Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Country Can I Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel (1097 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Please which European country can I travel
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by overdrive(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2021
cameroun thru cross river state.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Bolivia
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by psucc(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Sambisa always great for you.
Op no vex ooo. I no know another country but find your way out of this jungle.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Travel to as what Student, tourist or work
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by Gerrard59(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
ednut1:
Travel to as what Student, tourist or work

That tells you how unserious these fellas are - expecting detailed information on skeletal revelations. No wonder agents dey use them shine their banks accounts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Billybe1:
Please which European country can I travel with 1.5 million. Serious minded people.

Traveling out of the country is a very good thing but I noticed most Nigerians don't really have plans of what to do if they leave. People travel out for many reasons. Kindly state yours. Don't give agents the reasons to keep making money unreasonably because of ignorance

However, traveling out is not even the best now especially with the COVID cases but if it's important then if valid.

Stsy safe!
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Traveling out of the country is a very good thing but I noticed most Nigerians don't really have plans of what to do if they leave. People travel out for many reasons. Kindly state yours. Don't give agents the reasons to keep making money unreasonably because of ignorance

However, traveling out is not even the best now especially with the COVID cases but if it's important then if valid.

Stsy safe!
thank you sir
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2021
You can travel to almost most European countries with N1.5M, since duration wasn't stated and other informations not given.

Example is travelling to Paris, France for a week with N1.5M
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by BigDawsNet: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
US

Apply for a visit visa

Travel enjoy ur holiday
And return back to your he country

That should cover your expenses if you traveling alone unless you flying first-class then you need more cash
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by BigDawsNet: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
US

Apply for a visit visa

Travel, enjoy ur holiday
And return back to your country

That should cover your expenses if you traveling alone unless you flying first-class then you need more cash
Re: Which Country Can I Travel by oshionelecky: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Maldives. $3,000. Available within one month max. Deposit #200k. Pay balance when the arrangements hv bn concluded.

Includes work arrangements before you leave and flight ticket.

That's from my own agent.

But I don't connect people sha. Just passing across info.

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Were Using Paper To Fan Themselves Due To Heat Inside The Airplane / Unbelievable! I Found Gold & Blue Sapphire In Mambilla Plateau Taraba State! / Best Airline For Domestic Flights This Xmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.