Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,091 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

"Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." (94 Views)

"Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant?" / "Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Our dear brother Job, in the moment of his pain asked God the question we read as text for this devotion. Some people in their moment of trials have asked God questions about the confusion, failures, sickness and temptation, beloveth, If you take time to go through...

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/shew-me-wherefore-thou-contendest-with-me-3/

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Relaxing Sleep Music 24/7, Sleep Meditation, Insomnia. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , February 20, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.