Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Implosion Looms In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implosion Looms In PDP (17413 Views)

Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP / Caretaker Committee: Internal Implosion In APC Seems Inevitable – Banire / Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by asobo1: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hahaha...... APC that you didn't build but want to take their ticket?
Please go and read the interview of HE Fashola on APC zoning. No APC presidential ticket in SW, forget APC. These SW ACN group are battle tested politicians.
There's an agreement and it will be honoured. The future of APC rests only on the fulfilment of that agreement. It is so loud that they will only take the ticket to SW to avert the peril of APC. And do you really think PMB will want APC die?
As if Buhari cares. If APC dies immediately after buhari leaves office, it won't shake him.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Chirowman(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Okk a house without solid foundation will always shake.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Penguin2: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hahaha...... APC that you didn't build but want to take their ticket?
Please go and read the interview of HE Fashola on APC zoning. If the APC presidential ticket is not in SW, forget APC. These SW ACN group are battle tested politicians.
There's an agreement and it will be honoured. The future of APC rests only on the fulfilment of that agreement. It is so loud that they will only take the ticket to SW to avert the peril of APC. And do you really think PMB will want APC die?

If the ACN bloc pulls out of the merger, then what?

They'd be forced to align with PDP or they revert to being local champions because they can't win a national election just like APGA can't.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by 1stKing: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
They are all migrating to APC
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penguin2:

If the ACN bloc pulls out of the merger, then what?

They'd be forced to align with PDP or they revert to being local champions because they can't win a national election just like APGA can't.

Then you don't know their history sir .

They will rather stand alone and be a government in waiting than form alliance with PDP.

The SE has no electoral value to the 2023 equation of APC for the President. The future of APC rests only on the fulfilment of that agreement to handover the ticket to the SW in 2023.
Did you see how FFK was rejected despite his support for the SE and how there is no game change in SE even with HE Umahi moving to APC?

1 Like

Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Penguin2: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Then you don't know their history sir .

They will rather stand alone and be a government in waiting than form alliance with PDP.

The SE has no electoral value to the 2023 equation of APC for the President. The future of APC rests only on the fulfilment of that agreement to handover the ticket to the SW in 2023.
Did you see how FFK was rejected despite his support for the SE and how there is no game change in SE even with HE Umahi moving to APC?

You talk like a child!

If the SE aligns with APC, then APC is assured of victory.

The reason is because aside simple majority, anybody that must be president needs the geographical spread as stated by the constitution.

So APC's alliance with the SE will help them with both simple majority and geographical spread.

I know it's ignorance as informed by Lagos-Ibadan expressway press that makes you think the SE is irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

Kpele my dear!
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by brexit: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Their National Chairman Secondus is a known tout

One wonders how can a man with low intellectual capacity lead a party in the 21st century

This is the worst leadership team in the history of political parties in Nigeria

They do not talk with facts but foolish propaganda every day

2 Likes

Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penguin2:

You talk like a child!

If the SE aligns with APC, then APC is assured of victory.

The reason is because aside simple majority, anybody that must be president needs the geographical spread as stated by the constitution.

So APC's alliance with the SE will help them with both simple majority and geographical spread.

I know it's ignorance as informed by Lagos-Ibadan expressway press that makes you think the SE is irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

Kpele my dear!
You can make your point without being disrespectful.
If you want APC ticket for the Presidency to go to elsewhere than SW,then you are obviously living on another planet.
APC does not have a support base in the SE and the politicians know. PDP is the best bet for SE unfortunately they are losing it again by thinking the SW will do all the work in APC and give it to the SE.
Is that how they taught you politics?
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
The party is broke. The governors are no longer bringing money because they are not happy the way the NWC is running the party.”

Dang!! Despite all the lootings of 16years..

One of the worst thing Nigerians will do is to vote in this party comes 2023..
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
athaboi:
We are talking about Nigeria imploding and you are here talking about a political party which is a microscopic few! This is the problem of Nigeria...the whole country is on fire and what the media is interested is useless politics that has not done any good to Nigeria rather sorrow and agony!!! There's serious insecurity on every high way in Nigeria today....there's no rich person that dar travel on the road today. No solution in sight and you are here talking about a useless political party imploding. God punish both APC and PDP

Amen!
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Penguin2: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You can make your point without being disrespectful.
If you want APC ticket for the Presidency to go to elsewhere than SW,then you are obviously living on another planet.
APC does not have a support base in the SE and the politicians know. PDP is the best bet for SE unfortunately they are losing it again by thinking the SW will do all the work in APC and give it to the SE.
Is that how they taught you politics?

But have you accepted that APC can give the ticket to SE and still survive even your Tinubu decides to pull his ACN bloc out of the merger?

About APC support in the Southeast, a lot can change between now and 2023 especially if APC decides to zone it's ticket to SE.

I just want you to accept the fact that APC can decide to deny the SW the ticket and still win the election and you people will go back to regional ranting.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
WiLdFLame:
PDP is now a formation of unit commanders with no food? They will betray theirselves. APC is too smart to let PDP live because it seems APC is a party to beat people will still do former devil that
They’ve known to new devil. So idea of a new party is just a ruse. It can’t fly. The time frame is very short.

APC merger talk actually started way back during Obasanjo and Yaradua time. So no be today.
It’s very difficult to develop a party, merger ain’t that easy.

Saving PDP is too much work, and the only thing that would favor them is to survive and the only person that can make them survive till they can bounce back is Baba Obasanjo. If Obasanjo and Atiku team up back. The cabal of Obasanjo and Atiku made PDP. Obasanja attacked first but was badly outnumbered. Obasanjo loss will be too much if he tries to save PDP. Who’s going to lead the pack is the problem?

You are obviously confused.
Your comment doesn't make any atom of sense.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penguin2:

But have you accepted that APC can give the ticket to SE and still survive even your Tinubu decides to pull his ACN bloc out of the merger?

About APC support in the Southeast, a lot can change between now and 2023 especially if APC decides to zone it's ticket to SE.

I just want you to accept the fact that APC can decide to deny the SW the ticket and still win the election and you people will go back to regional ranting.

I think I should not kill your political joy. SW is the only region in Nigeria that a sitting President hailed from yet remained in opposition. If I were You, I won't bother about such a region with thst level of political experience. The APC you covet is built on the sweat and blood of the same people you hate. You see why it's dead on arrival? Tinubu is the least of your political troubles. Sebi you want to reap where you did not sow, oya come and take the ticket.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Penguin2: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I think I should not kill your political joy. SW is the only region in Nigeria that a sitting President hailed from yet remained in opposition. If I were You, I won't bother about such a region with thst level of political experience. The APC you covet is built on the sweat and blood of the same people you hate. You see why it's dead on arrival? Tinubu is the least of your political troubles. Sebi you want to reap where you did not sow, oya come and take the ticket.

You've left rational calculation for emotional vituperations.

Fvck whose sweat APC was built on.

If northerners, who now control the party, feel the SW won't protect it's interest, they are free to look elsewhere.

Accept that reality and find peace.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
brexit:
Their National Chairman Secondus is a known tout

One wonders how can a man with low intellectual capacity lead a party in the 21st century

This is the worst leadership team in the history of political parties in Nigeria

They do not talk with facts but foolish propaganda every day

Pdp suffers from poor and incompetent leadership. Confused and waiting for Apc to either fumble or checkmate them because they have nothing credible really to offer Nigerians, no credible options besides Atiku. No party direction or blueprint and ideology besides how to win presidency and rule with no direction and corruption.
Re: Implosion Looms In PDP by Arielle: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2021
They have admitted that these people use state funds to run their parties, and some people are here still supporting them. What is the difference between APC and PDP? We are not ready for progress and good governance in this country. We the citizens bear a greater share of the blame for the shambolic joke this country has become than the criminal politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / Nobody Can Stop FG From Probing #EndSARS Protesters - Lai Mohammed / Hoodlums Attack Enugu INEC Office, Six Vehicles Burnt, Offices Vandalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.