Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose (3409 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill keep setting internet on fire as he continues to share love up photos with actress Rosy who is set to be his new wife.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/02/actress-tonto-dikeh-ex-husband-olakunle.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
That Tonto bitch might commit suicide this night

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
That Tonto bitch might commit suicide this night

Lol but this one looks like olosho.
Be like he is settling for less.
I will choose tonto over her she looks over used.

9 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Fahdiga(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Don't judge by the container but by the content

3 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't judge by the container but by the content

Lol , bro look at the skin it ain't popping , forget she is lightskined the lighskined ain't popping a gal of her age n "looks" should be having a popping skin.
And that's one of the signs over used grin
Too much hands on the body .

We have PHD in this already grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by dollytino4real(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
broom used in sweeping first wife out is at the back of the door!

4 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by JaneYave(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
One man's poison is another man's meat. I have nothing to say. After she called him a two minutes' man and he didn't react, I knew he had an iota of good attitude.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by ojiamu: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
This man is yet to learn his lessons
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by femi4: 5:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Let me see how this will last

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Queenslander(f): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Argh, stealing another woman's husband,. Really shameful act.. well, what goes around comes around!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

No sir, she is half cast, she is not

She will buy generations of Tonto Dike
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by 400billionman: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
They look happy, that is the most important thing.

The man should leave social media validation alone.

If two people don't understand themselves enough to always crack jokes and laugh at each other, they shouldn't be together.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by LikeAking: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
This man dey sell phone?

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by tofek4real: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

So is tonto not over used where is she now
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by merieam16(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
The man like actress o
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
See how shameless they both are. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol grin but you guys shouldn't forget that Churchill was married before meeting Tonto, he later got divorced and Tonto went in, now Tonto is out Rosy is in, so I can't call Rosy a husband snatcher because herself and Tonto aren't Churchill's original wives
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Some people don't have shame at all. By the way, must they always tag Tonto? Leave out of your paparazzi, abeg.

I like this lady and wish she didn't make this mistake.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Make una leave these peeps jare....Unless don try, let him be happy with whoever he pleases.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by madan(f): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Las Las it's still going to be 40seconds. Ask Tonto
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NobleAngell(f): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2021
He's enjoying the attention so he's trying to keep it. Sorry bro, you won't have it for long. Face your woman and leave us alone.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NobleAngell(f): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2021
divicoded:

No sir, she is half cast, she is not

She will buy generations of Tonto Dike
Why? Because she's half cast?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NobleAngell(f): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
Some people don't have shame at all. By the way,mist they always tag Tonto? Leave out of your paparazzi, abeg.

I like this lady and wish she didn't make this mistake.
That's the only identity he can keep in this world called Social Media, Tonto Dike's ex. No one cares what else he is.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by NobleAngell(f): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2021
400billionman:
They look happy, that is the most important thing.

The man should leave social media validation alone.

If two people don't understand themselves enough to always crack jokes and laugh at each other, they shouldn't be together.
He looked happy with Tonto in the beginning also. Now look where we are.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2021
NobleAngell:
That's the only identity he can keep in this world called Social Media, Tonto Dike's ex. No one cares what else he is.

Hmmm... SMH..

(1) (Reply)

Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud / Kemi Olunloyo- "I Want A Husband By Christmas! It’s A Gift I’m Asking From God" / What Is Wrong With This Beyonce's Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.