Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

100k Reward For Useful Information. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 100k Reward For Useful Information. (2925 Views)

Sale discontinued . Very useful work tool in Lagos traffic / Any Body With Useful Information(prce Range And Pic) About Suzuki Mini Buses / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG Comprehensive VIN Reports - More Useful Than Generic Free Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 1stKing: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2021
M
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by akeeng: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2021
I always tell people, a friend you haven’t seen in 10 years can and should NOT be trusted. A lot could have happened and changed. They are not the same person you knew back then. The friendship and trust needs to be rebuilt
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by johnmartus(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Its a lie that his people don't know where he is. I don't know how u make your money too maybe that's why you don't take the matter serious.
Its over a year now.rearrest his family after spending month in cell they will produce the bastard.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by johnmartus(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2021
10 years? A friend I don't see for03days can't be totally trusted again.
akeeng:
I always tell people, a friend you haven’t seen in 10 years can and should NOT be trusted. A lot could have happened and changed. They are not the same person you knew back then. The friendship and trust needs to be rebuilt
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:

You see this your matter, why would you allow that guy pick up the original import documents of a car belonging to you ?

Now, you don't know the chassis number of your car. You are looking at a blue car now which he may have resprayed white and registered it.

Avoid these two things- Trust and Sympathy in business.

My brother I don blame myself tire. The signs were all there. I was just a MUGU.

When my family friend in US told me about his car business, he said I could just market as a side hustle. I already have a 4runner car. I told the guy I would market but first let me buy one from him, fix and sell. He told me he sells those cars in the accident condition at 1.7 or 1.8. But since I was like family and he wanted to encourage me, he decided to give me at 1.5 so I can make some gain and be encouraged.

When I told him about the chassis and engine story, he said my friend did not know what he was saying. That do I know how many cars he brings in a year. And of all the people he would sell a badly damaged car to, it would be me. That he does not blame me, its because he dashed me a car to help me, that's why I have the guts to tell him rubbish. I think that's when he changed his mind and asked my friend not to bother picking up the car and spraying for him.

I did not know who to believe. About 2 weeks later he asked me how far with the car, I told him my friend said they were still straightening the chassis. He asked me if I had gone to lagos to see it, I said no. He just laughed and told me goodluck with the chassis.

I still didn't understand what he was trying to say. So when this whole thing started becoming clear to me, I was ashamed to ask him for the chassis number of the car.

I reached out to the guy at his garage in lagos and told him to help me with the copy of the papers for the car. He said the cars that come in a containers dont have individual papers. That the paper contains information of all the cars in the container and not just my own. The sell with copies and have given the last original copy to the last buyer. So there was no other copy and he cant tell the chassis number.

I had to open up to the guy that sold the car to me in US, he told me he knew my friend was not straightforward, but he just decided to ignore. I had to describe the car, he started going through his system and bidding information. He later found a guy he sold a car to in Nigeria from the same container and pleaded with him to send him copy of the custom papers. The guy sent a copy and that's how I got the chassis number.

Checked with someone at the licensing office and they said the chassis number was not yet registered. So I dont understand if he could sell without the chassis number.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by RICHSATAN: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Drizzy5001:
If I were you, that car go don come out since,[s] Look for a strong native doctor, and table ur matter before him, your car will surely come out[/s].
this never works. abeg if you get any strong one to disprove my claims, let me know i go sponsor the whole thing. if the car comes out, i will give you and the native doctor. extra 200k each, if it dosnt come out. una own don finish. reminds me of a shrine i destroyed and burnt down in delta bcause of these native doctor scam. lets do it bro

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2021
akeeng:

You are right. Our mutual friend I met him at his office is comfortable. They have a fuel station and he used to park cars for sale there. We all met and gist there, we even all met there when he came for the burial in February. When I was asking him about the car is when our friend got to know about it. When the matter escalated.

My friend who I reconnected through him, said I should have asked him before calling the guy in lagos. That's those cars he parked there for sale where not his. His cousins sent him cars from Europe and he sold and instead of sending money back he ate the money. That his own cousins got him arrested in that his office.

That if he could deal with his own cousins like that, who am I? He even contributed to bail him from the last police case about car fruad. I was like, when u discovered all this, you still entertained him. You did not mention any of this to me. And we all still went out together. So I assumed that since he was still coming around your office and we still hung out together, he was a reliable person.

He said that they hang out together and drink, does not mean he will do business with him or entrust money to him.

I just tire.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 400billionman: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2021
missingcar:

My brother I don blame myself tire. The signs were all there. I was just a MUGU.

When my family friend in US told me about his car business, he said I could just market as a side hustle. I already have a 4runner car. I told the guy I would market but first let me buy one from him, fix and sell. He told me he sells those cars in the accident condition at 1.7 or 1.8. But since I was like family and he wanted to encourage me, he decided to give me at 1.5 so I can make some gain and be encouraged.

When I told him about the chassis and engine story, he said my friend did not know what he was saying. That do I know how many cars he brings in a year. And of all the people he would sell a badly damaged car to, it would be me. That he does not blame me, its because he dashed me a car to help me, that's why I have the guts to tell him rubbish. I think that's when he changed his mind and asked my friend not to bother picking up the car and spraying for him.

I did not know who to believe. About 2 weeks later he asked me how far with the car, I told him my friend said they were still straightening the chassis. He asked me if I had gone to lagos to see it, I said no. He just laughed and told me goodluck with the chassis.

I still didn't understand what he was trying to say. So when this whole thing started becoming clear to me, I was ashamed to ask him for the chassis number of the car.

I reached out to the guy at his garage in lagos and told him to help me with the copy of the papers for the car. He said the cars that come in a containers dont have individual papers. That the paper contains information of all the cars in the container and not just my own. The sell with copies and have given the last original copy to the last buyer. So there was no other copy and he cant tell the chassis number.

I had to open up to the guy that sold the car to me in US, he told me he knew my friend was not straightforward, but he just decided to ignore. I had to describe the car, he started going through his system and bidding information. He later found a guy he sold a car to in Nigeria from the same container and pleaded with him to send him copy of the custom papers. The guy sent a copy and that's how I got the chassis number.

Checked with someone at the licensing office and they said the chassis number was not yet registered. So I dont understand if he could sell without the chassis number.

He might not even register it in Lagos.

Engine and chassis they can manipulate. Do it yourself next time.

Everybody is a thief.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Buffalo2(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Kingdemu:
A rogue car dealer duped by another. I stopped reading from where in your chat you stated you will not personally use the car because of the car's horrible accident history. But you wanted to sell off the car to another person as clean title Toks (with all the engine faults) so he can go and die in it. That car belongs to the junk yard. God is sending you a message with this whole saga
Correct
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
this never works. abeg if you get any strong one to disprove my claims, let me know i go sponsor the whole thing. if the car comes out, i will give you and the native doctor. extra 200k each, if it dosnt come out. una own don finish. reminds me of a shrine i destroyed and burnt down in delta bcause of these native doctor scam. lets do it bro
you are not the op, so me and you no get business, unless ur own car was stolen too.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by RICHSATAN: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Drizzy5001:
you are not the op, so me and you no get business, unless ur own car was stolen too.
yes it was stolen. can we do the babalawo things?

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by MIRACLES23(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2021
missingcar:

You are right. Our mutual friend I met him at his office is comfortable. They have a fuel station and he used to park cars for sale there. We all met and gist there, we even all met there when he came for the burial in February. When I was asking him about the car is when our friend got to know about it. When the matter escalated.

My friend who I reconnected through him, said I should have asked him before calling the guy in lagos. That's those cars he parked there for sale where not his. His cousins sent him cars from Europe and he sold and instead of sending money back he ate the money. That his own cousins got him arrested in that his office.

That if he could deal with his own cousins like that, who am I? He even contributed to bail him from the last police case about car fruad. I was like, when u discovered all this, you still entertained him. You did not mention any of this to me. And we all still went out together. So I assumed that since he was still coming around your office and we still hung out together, he was a reliable person.

He said that they hang out together and drink, does not mean he will do business with him or entrust money to him.

I just tire.

If I were you I will document every kobo I spend as I track him so that if luck shines on you and he is caught, he will pay both for the car and your expenses.
You can track him in two major ways ;
1. Through the police. This will cost you a lot of money and time.
2. Through the street way. By this, you have to try and get connected to a senior police or dss official who will help you out unofficially.
I prefer the number two option as this gives you the options of outrightly killing him when you get him or give him permanent damage to his body(the preferred). But be careful he maybe also be tracking you. Someone who took your car can also kill you.
I believe he has destroyed the car and sold the parts. That's what people do with all these una yeye corolla.
All the same, Good luck!
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
MIRACLES23:

If I were you I will document every kobo I spend as I track him so that if luck shines on you and he is caught, he will pay both for the car and your expenses.
You can track him in two major ways ;
1. Through the police. This will cost you a lot of money and time.
2. Through the street way. By this, you have to try and get connected to a senior police or dss official who will help you out unofficially.
I prefer the number two option as this gives you the options of outrightly killing him when you get him or give him permanent damage to his body(the preferred). But be careful he maybe also be tracking you. Someone who took your car can also kill you.
I believe he has destroyed the car and sold the parts. That's what people do with all these una yeye corolla.
All the same, Good luck!

Thanks for your suggestion. But I wont kill or harm physically because of car. As God will have it, I'm still alive and it's not the end of the world.

Someone said he does not think he sold the car, but people he is owing might have seized it.

Some friends who could reach him before he stopped talking to anyone asked him if the car was sold, let them contribute money and pay me for the car. He said the car was still available and he would deliver it. But now, he is not reachable.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Drizzy5001:

Someone said he will take me to a native doctor and with 10k they will tell me where he is. I told the guy I wont go to native doctor, but I can give him 50k to go on my behalf . He declined.

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Its a lie that his people don't know where he is. I don't know how u make your money too maybe that's why you don't take the matter serious.
Its over a year now.rearrest his family after spending month in cell they will produce the bastard.

Unfortunately things don't work like that these days. I did not do business with his brother or sister so I can't and wont want to keep them in cell for a month. Unless there is evidence that they are hiding information.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by darmilolah(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
akeeng:

3-4yrs sef is a long time
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by akeeng: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
darmilolah:

3-4yrs sef is a long time
very true
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Yuceeluv(f): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Sorry about this. I hope you've taken this case to Twitter too? With his picture and everything?

Twitter folks will make it go viral. It'll help.

missingcar:
Hello Nairalanders, I opened this account specifically to find my missing car. I will share a story of how my secondary school mate disappeared with a car I bought in lagos.
I am willing to pay 100k to anyone who will help with useful information. Just send an email to missingcar2020@gmail.com.

A secondary school friend named emanuel onyeanusi. Reconnected after over 11years of leaving secondary school. We met at a mutual friends office in Enugu, and since then we normally meet in the office, go out and have drinks together. He said he sold cars and had some cars parked at our mutual friends office for sale.

Later I heard he moved to lagos. Once in a while we talk and ask about lagos. One day a family friend who brings in cars with some accident from US told me I should help him find buyers for cars he brings in and he will give me good price.

There was the Corolla 2007/2008 that the normally use for uber. I thought since the car is hot cake and the price is affordable I could buy and resell. I paid for the car and
Out of trust, I called my friend Emmanuel who deals on cars, to help me pickup the car in october 2019 and take it to his pannel bitter for body work.

He agreed, went there and picked up the car with the papers . Then we did the costing and sent me a bill of about 175k. I sent the money and work started. He said the chassis needed to be straightened a little, so the had to put jack. This took about a month or more.

Finally the car was sprayed and ready on January. However he said the engine was a bit slow, needed fixing. He took it to the mechanic, next video he sent smoke was coming out of the exhaust. I asked how come he said after the fixing and stuff it had some fault but could be fixed. Later I suggested he take it to an friends mechanic let me buy half engine and replace.

He later said I should not worry they can fix with 87k perfectly. He was coming to Enugu for a burial in February and said I should send 50k let him give them before he comes. I sent the money. He came to Enugu, we met. He said the car will be ready in 2 days. A week later, I met him in Enugu and ask why he hasn't gone back. He said he had some things to round up, but the car is ready and they have parked it for him in lagos.

He returned to Lagos, I called him and told him someone wants to buy the car, let him show the person the car. The person called him, he said he went to the island, when he returns to the island the next day, they will meet. The next day he stopped picking both my call and the guys call.

I got information that he was in Enugu at a time, I reported the matter to the police. Got someone to track his number with the police. They ended up picking his brother and sister who said the saw him in Enugu, but do not know where he was staying. He got information that his brother was arrested and begged a friend to help him bail the brother. The brother is also a friend of mine, so he was later released and promised to help with any information.

He stopped using his line for calls, only watsapp messages. All our friends and mutual friends from university secondary school have called him and he does not pick anybody's call.

His numbers 08033354160, 08055253260, 08182418601.

I will also attach watsapp conversations.

Attached is his picture . When we talked he always says he is at beggar, where they sell cars. Also heard he lives in festac. So anyone with useful information on his whereabouts, please send an email to missingcar2020@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by melviniyke2002(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Sorry about this. I hope you've taken this case to Twitter too? With his picture and everything?

op try dis option....with his picture,full name,village name,Facebook name,acct details etc

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by emmaak2(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Front page please
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by mekaboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
missingcar:

Thanks for your suggestion. But I wont kill or harm physically because of car. As God will have it, I'm still alive and it's not the end of the world.

Someone said he does not think he sold the car, but people he is owing might have seized it.

Some friends who could reach him before he stopped talking to anyone asked him if the car was sold, let them contribute money and pay me for the car. He said the car was still available and he would deliver it. But now, he is not reachable.

Good. Just go according to the law. With time he will fall into your trap.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by dannybrasky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
RICHSATAN:
yes it was stolen. can we do the babalawo things?
Don't waste your time and money.
Effort in futility.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
missingcar:

Unfortunately things don't work like that these days. I did not do business with his brother or sister so I can't and wont want to keep them in cell for a month. Unless there is evidence that they are hiding information.
It's a small world.
You will definitely bump into him sooner or later.
Go on with your life but do not forget what has happened.
GL
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Stockquality: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oh soon,oh gor, oh ji, oh gbor peh,i cant feel my legs no more. Mo ti yoh pa
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Meteng: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Surname come be Oyenusi join
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by symbianDON(m): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
You call an accident that bent a car's chassis a minor one? That car was a total write off and the OP knows and was willing to do some cosmetic repairs on it and sell it off to someone who will most probably go die in it. He even stated it as the reason he couldn't personally use the car himself.
from the op's narrative, I strongly suspect the car didn't have any chasis issue. his criminal friend was using all those tales to extort money from him.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2021
melviniyke2002:
op try dis option....with his picture,full name,village name,Facebook name,acct details etc

Not yet on Twitter but will check for popular handles there I can connect with and tag. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
tonididdy:

It's a small world.
You will definitely bump into him sooner or later.
Go on with your life but do not forget what has happened.
GL

I believe so too. But have to be doing my own part.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by Boxer007(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yuceeluv:

kaiiiii..i so feel like kissking yor sweet looklip lips twice or 5 times. . please do u have yansh, hips, side yansh plus figure 8 & nice legs and do u all so were mini sket? cheesy
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please guys that live in festac, show the pics to people that sell drinks in some of the joints you go to relax, they might know him.

Those that sell cars in beger, please show the pics to your mechanics and pannel bitter. They might know him.

Thanks.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Still on it.
Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by missingcar: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Still on the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1999 Audi A6 Quattro Forsale / Land Range Rover 4.0 V8 HSE 4X4 Auto 2000Model BURGUNDY:LX-RD-96 Auction ID: 1 / Stunning 2001 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.