Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Great Can Be Small And Mighty. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Great Can Be Small And Mighty. (120 Views)

Best Accounting Software In Nigeria - Used By Small And Growing Businesses / 4 Secrets To Growing Your Small And Medium Enterprise Online / Business!!! Start Small And Grow Big. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Can Be Small And Mighty. by oladipupo123(f): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
I believe in big steps. Now, I fully recognize that I’m a fan of something big but my small steps are major steps to my big achievement so far.

I want you to simplify the numbers of steps that are too big, those paralyzing you from taking the greatest one.

Great can be small and mighty. It’s more important to get started than to spend an exhaustive amount of time contemplating till others take the chance.

The market is saturated. Others are thinking about what you are thinking even beyond but how you decide and execute yours differently means a lot to those who truly want you.

To start today, take that step you have been holding back. It might be your greatest Step.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Job / Learn And Make Money Online, Everything You Need In One Place / Do You Need Crypto Airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.