Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

100k Reward For Useful Information. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 100k Reward For Useful Information. (2908 Views)

Sale discontinued . Very useful work tool in Lagos traffic / Any Body With Useful Information(prce Range And Pic) About Suzuki Mini Buses / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG Comprehensive VIN Reports - More Useful Than Generic Free Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I opened this account specifically to find my missing car. I will share a story of how my secondary school mate disappeared with a car I bought in lagos.
I am willing to pay 100k to anyone who will help with useful information. Just send an email to missingcar2020@gmail.com.

A secondary school friend named emanuel onyeanusi. Reconnected after over 11years of leaving secondary school. We met at a mutual friends office in Enugu, and since then we normally meet in the office, go out and have drinks together. He said he sold cars and had some cars parked at our mutual friends office for sale.

Later I heard he moved to lagos. Once in a while we talk and ask about lagos. One day a family friend who brings in cars with some accident from US told me I should help him find buyers for cars he brings in and he will give me good price.

There was the Corolla 2007/2008 that the normally use for uber. I thought since the car is hot cake and the price is affordable I could buy and resell. I paid for the car and
Out of trust, I called my friend Emmanuel who deals on cars, to help me pickup the car in october 2019 and take it to his pannel bitter for body work.

He agreed, went there and picked up the car with the papers . Then we did the costing and sent me a bill of about 175k. I sent the money and work started. He said the chassis needed to be straightened a little, so the had to put jack. This took about a month or more.

Finally the car was sprayed and ready on January. However he said the engine was a bit slow, needed fixing. He took it to the mechanic, next video he sent smoke was coming out of the exhaust. I asked how come he said after the fixing and stuff it had some fault but could be fixed. Later I suggested he take it to an friends mechanic let me buy half engine and replace.

He later said I should not worry they can fix with 87k perfectly. He was coming to Enugu for a burial in February and said I should send 50k let him give them before he comes. I sent the money. He came to Enugu, we met. He said the car will be ready in 2 days. A week later, I met him in Enugu and ask why he hasn't gone back. He said he had some things to round up, but the car is ready and they have parked it for him in lagos.

He returned to Lagos, I called him and told him someone wants to buy the car, let him show the person the car. The person called him, he said he went to the island, when he returns to the island the next day, they will meet. The next day he stopped picking both my call and the guys call.

I got information that he was in Enugu at a time, I reported the matter to the police. Got someone to track his number with the police. They ended up picking his brother and sister who said the saw him in Enugu, but do not know where he was staying. He got information that his brother was arrested and begged a friend to help him bail the brother. The brother is also a friend of mine, so he was later released and promised to help with any information.

He stopped using his line for calls, only watsapp messages. All our friends and mutual friends from university secondary school have called him and he does not pick anybody's call.

His numbers 08033354160, 08055253260, 08182418601.

I will also attach watsapp conversations.

Attached is his picture . When we talked he always says he is at beggar, where they sell cars. Also heard he lives in festac. So anyone with useful information on his whereabouts, please send an email to missingcar2020@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
More.

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
More

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Funny how friends can be this wicked,it is well...I pray you get your car soon

8 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2021

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by YourMajesty(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Funny how friends can be this wicked,it is well...I pray you get your car soon

I hope the car is still available. It's up to a year now. My first car business I wanted to try. Never knew people could be this way at over 34 years.

3 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by SleekyP(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
you got this car less than 1k$.....im sure you gonna sell it for 1.9m to 2.5m range shocked shocked

Funny how friends can be this wicked, I pray you get your car soon cool
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
SleekyP:
you got this car less than 1k$.....im sure you gonna sell it for 1.9m to 2.5m range shocked shocked

Funny how friends can be this wicked, I pray you get your car soon cool

Paid 1.5m for it. With hope that even if I spend 200k on it. I can still sell for 1.8 or 9.

I was just hoping to make just 100k profit. Let me be motivated to buy another and sell. But the first business came with story. I regret knowing that guy.

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is painful....really painful.

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by SleekyP(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
missingcar:

Paid 1.5m for it. With hope that even if I spend 200k on it. I can still sell for 1.8 or 9.

I was just hoping to make just 100k profit. Let me be motivated to buy another and sell. But the first business came with story. I regret knowing that guy.
Sorry...

lalasticlala please come around.

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
FortifiedCity:
This is painful....really painful.

I'm telling you. It will be easier to understand if the person in question was a total stranger.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Contentment is a great gain. See wahala wey him put you come put himself join.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
missingcar:

I'm telling you. It will be easier to understand if the person in question was a total stranger.

I honestly wish I can bump into him in Lagos. I'll help you and catch him

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by majamajic(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
missingcar:

I hope the car is still available. It's up to a year now. My first car business I wanted to try. Never knew people could be this way at over 34 years.

This is one year ago ?
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Kingdemu: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
A rogue car dealer duped by another. I stopped reading from where in your chat you stated you will not personally use the car because of the car's horrible accident history. But you wanted to sell off the car to another person as clean title Toks (with all the engine faults) so he can go and die in it. That car belongs to the junk yard. God is sending you a message with this whole saga

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingdemu:
A rogue car dealer duped by another. I stopped reading from where in your chat you stated you will not personally use the car because of the car's horrible accident history. But you wanted to sell off the car to another person as clean title Toks (with all the engine faults) so he can go and die in it. That car belongs to the junk yard. God is sending you a message with this whole saga

If you cant help please shift. I was reacting to the delay and stories he was telling me. I neither saw the car or experienced it. The person that sold the car said there was no serious damage on the car. That my friend does not know what he was saying. It is until he disappeared with the car that I knew the stories were all lies. After I waited for over a month and he said the they were straightening chassis that I gave up and decided to sell.

If the stories were true, when I asked him to take the car to a friends mechanic let him put a new engine, he would have done so. But instead he said I should not worry about the engine again, I should just send money let them fix it.

Its obvious he was using those stories to buy time. It was when he had no other stories that he stopped picking calls or replying.

For the fact that is was all you could pick from the story, shows you have no intention to assist. Thanks for reading at all.

8 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingdemu:

When I told the story to friends who also deal on cars in lagos. They said even if the car fell from the sky and broke to pieces, it would not take more than 3 weeks to be put together in lagos. That all those stories were to buy time.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
majamajic:

This is one ago ?

He picked up the car in october 2019. Stopped communicating in February 2020. Been teaching out to his family members and relatives. They all said he does not pick their calls or responds to their messages.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by mekaboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Kingdemu:

Nigerians always using religion to cover their wickedness. If you are as smart as you claim to be, looking at the parts listed to be changed there, you should know the damage was minor.

You just read what suites you and jump to conclusion. Next thing you are calling God and his speaker.

3 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Kingdemu: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2021
mekaboy:

Nigerians always using religion to cover their wickedness. If you are as smart as you claim to be, looking at the parts listed to be changed there, you should know the damage was minor.

You just read what suites you and jump to conclusion. Next thing you are calling God and his speaker.
You call an accident that bent a car's chassis a minor one? That car was a total write off and the OP knows and was willing to do some cosmetic repairs on it and sell it off to someone who will most probably go die in it. He even stated it as the reason he couldn't personally use the car himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by anonym0us: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2021
I will track him, but first report to efcc, then get a court warrant to freeze his account, I'm sure he will be rounded up, or visit native doctor dem go track am
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2021
anonym0us:
I will track him, but first report to efcc, then get a court warranty to freeze his account, I'm sure he will be rounded up, or visit native doctor dem go track am

Thanks for the info, will go for the account. Native doctor is no go are for me.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by mekaboy(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Kingdemu:

The person he bought the car from, will not buy a car that is a total write-off and ship in the container. Will rather dismantle and sell as parts, rather than waste container space.
S
I know how these things work. If you took time to analyse, when the op bought the lie of the chassis and said he will sell the car, the guy quickly said he would find buyer in lagos.

When he talk about taking the engine to another mechanic, the quickly said he should not worry.

The guy saw a clean car he could sell fast. He probably sold the car before he was telling those stories and sending those pictures.

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2021
mekaboy:

The person he bought the car from, will not buy a car that is a total write-off and ship in the container. Will rather dismantle and sell as parts, rather than waste container space.
S
I know how these things work. If you took time to analyse, when the op bought the lie of the chassis and said he will sell the car, the guy quickly said he would find buyer in lagos.

When he talk about taking the engine to another mechanic, the quickly said he should not worry.

The guy saw a clean car he could sell fast. He probably sold the car before he was telling those stories and sending those pictures.

Someone said exactly the same thing. He was the one that convinced me to sell. And I now believe he fixed the car in one week and sold it. And was sending pictures and stories to delay.

Alot of people began to tell me their experience with him. He was arrested in Enugu earlier because he sold people's cars and did not remit. He signed to pay installment of over 5 million for someone he owned. That's why he left Enugu. I did not ask questions out of trust. He was even given original custom papers.

I still thank God it was just my car. The guy that sold the car to me, told me to tell my friend to take a Toyota matrix car that was white in colour and go and repeat it black for him. Luckily for me he changed his mind later. By now I would have paid for 2 cars. Because I cant explain to the guy in America that someone I called my friend ran away with his car.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by emmaak2(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Cant they push this to front page??

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 400billionman: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2021
You see this your matter, why would you allow that guy pick up the original import documents of a car belonging to you ?

Now, you don't know the chassis number of your car. You are looking at a blue car now which he may have resprayed white and registered it.

Avoid these two things- Trust and Sympathy in business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 400billionman: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2021
missingcar:

Don't trust your own relation. This trust issue happened to everybody who ventured into business without going through the apprenticeship route.

Most times, we want to delegate our duties to enjoy the support of others in our pursuit to success. But it always backfires.

3 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by melviniyke2002(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
So sad,go for his account.....DAT guy wud still be in Lagos,ask questions....
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Drizzy5001(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021
If I were you, that car go don come out since, Look for a strong native doctor, and table ur matter before him, your car will surely come out.
Or better still get a warrant to freeze his bank accounts, when he now goes to the bank to verify the issue, he will be caught.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 400billionman: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Bullet Proof Toyota Tundra 2010 For Sale @25 Million / End Of Discussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.