Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala (18635 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by aalangel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mtchewww!!!!!
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by lekkyy: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congrats madam.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
munachiso58:
will this bring any real positive change to d country or will it only be said that d head the DG-WTO is from Nigeria only??
na wetin I dey ask my brother, how e go take benefit naija.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by mariahAngel(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Addressing her in the 3rd person?

[img]https://media./images/456d1b24ff6b985159a4c881ac1f1efb/tenor.gif[/img]

PRESIDENT BUHARI CONGRATULATES DR NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA ON ELECTION AS DG OF WTO

On behalf of the Federal Government and all Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari warmly felicitates with former Minister of Finance and Economy, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala on her election as Director General of the World Trade Organisation, bringing joy and more honour to the country.

As the Harvard-educated and renowned economist takes up another onerous task of service to the world and humanity, the President believes her track record of integrity, diligence and passion for development will continue to yield positive results and rewards to mankind.

President Buhari affirms [/b]that Dr Okonjo-Iweala, who over the years set major records of economic reforms in Nigeria as Minister of Finance, and later Minister of Foreign Affairs, will excel in her new position and validate the global mandate of repositioning and strengthening the multilateral institution for the greater good of all.

The President joins
family, friends and colleagues in wishing Dr Okonjo-Iweala well in her new endeavour.

I swear, your observation...as if a group of people (cabal) were addressing her.
What we read these days is The presidency from the supposed Mr President's office.

In time, everything will be revealed.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by nemynely(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why is it that FAILURES, who deliberately stifle any and every attempt their citizens make to succeed on their home soil, are usually first to celebrate the successes of these same citizens when they achieve fame on foreign soil?.
Are you pondering what i am pondering
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by snitch37(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bighead9:
Président Buhari made Ngozi Nkonjo Iwela what She is today. God bless President Buhari. We IGBO'S will never stop loving you grin grin grin grin angry grin.
Thunder fire u there idiot
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by toxtimmy: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
What's left for Buhari now is to say the post belongs to Nigeria and Nigeria can do what it wants with it... Then he will take the post from her and give to a Fulani person.

I honestly wish Nigeria more Buhari's as the people in the country are too weak and fearfull.

HonNL:

Garba Shehu

Atiku Abubakar

President, European Central Bank - Christine Lagarde

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan

Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa

Peter Obi

PDP

SOURCE
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Roma10: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
The future is WOMAN!!!
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by agborodun: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations madam NOI.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Kaiser20: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Trustedpro:
Is atiku the vice president or our incoming president? Any time they post any congratulatory or condolences messages the next you'll see is buhari and atiku. What is happening? Anyway! Congratulations. Ma.
Because they have relegated Pastor Osibanjo as ceremonial VP without portfolio

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by stolaonipekun: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
congrats ma
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Chinonye25: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations to her....so happy��
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by drlateef: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
And where is the congratulatory message from IPOB? Are they waiting for clearance from Trump?
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by miraculousGod(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
congrats Dr Iweala, a great woman.
create an e-commerce website for your business at no cost. contact me through the no. below the post
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Goodnight123: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congrats ma
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Bighead9: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
snitch37:

Thunder fire ME and MY FAMILY here
cheesy

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by SweetiliciousD: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bighead9:
Président Buhari made Ngozi Nkonjo Iwela what She is today. God bless President Buhari. We IGBO'S will never stop loving you grin grin grin grin angry grin.

Taaaaa
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by NobleRace: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
janedonez:
Yes, this life no balance at all, one mans(Trump) failure is another woman(Iweala) gain. Imagine if Trump had won, he would ensured that he frustrated this woman. Who God has blessed, no one can curse.

Na so o. If Saul didn't die, David would havenever become king.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by aryzgreat: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
See the woman they were comparing with certificate forger Kemi Adeosun.

This is d woman loud mouth Oshiomothief wanted to rubbish.

God pass haters and APC miscreants

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Bighead9: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Duru009(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Products of Jonathan and Obasanjo
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Maobichek: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bighead9:

What is doggedness here, when the South East leaders can never agree on anything. This should be a thing of worry to you and your region. Is this how you will run Biafra, when the North finaly gives them independence?

Good evening, the above comments are yours. I want to encourage you to be bold and proud of whom you are because you are not Igbo, stop impersonation, you can still comment on threads and drive your point home without lies on your true identity.

I have been here since 2011, I have not change my moniker even for once, I can't switch identity, I don't insult ppl, I detaste tribalism and hate, thank you.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Gireiboy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
superior1:
Buhari wishing Ngozi was a Fulani woman but then, he thinks Fulani women are only good for the other room.

Dullard
A Fulani woman is the assistant DG of UN, dumbass.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by superior1: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

A Fulani woman is the assistant DG of UN, dumbass.

One of the lucky Fulani women who escaped confinement to the other room and kitchen perhaps. Your kins are complete slowpoke with stone-age opinion of women
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Ubanz: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria is seriously reaping the economic benefits of having Trump out of White House.
But come ooo,if Madam Okonjo Iweala could be the toast of the world in this regard, how come we are still searching for Buhari's replacement come 2023.
I implore Nigerians to pocket their pride, endorse and support this great Lady come 2023.
For in her, lies the hope of a greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Onuoha1234(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
The difference is clear. Only those who do no fail expection will get acclamation worldwide.Remember this

.NOI will soar like an eagle, no doubt about it!
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is the woman Oshiomhole always insults because the failure party APC won in 2015.

A woman the world gathers at her feet. Where is Oshiomhole ?

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by Rajosh(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
After all is said and done, the question still remains: can any good thing come out of the North apart from sorrow, tears and blood?

The answer is yes, Boko-harram/ Fulani herdsmen, the third most deadliest terrorist organization in the whole wide world.

Gbefun!
Amina Mohammed(northern)
deputy Secretary General of United Nations.
Re: DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala by ddeola: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2021
For em mind she suppose be one a-boki. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road / Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.