Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

NYSC Redeployment Concerns - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment Concerns (374 Views)

NYSC REDEPLOYMENT | Full Guide / Nysc Redeployment To Lagos / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment Concerns by Emmanue2020(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2021
please, I'm from Rivers State, I'm currently undergoing a pipeline welding skills, I want to use this 1 year to gather lots of skills. but I can only do that if I'm in Rivers State. please how do I go about this please, I don't want to teach in a school, I don't want to leave my state of origin. and I want to redeploy back to my state of origin, please how do I go about this. will nysc accept any request letter from any firm or company? or must it be a known company? and if I'm redeploy back to my State of origin what happens in the area of clearance? will nysc be coming to monitor you?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Direct Posting And Redeployment / How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate / Freelancing Corpers In Ile-ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.