Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles (61237 Views)

Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by harmargedon: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Grace001:
Walking around with gun like a gang star.

Live by the gun, die by the gun
but this time its live by the gun, die from your gun.
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
edo, home of cultist , prostitutes, ashawos, arm robbers, thieves and oloshos.
9.5 out of the 10 people u see in edo are into one of the things i mentioned above

Abeg where i fit see cheap oloshos for here na. Most of them ba 10k upwards dem dey charge ooo. Them wan kee pesin?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Boykris:
Testicles grin

shocked

Asin he blew off his own blokos cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nmezor(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmm, why would a minor be with a gun? Rip Osaro
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Raymondif: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Viknat:
Edo state na cultists state. Everywhere. From she 13 boys don dey access and size the branch of cult wey Dem go join

Na wa oh, abeg what of new guys like us wey just enter GRA?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2021
niggadee:
cultists don overrun this state

You dey this state too? Abeg tell me more about the state. I just dey ball in yesterday, in hope of getting an accomodation around that GRA area.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by gulfer: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Is that OSARO, the DPO of the #ENDSARS fame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by cliffypatt(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Hey! Nincompoop, So there are no vices or law breakers in your region. Nitwit!

RICHSATAN:
9.5 out of the 10 people u see in edo are into one of the things i mentioned above

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Iatrogen:

Na wa oh, abeg what of new guys like us wey just enter GRA?
you just stay your own. mind your business do not make friend anyhow or rather you make friends only with those who are doing business with you then in the event you offend any person apologize immediately I repeat apologize immediately.gra na better people dey there

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by RICHSATAN: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2021
cliffypatt:
Hey! Nincompoop, So there are no vices or law breakers in your region. Nitwit!

they are but it is not 9.5 out of 10 cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by mastermaestro(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Allow this pastor to enjoy in peace abeg, no be rape he do na please

He won't rest until he is picked up wherever he is hiding to publish this stale story. I wonder why someone would wake up every day looking for something dirty to dig up.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by coolhumble(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Goodman247: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
What a way to die
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by winner37(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
He that carries gun will die by gun .. He that carries sword will die by sword ... what a man sow so will he reap ....
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by jaroly(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by rimam849(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
las las the bush meat don catch the hunter
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by gregyboy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:

Ogun finish you there

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by RICHSATAN: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Ogun finish amm my benin brothers wey be armrobber and cultist and all my sisters wey be oloshos hom and abroad. ogun finish all of them there including my olosho mama and armrobber papa
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by gregyboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=RICHSATAN post=99125474][/quote]

Your village people don mess for your destiny
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by gregyboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=RICHSATAN post=99125474][/quote]

H
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by greatfrancis: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why can't Buhari emulate this brave boy
Buhari don suffer
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Viknat:
you just stay your own. mind your business do not make friend anyhow or rather you make friends only with those who are doing business with you then in the event you offend any person apologize immediately I repeat apologize immediately.gra na better people dey there

If I no apologize immediately for GRA or anywhere nko?
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iatrogen:

If I no apologize immediately for GRA or anywhere nko?
people in gra aren't troublesome. So u are less likely to enter wahala there, but ekosodi, ugbowo wkehuah sapele Rd, upper mission roadaa area, Ring road akpakpava eh no go there o

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Viknat:
people in gra aren't troublesome. So u are less likely to enter wahala there, but ekosodi, ugbowo wkehuah sapele Rd, upper mission roadaa area, Ring road akpakpava eh no go there o

Hmm make I just chill jejely for my GRA then abeg...

Is a 170k self contain rent with 20% agent fee making a total package of 204k a smart deal in GRA? Going to check one out by 7pm today...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Iatrogen: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Viknat:

Also is it okay to make friends anyhow in GRA? I'm quite a very chatty person once alchohol don enter body. All the Male staff for the hotel wey I drink now don sabi me already.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by clint16(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
it funny though,shot his balls��
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by dollytino4real(f): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
every aboki to his kettle!! na so every body to his own die too!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Freelance363: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
why would he put loaded,cocked gun in his pocket?
Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by VictorUSA(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
He suppose to be carrying his books around but because he`ve lost his priority and common sense of purpose, he was there carrying gun.Mtchew!

Re: 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles by Orlu15(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
[What's the sad part?[/quote] His family juice got blown off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.