Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,129 members, 7,825,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone (67005 Views)

Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Court Sentence Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Death For Killing Jumia Delivery Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by virago(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2021
lekki1444:
oh they will be jailed. its just the ring leader who got the death penalty

Doesn't look like anyone is going to jail , one has been released already and the lady wasn't even mentioned
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by lekki1444: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
virago:

Doesn't look like anyone is going to jail , one has been released already and the lady wasn't even mentioned
ahhh well thats life in naija lol. hopefully they have learned their lesson. they cant escape the laws of karma though
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Bayoibee: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Hope this will serve as a lesson to people who wants to become friends so quick with random strangers all because he has some flashy gadgets or car, you don’t know his/her background or have any idea how they got the money...how much he the iPhone now, I remember how iPhone 6 was hot back then when it came out now na wash. Idiots come go kill peeson pikin, brother and possibly husband, can’t imagine what the family had to go through. You deserve the sentence, that’s your consequence.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by VictorUSA(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Golan007:

Confess what?
Are you blind ?

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Dpharisee:
The governor should sign the death warrants.
They killed a man hustling to take care of his family because of iPhone 7, today iPhone 7 is outdated and we have had iPhone 8, 9, 10, 11, 11 pro, 11 Pro Max all outdated and iPhone 12 was released last month.

I wonder how those criminals who pushed people out of vehicles because of Nokia 3310 years back will feel today when we have Android and Apple phones with various apps.
Don't kill yourself or another person over any luxury as everything is transient in life and like Ayi Kwei Armah titled his book 'the beautiful ones are not yet born'

It is not they but him. The other guy was innocent.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by oriewanbe: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
He killed the innocent man because of an IPhone!
Ho my God!
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Mopolchi: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
pushy8:
I watched the video of this case recently. I recall the second man crying that he knew nothing about it, and he only came visiting because he wanted to remove a tattoo he did for the first person. He said he graduated and since no job, was drawing tattoos for people to support his mother and younger ones..glad to know he was discharged and acquitted. Four years wasted, just for being at the wrong place. Sad. But where is the lady arrested along side the duo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUybOS7JX0k
In one report, she was exonerated by the police, who found no evidence linked to her. The police let her go. If you had listened to Excel speak, he said that Sodienye's girlfriend was not around. So she had an alibi. He said that when he came for the tattoo drawing, he first saw Sodienye by the soakaway after entering through the gate. He later went in, to keep his bag of tools and went to the bathroom where he saw blood. At that point, Sodienye came him with a gun, threatening to kill him, if he says whatever he saw to any one. I agree with you on being in a wrong place; may God save us all.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Mopolchi: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
virago:

Justice in Nigeria is a joke , why is Nabee acquitted and released Even if he didn't physically kill the Jumia agent , he planned it with the accused. For the lady nothing was mentioned , no , justice wasn't served at all
How is justice here a joke? Nabee has a clear conscience and has been consistent with his arguments. You can see these from his appearance and words. He may have not said the truth but he has not changed from his earlier testimony; that's what one needs to survive litigation. Why was Sodienye's girlfriend exonerated? Nabee said the girlfriend was not there and Police could not link her to any incriminating evidence. Sodienye should bear his ant-infested firewood which he gathered alone. Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhtHo3go_A&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Mopolchi: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The girl and the other guy, who were accomplices, should be given prison terms to serve. This judgment is not complete, or have the judges been bribed? sad
Why? There was no evidence linking the other two to the crime. Just watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fglz-GWWzvA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by pazienza(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Abaman001:

Donkeys like you are part of the reasons the good people of Niger Delta detest that thing called biafrauud and will never support brainwashed idioots called Igbos and as such the landlocked online republic will remains a mirage as long as the Niger Deltans keep rejecting you terrorists....

They are trying to cure you of your swollen scrotum and your are busy growing swollen stomach.
I am amazed that an indigenous African people would be going by the name "Rivers people" instead of their ethnic groups. It sounds absurd to me .
I'm still trying to get around that, and you are throwing in another meaningless tag, ie "Niger deltans" grin
What does that mean? I have not heard of Rhein deltans, Mississippi deltans, Orange Deltans, Zambezi Deltans,etc.
You lots are funny lots.

And oh! No well breastfed Igbo want to share a country with minorities.
Most successful countries on old world (Asia and Europe) are usually ethnically homogeneous countries or at least one in which one ethnic group is an overwhelming majority.
The most they have is maybe 4 different ethnic groups living in confederation or autonomy arrangement.
Germany,Japan and China are few examples.

Ndiigbo in the know, know very well that a Biafra with up to 30 distinct ethnic groups in SS will be nothing short of a disaster. Another tower of Babel destined for failure like Nigeria.

Sensible Igbos crave for stable and peaceful homogeneous Igbo republic made up of all Igbo clans in SE and proud Igbo clans in SS and NC.

Don't flatter yourselves, minorities. You are not wanted. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by 79733139(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
She didn't do anything. It was the police that let her go after investigating. She had no idea that her boyfriend was going to kill anyone.

Kingrefreshed:

My question since today is where is the other Jezebel that was caught with them
Where is the lady that arranged the whole thing
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Kingrefreshed: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
79733139:
She didn't do anything. It was the police that let her go after investigating. She had no idea that her boyfriend was going to kill anyone.

Lie! She was the one that made the arrangements to rob the guys. Then got her boyfriend to carry out the act

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by lagusboyyy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mopolchi:
How is justice here a joke? Nabee has a clear conscience and has been consistent with his arguments. You can see these from his appearance and words. He may have not said the truth but he has not changed from his earlier testimony; that's what one needs to survive litigation. Why was Sodienye's girlfriend exonerated? Nabee said the girlfriend was not there and Police could not link her to any incriminating evidence. Sodienye should bear his ant-infested firewood which he gathered alone. Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhtHo3go_A&feature=youtu.be
How did the police became aware of the killing bro?

Because,i read that the murderer threatned that other guy not to cast the killing.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Abaman001(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
pazienza:

They are trying to cure you of your swollen scrotum and your are busy growing swollen stomach.
I am amazed that an indigenous African people would be going by the name "Rivers people" instead of their ethnic groups. It sounds absurd to me .
I'm still trying to get around that, and you are throwing in another meaningless tag, ie "Niger deltans" grin
What does that mean? I have not heard of Rhein deltans, Mississippi deltans, Orange Deltans, Zambezi Deltans,etc.
You lots are funny lots.

And oh! No well breastfed Igbo want to share a country with minorities.
Most successful countries on old world (Asia and Europe) are usually ethnically homogeneous countries or at least one in which one ethnic group is an overwhelming majority.
The most they have is maybe 4 different ethnic groups living in confederation or autonomy arrangement.
Germany,Japan and China are few examples.

Ndiigbo in the know, know very well that a Biafra with up to 30 distinct ethnic groups in SS will be nothing short of a disaster. Another tower of Babel destined for failure like Nigeria.

Sensible Igbos crave for stable and peaceful homogeneous Igbo republic made up of all Igbo clans in SE and proud Igbo clans in SS and NC.

Don't flatter yourselves, minorities. You are not wanted. grin

Keep on creating more enemies for urselves, don't learn how to respect others and what they believe in, keep deceiving urselves and thinking u re the only sensible creature on earth while every other persons are fools.....
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Mopolchi: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
lagusboyyy:
How did the police became aware of the killing bro?

Because,i read that the murderer threatned that other guy not to cast the killing.
Excel Nabee, the tattoo artist reported himself to the police. Listen to his own side of the story in that video you quoted he made mention of it.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by lagusboyyy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mopolchi:
Excel Nabee, the tattoo artist reported himself to the police. Listen to his own side of the story in that video you quoted he made mention of it.
Alright.

Thanks for your response bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics / Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.