Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) (48071 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by jaybenugo: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rosy Meurer, wife of Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Olakunle Churchill on Father's day today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She shared photos and videos of her husband and their son with the caption;

"The only thing better than having you for a husband is our son having you for a father. I am so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with a fabulous and selfless man like you.
We are a powerful duo!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE MAN OF MY HEART
@olakunlechurchill
BLESS YOU PAPA
#fathersday #bestdad #papa #babydaddy #parenthood #superhero #papachurchill #papaking #fatherslove #family"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVmBV8B1-I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb0FP9iPLi4

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by jaybenugo: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
More

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
My brother To'to right now

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
I hope all of this is really not for the camera. I mean they even named the child king just as Tonto named hers. Hmmmm...

Anyways, let me use this opportunity to say happy Father's day to all the Nairaland father's. May the honor that is due a father never elude you and may you be fruitful even in old age. May you leave a worthy legacy for your children. Amen...

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Kriss216: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
My special prayers are with Tonto Dike. I pray God give her the strength to overcome these extensive pains.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Congratulations on your rotational turn by turn husband

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
The something wey na turn by turn? e go later reach all female nairalanders self grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
awwnnn cute
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:
I hope all of this is really not for the camera. I mean they even named the child king just as Tonto named hers. Hmmmm...

Anyways, let me use this opportunity to say happy Father's day to all the Nairaland father's. May the honor that is due a father never elude you and may you be fruitful even in old age. May you leave a worthy legacy for your children. Amen...

Amen. That's sweet of you. We'd appreciate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nuelito: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
She is firing shots at Tonto....If you know you know.....women like possessing their possession grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Aww.. see how healthy and chubby the baby looks. Feel like cuddling the baby.

Cutie.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Dalil8: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Better wife.

Now show Tonto dick-ay how it's done.

If u dey here and ur papa abandon una, no vex na ur mama cause am. Na bad woman she be.

No man on earth go abandon good woman and her children.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Hamman1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Damn it...
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by MintXjob: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked

Some women have no shame.
If you want to be a slut, be a slut and have no shame about it.

You told us he was like a brother to you and just when we started getting used to that weird explanation, he became your husband.

Churchill had two before Tonto, so you can't be the last bus-stop.
We will be here when karma begins giving you sleepless nights.

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by ipodstinks: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
cheesy

Aunty Tonto right now

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Poor Tonto. She is in her self contain apartment wishing herself Happy Fathers Day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
As human being, we do mean different things to different people.
Somebody refer to Churchill as 1 minute man and she abused him severally
And other person is here appreciating him.
Is God not wonderful?

The best place to buy land currently within Lagos Mainland is:

Treasure Hilltop Estate at Ikola/Command axis of Lagos Mainland.

With close proximity to Africa Independent Television (AIT), Alagbado.

The Estate is covered by Global C of O and comes with flexible payment plans.

Price: 7m per full plot
3.5m per half plot.

3Bedroom Duplex with BQ - 30m
3 Bedroom Bungalow - 12.5m
2Bedroom Bungalow - 9.5m

Located within Serene and Economic viable environment.

Top notch Estate, where Investors home and abroad would be proud to be:

Call: 07011333155

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by tojahh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abi make I send King TonTo happy fathers day?

Wo! I confuse

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
In other words, Tonto Dike was right after all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why she wan give tonto heartache naw

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by amarachieloni: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
sad
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Slynation(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
That's very lovely from her....!! While the other one is busy ranting 40 secs man, he's another woman's one in a million...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some people may tarnish ur image but someone will be out there showering u praises

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by hopevalley: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Can't you see that Tonto Dike was right? She was just used and dumped. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

6 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Georgejeez: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Olakunle Churchill be like life ,na turn by turn

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.