Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pls. Nairalanders Advise Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. Nairalanders Advise Me. (225 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. / PLS. Nairalanders How Can I Open A Btc Account ? / Pls Nairalanders Which Business Can I Start With 20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Nairalanders Advise Me. by johncallidon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to seek advice from you Guys.
I want to go in to business but don't have any Capital to start it up, and a friend of mine advised me to go and take loan from a bank.
But the Conditions attached to the money ain't favorable so i rejected it.
Now, as God may have it, I've got the money but my problem is, If I will be able to pay the money back my December and still have my business Growing?
Re: Pls. Nairalanders Advise Me. by oazeez1991(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
That's the first mistake which do lead to business failure i.e. using loan to kickstart a business that have not been tested. Though, in some cases, it do work out fine, especially when one is well connected, but in most, it doesn't.

If at all one is to borrow to start a business, let it be from family & friends which wouldn't have come with pressure to payback. Or probably even seek support no matter how little, then start it up with it, then u can consider borrowing or seeking loan to grow it after u must have test the potential.

I don't know the condition attached to paying back ur loan, but first and foremost, do away with it cos pressure is not a good factor for business. This is just my general view considering I have no idea what the business entails.

1 Like

Re: Pls. Nairalanders Advise Me. by johncallidon(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
oazeez1991:
That's the first mistake which do lead to business failure i.e. using loan to kickstart a business that have not been tested. Though, in some cases, it do work out fine, especially when one is well connected, but in most, it doesn't.

If at all one is to borrow to start a business, let it be from family & friends which wouldn't have come with pressure to payback. Or probably even seek support no matter how little, then start it up with it, then u can consider borrowing or seeking loan to grow it after u must have test the potential.

I don't know the condition attached to paying back ur loan, but first and foremost, do away with it cos pressure is not a good factor for business. This is just my general view considering I have no idea what the business entails.

Thanks alOt brO.
I find this useful but without taking risks, man finds it difficult to survive.
I Don tire to dey wait. & I'm an Orphan.
I've been longing to start up this business since 2013
It's Electrical materials business.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale Over 1k Followers / Wema Bank Investigating Allegation Of Verbal Abuse Against A Staff Of The Bank / What Online Sell Business Can One Start With 200k In South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.