Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me (417 Views)

I'll Pay N10k / See How You Can Create A Donation Button On Your Wordpress Website (video) / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online (2) (3) (4)

I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by NNFORUM(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2021
I need a peer to peer donation site like our dear old donation hub.net though the site isn't opening anymore but if you can develop something like that by doing research yourself on the internet and YouTube for more info about it I am ready to pay 100k for this.

I only have a few addition to make to it.
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by LMServices: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Hello, good morning.

I sincerely doubt you will get a decent P2P donation website for that amount. If you are very much open to adjusting your budget, kindly send a message and possibly a link of an existing website with similar functionality as your previous one.
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by temisanrukky: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2021
NNFORUM:
I need a peer to peer donation site like our dear old donation hub.net though the site isn't opening anymore but if you can develop something like that by doing research yourself on the internet and YouTube for more info about it I am ready to pay 100k for this.

Chat me up on WhatsApp let's negotiate
0817 907 7563
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by chinavs9ja(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
NNFORUM:

If you really want the best, pay after you see your perfect website ready, and quality support. Then we are your best option. Kindly check my signature for my contact ASAP.
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by 9jatrends: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Get in touch with Frontline Digital. They work within ur budget to actualize what you want and offers flexible payment terms. Shoot them a mail on hello@frontline-media.com.ng
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by Exc3l: 2:51am On Feb 16, 2021
I can create it for you Sir, please lets connect
Re: I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me by papilo700: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
NNFORUM:

Nobody should do any transaction with this man. He is a well know scammer and a homosexual. He is on my WhatsApp contact.

Do You Know That Affiliate Marketing Can Make You A Millionaire In 2022? Learn H / I Need Technical Article Writers / Fresh Naija Adsense Account Needed