Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest (848 Views)

Thievery: Here Is Similarity Between Peter Obi And Yahaya Bello / The Attack On Hausas In The SW Is Utter Stupidity / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Amaechi2023(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2021
ethnic and religion crisis has happened in all parts of the country. in recent times I've come to understand that any crisis in the Southwest is always an avenue to loot.
anybody who has travelled to the west or stayed in the west would attest to the fact that every tragedy is an avenue to loot. from spoilt road, to protest, to street thugs, and now ethnic conflicts.

Fulanis has been attacking them in Oyo for years now but as cowards which they are eventually, they couldn't retaliate, despite them being killed in the open they always push for peaceful resolution all because they are cowards and scared of a reprisal attack.
they know stealing a fulani assets (his cow) would create a reprisal attack by the fulanis even if they die revenging.
just recently an hausa man like every other Nigeria got into a fight with a yoruba man's which led to the death of the yoruba man.
peaceful living hausa men shops were being looted in disguise of retaliation.
they could retaliate this well but could not do so to Fulani all this years.
as typical mouth makers they only flaunt their energy on those who tolerate them..
during the endsars saga, despite the protest rocking every part of the country,
the Southwest recorded the highest number of shop theft and looting..
why does every crisis in the west have to result to looting shops?
why

https://www.nairaland.com/6202761/photos-endsars-protest-clashes-hausas

innocent hausa traders attacked in the south during the endsars.
well it's pretty obvious policy of association doesn't work for a typical black man.
the tension has been created already.

the day we start to assimilate every word of critics by every southern against hausa would be revealed.

we are begging as northerner's an EYE for an EYE has no winner.
let the crisis end now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by adadike(f): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
And how is that your concern ? Gini basitara gi there? Asili nwoke! Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Amaechi2023(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
And how is that your concern ? Gini basitara gi there? Asili nwoke! Tufiakwa!
the life of innocent people is everybody's concern.
Nobody knows who's next..

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
You need to have ya head examined!!
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
SOUTHERN ARE KNOWN TO BE THIEVES AND UNCIVILIZED..GIVE THEM JUST ONE OPPORTUNITY THEY WILL USE IT TO STEAL AND LOOT...ENDSAR WAS AN EXAMPLE NOW THE OYO CRISIS, SEE HOW THEY ARE LOOTING HAUSA TRADERS GOODS.

HUNGRY PEOPLE...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Danzakidakura(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
I will soon start a threat here on nairaland on how Hausa people have stole from Fulani cattle breaders and render them jobless which drives them into crime. Hausa man by nature is a cheat. They have collected all cows from fulnai. A normal Fulani will sell a cow spend the money for months after that he will sell another one. But Hausa have render them useless.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Rugaria: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2021
But the looting in all protests calls for concerns..
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2021
I condemn this killing in totality
Fulani bandit /Iskilu Wakili should be your target and not innocent hausa people
Fulani bandit once they kill they will hide behind hausa
Yet in the north they ,are also killing hausa and others
Please
Hausa have suffered enough,
Let’s help them to drive out these killer herdsmen
From
Zamfara to sokoto
Kaduna to kastina
Kaduna to oyo
Edo
Almost all the ethnic in Nigeria are suffering from this killer herdsmen
Going after hausa is very regrettable

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by tunjiajayi: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Oponu yamree poster, gloating over chaos.

The fact is this is highly condemnable, the attack,the looting and lynching.
It is evil.
It is inhuman and inhumane.

Shame!

All omoluabis should condemn this evil.
It is wrong.
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by November1857(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:

the life of innocent people is everybody's concern.
Nobody knows who's next..
I am from South south , pls mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by November1857(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
I condemn this killing in totality
Fulani bandit /Iskilu Wakili should be your target and not innocent hausa people
Fulani bandit once they kill they will hide behind hausa
Yet in the north they ,are also killing hausa and others
Please
Hausa have suffered enough,
Let’s help them to drive out these killer herdsmen
From
Zamfara to sokoto
Kaduna to kastina
Kaduna to oyo
Edo
Almost all the ethnic in Nigeria are suffering from this killer herdsmen
Going after hausa is very regrettable
pls Mind your Business, there's no difference between Hausa/fulani and yaruba.
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by nairalandankrah: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I will soon start a threat here on nairaland on how Hausa people have stole from Fulani cattle breaders and render them jobless which drives them into crime. Hausa man by nature is a cheat. They have collected all cows from fulnai. A normal Fulani will sell a cow spend the money for months after that he will sell another one. But Hausa have render them useless.
Who do you want to threaten? grin anyways, am interested in the thread
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Theideadoctor(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Amaechi2023:
ethnic and religion crisis has happened in all parts of the country. in recent times I've come to understand that any crisis in the Southwest is always an avenue to loot.
anybody who has travelled to the west or stayed in the west would attest to the fact that every tragedy is an avenue to loot. from spoilt road, to protest, to street thugs, and now ethnic conflicts.

Fulanis has been attacking them in Oyo for years now but as cowards which they are eventually, they couldn't retaliate, despite them being killed in the open they always push for peaceful resolution all because they are cowards and scared of a reprisal attack.
they know stealing a fulani assets (his cow) would create a reprisal attack by the fulanis even if they die revenging.
just recently an hausa man like every other Nigeria got into a fight with a yoruba man's which led to the death of the yoruba man.
peaceful living hausa men shops were being looted in disguise of retaliation.
they could retaliate this well but could not do so to Fulani all this years.
as typical mouth makers they only flaunt their energy on those who tolerate them..
during the endsars saga, despite the protest rocking every part of the country,
the Southwest recorded the highest number of shop theft and looting..
why does every crisis in the west have to result to looting shops?
why

https://www.nairaland.com/6202761/photos-endsars-protest-clashes-hausas

innocent hausa traders attacked in the south during the endsars.
well it's pretty obvious policy of association doesn't work for a typical black man.
the tension has been created already.

the day we start to assimilate every word of critics by every southern against hausa would be revealed.

we are begging as northerner's an EYE for an EYE has no winner.
let the crisis end now.
if Fulani people will wait for Yoruba people like Hausa people, they would have been extinct in south west, one punch from my fist alone is liable to send those skinny bastards Fulani's to their early grave, but they would not wait,they kill and run,while Hausa kill and wait,Fulani are the weakest tribe in Nigeria and the biggest cowards too

1 Like

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Amaechi2023(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Theideadoctor:
if Fulani people will wait for Yoruba people like Hausa people, they would have been extinct in south west, one punch from my fist alone is liable to send those skinny bastards Fulani's to their early grave, but they would not wait,they kill and run,while Hausa kill and wait,Fulani are the weakest tribe in Nigeria and the biggest cowards too
but one skinny hausa man ouch one yoruba man to death..
we dey see them for Lagos wella..

1 Like

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Odua1stson: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Nyamiris go die bcuz of yoruba matters, they have more problems in their barren and cursed region, those fools won't solve them but all they know to do best is to do chocho about yoruba matters. Nothing we no go see from descendants of apes, the useless and unfortunate people.
Spits on flaheaded pigs of biafr@ud

1 Like

Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Odua1stson: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Oponu yamree poster, gloating over chaos.

The fact is this is highly condemnable, the attack,the looting and lynching.
It is evil.
It is inhuman and inhumane.

Shame!

All omoluabis should condemn this evil.
It is wrong.
condemn what, omo boy you must be joking, more of it will befall those terrorists
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Amaechi2023(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
Nyamiris go die bcuz of yoruba matters, they have more problems in their barren and cursed region, those fools won't solve them but all they know to do best is to do chocho about yoruba matters. Nothing we no go see from descendants of apes, the useless and unfortunate people.
Spits on flaheaded pigs of biafr@ud
stop diverting from reality Bros.
me the poster no be nyamri.
na aboki I be.
until you show remorse for your rubbish actions against hausa traders na only online una go dey brag.
I don't support the killing of fulani herdsmen neither do I support the looting and killings by yoruba thugs on hausa traders..
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Odua1stson: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
stop diverting from reality Bros.
me the poster no be nyamri.
na aboki I be.
until you show remorse for your rubbish actions against hausa traders na only online una go dey brag.
I don't support the killing of fulani herdsmen neither do I support the looting and killings by yoruba thugs on hausa traders..
show remorse for what, those killed will rot in hell
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by kayusely70(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2021
The antics of Ipob and Fulani apologists are now known for the wise to perceive. Shioor!
Re: Attack On Hausas Shows The Level Of Thievery In Southwest by Theideadoctor(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amaechi2023:
but one skinny hausa man ouch one yoruba man to death..
we dey see them for Lagos wella..
big illiterate, i wrote fulani, your diffused brain interpreted hausa, idiot!

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Kukah Berates Buhari’s Govt Again, Says Nigeria Now ‘massive Killing Fie / Suspension Of Mrs. Bala Usman Show Buharis Fight Against Corruption Is Fair / State Of The Nation: If Buhari Has Self-respect, Should’ve Resigned – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.