Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) (501 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by Abujaexpress: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
*GODLY HELP! GODLY HELP!! GODLY HELP!!!

HMMM, GOOD DAY LADIES/ GENTLEMEN.
WITH SINCERITY OF HEART, WE HEREBY APPEAL TO OUR GOOD PEOPLE TO PLS � WHATEVER GOD PUT IN YOUR HEART IN KIND, FINANCIAL & SPIRITUAL TO HELP MR DANIEL (AEDC STAFF) THAT WAS KNOCKED DOWN BY A VEHICLE DECEMBER LAST YEAR, 2020. HE IS IN SERIOUS PAINS NOW AND NEEDS HELP TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

PLS ��� HE NEEDS HELP.
*LOOK AT DANIEL AT THE SCENE FLAT ON THE GROUND WHEN IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR* ���
*HERE IS THE CONTACT & ACCOUNT NO OF THE WIFE* �
0242599536 Onah Elizabeth Ofie. GTB,
You can reach them directly on: 0805 799 0000

N.B. Note that I am not in any way related to them, but I know the guy personally as an AEDC field workers in Obasanjo Road, Dutse Sagbagyi II community in Dutse, Bwari Area Council, Abuja.

I am posting it in case any one of us here has anything to offer to them directly to the wife's account. And we can as try as much as possible to share in other platforms. The guys need serious help.

Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who roasted the last meat
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by Abujaexpress: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Who roasted the last meat
That's the nature of the leg now
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by onward4life(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:
That's the nature of the leg now

But how come AEDC is turning a blind eye nah...

Kai

Heaven will see his family through this challenge..
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by Abujaexpress: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
onward4life:

But how come AEDC is turning a blind eye nah...

Kai

Heaven will see his family through this challenge..
That was my question, but they said he was just a casual staff and not entitled to the benefits the mainstream staff are entitled to.
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by onward4life(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:
That was my question, but they said he was just a casual staff and not entitled to the benefits the mainstream staff are entitled to.

Bull sheyt..

Omo that wan no be reply...

Abeg go embelebe... Please...

The baba their get heart from God..
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by jesmond3945: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:

*GODLY HELP! GODLY HELP!! GODLY HELP!!!

HMMM, GOOD DAY LADIES/ GENTLEMEN.
WITH SINCERITY OF HEART, WE HEREBY APPEAL TO OUR GOOD PEOPLE TO PLS � WHATEVER GOD PUT IN YOUR HEART IN KIND, FINANCIAL & SPIRITUAL TO HELP MR DANIEL (AEDC STAFF) THAT WAS KNOCKED DOWN BY A VEHICLE DECEMBER LAST YEAR, 2020. HE IS IN SERIOUS PAINS NOW AND NEEDS HELP TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

PLS ��� HE NEEDS HELP.
*LOOK AT DANIEL AT THE SCENE FLAT ON THE GROUND WHEN IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR* ���
*HERE IS THE CONTACT & ACCOUNT NO OF THE WIFE* �
0242599536 Onah Elizabeth Ofie. GTB,
You can reach them directly on: 0805 799 0000

N.B. Note that I am not in any way related to them, but I know the guy personally as an AEDC field workers in Obasanjo Road, Dutse Sagbagyi II community in Dutse, Bwari Area Council, Abuja.

I am posting it in case any one of us here has anything to offer to them directly to the wife's account. And we can as try as much as possible to share in other platforms. The guys need serious help.
set up a go fund me
Re: This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) by Abujaexpress: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
set up a go fund me
okay

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hand Sanitizer Brands In Nigeria / This Happens To Your Body When You Eat Cabbage Every Day / Reload Immunity Formula Available For Sale At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.