Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2021 (150 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/02/2018 Friday / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(16/02/2018) Day 37 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  GIVE CHEERFULLY

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 16/02/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, because, gold is Yours, silver is Yours; and the cattle upon a thousand hills are Yours.

2.Thank You, Father, for there is nothing that I have, that has not been given to me from above.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of stinginess in my life, and, please, give me a large heart, of giving, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, whenever I give, let me give, cheerfully, bountifully, and abundantly, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to always sow bountifully, each time that I sow, that I may also reap bountifully, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never come empty handed, each time I come into Your presence, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, put in my hands, the gifts and offerings that I will give unto You, each time I come into Your presence, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let nothing be too much or too precious for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Becomes Center Of Attention As He Passionately Preaches The Gospel / How Do You Forgive? / Religion: Pastor Easy Onyeanwu And The Vineyard Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.