Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Gas Revolution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Revolution. (469 Views)

"We Rely Too Much On Fossil Fuels"... Ban Ki Moon Declares Industrial Revolution / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) / Shopping Center Revolution Possible In Nigeria? (Like India?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gas Revolution. by kuvieta: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
[b]Very few nations can boast of the resources we have, both natural and human. Our proven gas reserves base of 187 trillion cubic feet and a further undiscovered potential of 600 trillion cubic feet, leave us with no excuse for the relatively high rate of unemployment and under-industrialization.

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan said that the launch of the Gas Revolution: Rebirth of Industrialization agenda was bound to deliver the country from hopelessness and truly reposition it to become the industrial giant of the continent.

The President said that over the next few years, full implementation of the entire gas master-plan agenda would result in about $25 billion worth of investments in gas processing, transmission and downstream utilization projects.

Do you think you can make it into this $25 billion worth of investment, some companies are already benefiting.

This revolution is happening in my home state, Delta state and River state and I would like to be a part of it.

The assistant of credible mentors and good investors are needed to join this gas revolution.

You could reach me by email - kuvieta@yahoo.com

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Jidesiko / Laptop For Sale At N45,000 / Accomplish Your Care And Concern For Your Loved Ones With Lovely Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.