun is only interested in money and fame.

Amosun and Tolu Odebiyi have nothing to offer Yewa people. You must stand up for your people.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
BadEnglish:
Legalize gun 1st. Make we know who mad pass

But you could be among those not fortunate enough to witness the result of the madness. Ever thought of that?

See, Nigeria is unripe for such because many Nigerians are so impatient and angry with many of the ruling class and even the Fulanis right now. So you can imagine the anarchy. The genocide rate would skyrocket each month and overwhelm security agencies. Don't forget how EndSARS almost got them overwhelmed.

I think if FG is really determined to end insecurity, then state police would be urgently setup, and totally placed under the control of each State Governor. Though, state police has few disadvantages but its benefits outweighs tremendously, and would easily solve ongoing insecurity ravaging the country. But would FG do this? Reminds me of Mr Macaroni's Statement after been released undecided
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by criuze(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
very soon Nigeria will blast like mkponani
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by rontolo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
thelinguist:
even with a thirty year old, nothing will work

I said capability. Not age. You need someone with exposure. It shouldn’t be too difficult to draw up a group of 200 loyal, professional soldiers and reward them well. Train them specially for missions like these (I will use mostly southern soldiers). Isreal defence force soldiers are extremely proficient with training like this. I mean scorched earth. Use napalm if you must. Land in the dead of night. Fry those bastards in the forest camps using airborne assets. Shock and awe. The only reason this is thriving is the absence of consequences. In Nigeria, we make everything look difficult
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
rawfact:

But you could be among those not fortunate enough to witness the result of the madness. Ever thought of that?

See, Nigeria is unripe for such because many Nigerians are so inpatient and angry with many of the ruling class and the Fulanis right now. So you can imagine the anarchy. The genocide rate would skyrocket each month and overwhelm security agencies. Don't forget how EndSARS almost got them overwhelmed.

I think if FG is really determined to end insecurity, then state police would be urgently setup, and totally placed under the control of each State Governor. Though, state police has few disadvantages but its benefits outweighs tremendously, and would easily solve ongoing insecurity ravaging the country. But would FG do this? Reminds me of Mr Macaroni's Statement after being released undecided

Foreign fulani herdsmen whom are more deadly than isis are roaming our streets with ak47, they kill our people in the bush and the farms and rape our people, the kidnapp our people and have spread their terror into our lands. So look, the war is already on our doorstep, there is already a genocide which is ongoing ! We have the right to self defence !
We have the right to not be terrorized !
Our people no longer have a choice, they must carry ak47 !

Don't wait for federal (fulani) government approval.
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by rontolo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
most of the ---------->"our troops" nuclear and extended family members belong to these deadly terrorists and banditry groups
There are soldiers who will work if incentivised. You think they like being killed like chicken as they are now?

Handpick troops (including from those who have lost comrades and family to these terrorists). They will have strong incentive to avenge. You can’t imagine how useless our current crop of leaders are. Any leader we put in now should have foreign exposure, enlightenment

See how police converged on Lekki tollgate yesterday. They can mobilise when their masters want them too.

We just need to get rid of the ruling class. All of them. Kill them all!
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by loopman: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
We should learn from Jukuns and Tivs how they’ve been dealing with these criminals in disguise as herdsmen
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by bolaayenimo: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
see his puff puff cheeks.
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by BadEnglish(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
rawfact:

See, Nigeria is unripe for such because many Nigerians are so impatient and angry with many of the ruling class and even the Fulanis right now. So you can imagine the anarchy. The genocide rate would skyrocket each month and overwhelm security agencies. Don't forget how EndSARS almost got them overwhelmed.

I think if FG is really determined to end insecurity, then state police would be urgently setup, and totally placed under the control of each State Governor. Though, state police has few disadvantages but its benefits outweighs tremendously, and would easily solve ongoing insecurity ravaging the country. But would FG do this? Reminds me of Mr Macaroni's Statement after been released undecided

Nigga kip quiet I wake n sleep everyday with a riffle
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by atonement12: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
dowap3:
Nigeria is at war.
Nigeria is facing the same thing as what sudan faced.
Fulani from all over west africa are being allowed free passage into nigeria in order to take over the land from the indigenous people through genocide. Any fulani from any country in this world is also considered to be a nigerian by the nigerian government.

That is what is going on.

Buhari is 100% behind this and this explains why he made sure the entire executive branch of government was filled with fulani sunni muslims.

Just take a look at this video from the beginning to date 8:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRgZmqf91Q
Correct! I don't understand why people refused to realise this simple fact! Is it because of selfish ambition, political correctness or just plain stupidity?
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by lanchy: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
dowap3:

Actually you are deviating from the problem at hand which is that nigeria is being invaded by foreign-fulani whom are armed with AK47 and who go into peoples lands and kill the owners of the land. the same herdsmen are among the 3 deadliest groups in the world.
The problem is not about being ready for the indigenous people to bear arms, the problem is that we have no other choice but to carry ak47 !
People should stop waiting for the nigerian government approval, it will never come. The nigerian government has a fulani agenda the same way sudanese governement had an arabian agenda and the israeli governement has a jewish agenda. The nigerian government is 100% behind the genocide which is happening, they have been doing this to the middle belt for more than 30 years.

On the contrary my learned friend, I am well aware of their ploy, which has been on since Usman Dan Fodio saw it fit to invade, the only problem is that the South is dis-united and have no coherent long term planning, the tribes of the Middle belt have been decimated, so also the Hausa, Kataf, Tiv, Nupe and Kanemi people.

The greatest pain point for me is that, when someone from the South begins to make sense, his/her kinsmen will be the first to tear them down due to jealousy and lack of foresight!

My point regarding private security embodies the fact that gun ownership and security can take a concerted and responsible approach!
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
rontolo:

There are soldiers who will work if incentivised. You think they like being killed like chicken as they are now?

Handpick troops (including from those who have lost comrades and family to these terrorists). They will have strong incentive to avenge. You can’t imagine how useless our current crop of leaders are. Any leader we put in now should have foreign exposure, enlightenment

See how police converged on Lekki tollgate yesterday. They can mobilise when their masters want them too.

We just need to get rid of the ruling class. All of them. Kill them all!
Boss this country is in dire need of radically upright law abiding citizens.

People who can throw everything on the line including thier life, stand up to people in high places and challenge the system.

Individuals who can stake everything by going all the way to make sure the right things are done.

Even if it means utilizing unconventional or undiplomatic approach.

They are utterly useless
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by Myself2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Baba you don't need to announce it naaa
Just roll your damn dice
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by ddeola: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Even the senate is NOT telling the executive the truth simple. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity by BadEnglish(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2021
afube:

are you ok at all? who legalized the ak47s the fulanis are using to kill you? better smuggle in weapons to protect your kith and kin.

Shey e necessary to insult me b4 u talk ur talk? Bear in mind that any other region that's in possession of arms, are termed criminal while the endangered herdsmen are only defending themselves. Legalizing arm will only create a level playing field. That way let the better team win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Submits Petition Against Yahaya Bello To EFCC, ICPC, Others (Pix) / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.