Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021 (89 Views)

Today's Devotional- Monday 15th March 2021 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021 by Thedevotinals: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO PRAYER
BIBLE TEXT: James 5:16 AMPC)

"…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working] ."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: ARE YOU EXHAUSTED?
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 2:27-28 (AMPC)

"And Jesus said to them, The Sabbath was made on account and for the sake of man, not man for the Sabbath; so the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE REWARD OF INTEGRITY
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 22:1, NIV

"A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold."

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: BLESSED IS EVERYTHING THAT COMES FORTH FROM YOU
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 28:4

"Blessed shall be the fruit of your body…"

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: DON’T BE FOOLISH
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 4:7

"Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE LIGHT THAT LIBERATES
BIBLE TEXT: Job 28:3

"He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death."

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: CHRIST’S SECOND COMING: PROVING SCOFFERS WRONG (I)
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 1:11

" Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: A PROVEN SUCCESS
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 15:21-22, 24

"And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet….for this my son…was lost, and is found."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE ULTIMATE PEACE
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you . . ."

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: SPITTING IMAGE
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 1:15

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE DONKEYS’ UNIVERSITY – 2
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 21 : 8-9, LUKE 19 : 41-44

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: RIGHT MOTIVE IN GIVING
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:1-4(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: WALK IN MASTERY OVER THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 10:19.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastics 9:10 KJV

"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: IT’S TIME TO CONFESS: YOUR WAY ISN’T WORKING
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 5:4-5 (NIV)

"When [Jesus] had finished speaking, he said to Simon, ‘Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.’ Simon answered, ‘Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets."

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 3: 13

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,"

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Ones February 17 / "Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." / The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Is The Fulfilment Of God's Promise To Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.