Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? (1166 Views)

Frontend Or Backend / Become A Globally Sought - After Web Designer / I Need A Backend Developer To Work On A Project Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by OriginalJohnny: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Which do you consider as a most sought after skill in the world right now between Frontend and Backend developer? Kindly back up your response with reasons please... smiley
Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
None. Platform developments pays more and is always a mix between both.

2 Likes

Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by OriginalJohnny: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

what do you mean by Platform development please
Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by Albertone(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
OriginalJohnny:
Which do you consider as a most sought after skill in the world right now between Frontend and Backend developer? Kindly back up your response with reasons please... smiley

Well,answering this question will require collecting some statistical data online,in which I am not cut out for.

What I know is,if you are good in any of them,like extremely good,then a lot of job opportunities awaits you!

So it is advised that you learn whatever you are comfortable doing,for now,there is high demand for both.
If you can combine both and be a full stack developer,it will be helpful too.

1 Like

Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by Albertone(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Why did you say none?

He was comparing front end and backend.Atleast,one has to be the most sought after between the two,and not "none".

Platform development is another ball game.
Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
What is platform I only know of fullstack developer,frontend and back end are in high demand.
Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by spartan117(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
OriginalJohnny:
Back end development is a more sought after skill than front end development in the US, and they earn more also. I don't think the situation is very much different in other countries. The only major difference is that fullstack developers tend to earn more than frontend and backend developers in most counties except the US where backend developers average a higher salary than fullstack developers.

I got all this data from a stackoverflow survey I read a while back.

1 Like

Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by spartan117(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Are you talking of a fullstack developer specializing in an eco system?

If that's the case then they still fall under the three broad categories (frontend, backend and fullstack) and you are correct fullstack developers earn more than the others in most countries.
Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
spartan117:

Are you talking of a fullstack developer specializing in an eco system?

If that's the case then they still fall under the three broad categories (frontend, backend and fullstack) and you are correct fullstack developers earn more than the others in most countries.
Yeah I am referring to full stack devs in specific ecosystems

1 Like

Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by OriginalJohnny: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Albertone:

Well,answering this question will require collecting some statistical data online,in which I am not cut out for.

What I know is,if you are good in any of them,like extremely good,then a lot of job opportunities awaits you!

So it is advised that you learn whatever you are comfortable doing,for now,there is high demand for both.
If you can combine both and be a full stack developer,it will be helpful too.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? by emmapk1: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
When an IT company employs a remote team for a software development project, it does not have to bear the cost of office infrastructure. The cost of employing and training is also saved as well as the technology cost that will add up to the overall costs. However, when the same Hiremotely Backend Developers will hire a remote software developers team, it will not just save the infrastructure cost but also guarantee a reliable developer.

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Fintech Company In Nigeria. / Macrium Reflect 8.1.7401 Crack With License Key {latest} 2023 / Stress With Miracle C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.